• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Death Stranding Higgs Equations

    Death Stranding Higgs Equations


    Higgs Equations

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Just reached Chapter 5. What a masterpiece so far.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I drew a mashup of Sam with Jak from the Jak and Daxter series

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Wow Death Stranding photo mode is fucking neato as fucko..I'm loving it so much and every cut scenes (especially the ones where Higgs is in) are a goldmine for photographs

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I thought I might as well take a picture if I am going to die

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Guess I had one more poster in me

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Big one

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I just absolutely love Ludens merch

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    "It'll be okay BB."

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    It is surreal how changed you feel as a person after finishing the game.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I played first few chapters again just to find photo mode doesn’t work in hotspring. Don’t try it

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    I’ve got an album cover & an ad for smoking.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Was thinking of making a set of stylized pics of each bt type thoughts baby bt btw

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I love this community!!!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    None of my friends (or anyone i know for that matter) have or will play this game (they have xboxes). I'm so thankful for this group of people who share this interest in this game. It's one of the coolest games I've ever played and seeing memes and photos from the game have made me so happy every day! I love you guys! Keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/chaapp
    [link] [comments]

    First time I see an inverted rainbow, it looks nice !

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Who is BB supposed to be?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Just beat the game, absolutely phenomenal game and a beautiful ending, but I'm so utterly confused as to who BB is.

    submitted by /u/freshbuttjuice
    [link] [comments]

    Zipline Prepper Link

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Today I, TheGunnDoor, will continue to link up the preppers on the mountain area via Ziplines. Nearly at the Paelintologist and the 300 hour mark. Making good use of these endgame mechanics. Feel free to use, keep on keeping on and soak it in.

    submitted by /u/FissionHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Game is genius.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Im sort of late to the party but I have finally played this game. As a long time Kojima fan, I was obviously waiting a long time for this. Ive followed the arc of Kojima games since 1998. I am what you call a mega fan of Metal Gear and have played all of them, including the nes, msx, and gameboy etc. The only game I did not play was survive, because well, fuck Konami. Anyway, as I played this long awaited game, and got into it, I was immediately fascinated, not just by the interesting premise, but by the artistic intent oozing from its every surface. Every detail of the production is meant to be there and serves a purpose, even the unwieldy interface is there to invoke the relative inexperience of the people of the new world, who are slowly uncovering the secrets of their history. The serene moments in the private room draw parallels to your own life and existence. Especially being an American who enjoys monsters frequently. Even the mechanics are artfully done, alluding to the open world genre increasingly becoming about filling out checklists and going from A-B. This game embraces it and makes it apparent for its own benefit. Subtle nods to metal gear and horror movies from the past make it feel like it was made just for me. I know this post sounds schizophrenic but alas that it the only way to describe the effect this game has on my mind. It is a great game, from an art point of view and from a gameplay point of view. This game does feel tedious at times, but that is the point! It isnt supposed to be frolicking adventure, its a struggle ridden mission, one to rebuild America, or rather rebuild our shattered society. This game is fun if you let it be. It is about the very thing it says its about. Bringing players together to make the world a better place.

    submitted by /u/flynamix
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a photo I took near Lake Knot City. Let me know what you think of it. (I’m still pretty new to this whole photo mode thing.)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Last one for the day as I don't want to be that spam guy, but I'm really excited about the adventure ahead and pleased to have such an awesome community to share this content with.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Idk if anyone has done bt pics like this but it's very abstract

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    My porter jacket in ACNH in all its colors!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Venting on this game

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Watched all the trailers and was beyond hyped for the release. Once it came out saw all the mixed reactions it got and decided to wait as I had Red Dead to finish and don't have much time for games with a wife and 2 kids.

    Picked up the collectors edition on amazing for $100 cause I wanted that briefcase and the BB. Knew what I was getting into when playing the game and welcomed the weirdness of it all.

    I can't stop thinking of it. Just got to chapter 3. Fought off that huge ass BT octopus and loved that tension. The way the gameplay breaks into just soft ambient music, the quiet moments sneaking out MULE camps, watching the parallels of the story with Kojima's own life. I'm obsessed. I think because I only get to play the game in short segments helps in the desire to play more. But dear god, I just enjoy the second to second gameplay and story.

    I'll be sure to report back once I finish this whole thing.

    submitted by /u/mynameiswrath
    [link] [comments]

    Death and rebirth

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Honestly this is the only game I actually enjoy dying in, it's just better then the regular old game over screen.

    submitted by /u/deeray816
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment