• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Death Stranding Finally got 5 stars at the Wind Farm. See you never, Jake.

    Death Stranding Finally got 5 stars at the Wind Farm. See you never, Jake.


    Finally got 5 stars at the Wind Farm. See you never, Jake.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Here’s to healthy mother/son relationships!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Me explaining to my friends how good is Death Stranding.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I accidentally went to photo mode instead of equipping a blood grenade. Needless to say, I made the most of it.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    [Death Stranding] Whales

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Ah...Yeah, just what I needed. Happy new year, porters!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    I wish I could do the visuals justice, but this is my first attempt at a landscape painting.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:21 PM PST

    Finally done! Time for a replay ��

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    He took a lot of likes to be in that state.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Sam Porter Bridges, and BB star in this stunning remake of the pre-stranding childhood classic! Coming soon to all good terminals across the UCA!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    The very beginning

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    I think there was a missed opportunity for a bit of fun meta stuff.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    When I got to Heartman's lab there were all those bookshelves. I was really expecting to find a row of PS4 spines with the games in my library. I love the idea of people in this post apocalyptic wasteland passing their time with Untitled Goose Game, but it wasn't to be.

    submitted by /u/Blookhaven
    [link] [comments]

    I can only imagine how bad this thing smells

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    I really like these Easter eggs

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    So... has the PS4 version been abandoned?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Got the game on launch, finished it, enjoyed every second of it, then decided to 5 star every single shelter, one of the best gaming experiences I've had in recent years; now to the topic. Do you think the PS4 version was just the testing of the waters before the game being released on PC? After two collaborations, both exclusive to PC, the PS4 version seems all but abandoned. I guess you could chlk the Half-Life collab as a PC only thing and the Cyberpunk collab not releasing on PS4 due to recent developments on the digital versions of the platform, doesn't make it any less disheartening the PS4 port being shafted from all these new content.

    submitted by /u/church_cat
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of screenshots I took. (Photoshopped a tiny bit)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Much love for all the porters that worked hard last year!!!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Enjoyed Death Stranding enough when it released on PS4 last year that I picked it up again on Steam while it was on sale. 88t of cargo delivered over 500 routes. 165 hours well spent!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:49 PM PST

    I just realised there was a painting of a cartoon character outside The Collectors prepper shelter

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    [PC] Xbox One Controller [Bluetooth] - Erroneous Input/Losing Connection/Double Input [Possible Fix]

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:01 PM PST

    TL;DR at bottom

    So I started having issues with my Xbox One wireless controller activating inputs I never pressed, losing connection as I entered/exited menus, my mouse cursor appearing in the center of the screen, and other odd control related glitches. In searching I found results on fixing this issue via Steam controller configuration, however I am playing on a copy purchased from the Epic games store. Needless to say it doesn't have that level of control over the game related software.

    After experimenting with quick fixes to regain control with the controller I found that if I Alt+Tab out and then back in to the game it would give me control using my Xbox One controller, but a mouse cursor remained in the center of the game. Alt+Enter would remove the cursor, but only a short time would pass before once again my controller would become inactive, and almost always when using the map or navigating menus.

    This sort of transitional trigger seemed to indicate that it was an issue with the game reverting control back to the "default input device" during brief loads, so I checked my connections. I use a USB Bluetooth wireless adapter for my controller, it was plugged into my front USB 3.0 ports(#5/6), but my mouse, keyboard and gamepad are all plugged into my rear (mobo) USB 3.0 ports(#1-4). I moved the Bluetooth adapter to the rear (#1) USB 3.0 port and it resolved my controller issues almost entirely.

    No longer do I lose control, have duplicate or erroneous inputs, and even FPS stutter seems to have lessened over the past ~6hours of play since I made the switch. The only issue I now experience infrequently is that occasionally inputs are slowed in cargo menus where I am carrying a full load and have a truck with a full load and am transferring stuff around, or when looking and pulling equipment from a packed shared locker.

    TL;DR: If you are using a USB Bluetooth adapter for your Xbox One wireless controller and are having input/connection issues move the Bluetooth adapter to the USB ports directly on your motherboard and place the adapter earlier in series than your KM+M and other control input devices.

    submitted by /u/ZigZach707
    [link] [comments]

    My Death Stranding Steelbook Collection

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment