• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Death Stranding Sorry if someone's done this already

    Death Stranding Sorry if someone's done this already


    Sorry if someone's done this already

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    That face you make when Die-Hardman hits you with a ��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Saw someone share their DS mask, so I wanted to show mine too!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] About 15 hours in on PC. For sure becoming one of my favorite games of all time.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Reminder to build zip lines wherever you go

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Double rainbow, all the way

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Just finished the game. What an amazing experience! Made this fan art thinking about a lazy afternoon in the private room, playing some tabletop games with B.B. I hope you like it.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    There are no words to describe how I love this game!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    [ENDGAME] Sam's last conversation with Die-Hardman

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    For some backstory, I am 24 soon to be 25 and have been depressed my entire life and have been perfectly content with just doing nothing about it and hoping one day I die an early death. From the age of 12 maybe 13 I started having constant panic attacks whenever I thought about the fact that I will definitely die in the future and it scared me.

    In Sam's last conversation with Die-Hardman he tells him "if you're not scared of death, how can you value life" and that perfectly reflects what happened to me last year long before I even played this game as I only recently bought it when it released on PC. Simply put I had another panic attack at the thought of my eventual death, but this time I realised that I was literately wasting my life and not doing anything about the fact, or in other words I realised how scared of death I was and saw the value in my own life because of it.

    Nothing much has changed since then but I still have the motivation to keep on keeping on when it comes to trying to improve my life. Idk if this post belongs here, but I feel like this quote is something that everyone who is depressed needs to hear, and to me atleast is the most important piece of dialogue to come from the game.

    submitted by /u/awwhjeez
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Kojima

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Thank you for that beautiful opening sequence, it shows how much effort was put into this game and it shows; that melody was fantastic. I haven't read anything on this subreddit nor have I read any reviews so I'm extremely excited to explore and discover at my own pace; I've been avoiding spoilers for so long but I can finally embrace it all now.

    submitted by /u/Significant-Ad-4531
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s my experience of being a drunk gopnik and playing death stranding

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    [Endgame] Finished... im Speechless.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Full spoilers ahead!

    Just finished the game, such rollercoaster of emotions, am so grateful of the fellow porters who helped me around of 83 hour journey, im gonna remember your names. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    Kojima san did it again, i was lost in the first 20 hours nothing made sense..., but now the ending just perfect ties everything together or rather connect us together... :)

    Sam is a parallel to Chell (portal) never gives in or up, always fighting the uphill battle and makes the ultimate sacrifice. I fell sad for every person who didn't experience this pulverization story, and written it off as a "Fed ex simulator...."

    Thanks to 505 games for the excellent pc port, and the community who helped in game and here, this com is a blessing.

    Thank you. 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻

    stats

    stats

    Finally i can rest now...

    submitted by /u/Soulcaller
    [link] [comments]

    Unique and amazing game

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    [CHAPTER 3] How do i solve this? I can't use the fast travel

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Port Knot Deliveries

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get Legend of legend of legend on everything and there is one delivery I don't have that for at port knot city and I can't get it to pop up to do. Is it possible it was a story mission I screwed up? But I don't recall be graded on story missions like that.

    submitted by /u/BIegmand
    [link] [comments]

    [Image] Chilling with mom

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Keep getting this error code on launch even though I updated my drivers and uninstalled/reinstalled realtek audio. is there another way to fix this issue?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Been since release since I played.. question. Spoilers..

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Howdy! So I kinda want to play again but it's been so long I forget a lot and kind of went to start over.

    I enjoyed building roads for people and structures. Will the nap be covered now since it's been out so long once I connect networks?

    Also, I remember the old guy on the hill passes away. How long does that take? Good to fill him up as soon as possible correct? Is there anything else like that I need to do before it gets too late?

    Last thing I did before I stopped was toss the bombs into the lake before they popped.

    But I've got the urge to beat and try to platinum it tbh. Am I screwed structure wise? Or does it work off certain servers so the roads won't all be done and all that Jazz? Still viable to get likes on stuff? People still playing a lot? Helping fix structures and giving likes?

    submitted by /u/BetelGeuse1987
    [link] [comments]

    Towards the unknown

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    A few 3440 x 1440 wallpapers that I snapped for those ultrawide owners, only 29 hours in but loving Photo Mode!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Guess The Area Once Again Part 5

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Early speculation

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    So I just started playing a few days ago. I'm very early on and just connected the wind farm to the network. I've noticed one of the loading screens features Amelie holding either a baby or a BB outside of its faux-womb. At this point in the game there's no indication that she has a baby of her own (she and Sam never discussed it in the brief interactions that have thus far been shared with the player) so I found it odd. Knowing the level of detail that Kojima puts into his games I'm sure this is intentional.

    There's clearly more to the family back-story that hasn't been disclosed yet and it's hasn't eluded me that Amelie's name is something of a homophone (or homograph? Something...) for 'Am-a-lie.' I suppose I'm just writing to say that I'm very curious to see what's going on here and I'm enjoying the game so far.

    I've stayed away from google and wiki so as not to spoil anything for myself so I can wait to see how this unfolds.

    submitted by /u/bluedaddy1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment