• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Death Stranding Just keep going southwest past the Junk Dealer, hug the shore of the tar lake, and you'll hit the Chiral Artist's Mother.

    Death Stranding Just keep going southwest past the Junk Dealer, hug the shore of the tar lake, and you'll hit the Chiral Artist's Mother.


    Just keep going southwest past the Junk Dealer, hug the shore of the tar lake, and you'll hit the Chiral Artist's Mother.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    PC Gamer: Game of the Year 2020!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Happy New Year to all the porters all over the world! Keep on keepin’ on

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:35 PM PST

    When you get knocked out by Mules and with cargo stolen.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Thought I was in the wrong game for a second

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Covenant Stranding. I’d love if we could trek around in some Alien-inspired gear. Always thought A:C and DS shared some vibes.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    When 2020 on its last day, finally makes you crack and murder all those MULES.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Got Death Stranding on PC, the graphics look so amazing. Well deserved game of the year for me

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:43 PM PST

    [CHAPTER 3 UNLOCK] Took me over 100 hours to notice this miniscule coloration difference, God I love this game.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Happy 2021 everyone!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Using the strand

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I got this game right when it came out but due to a very hectic move and then the pandemic, I havent had time to really get into it. These last few weeks have given me time to sit down and enjoy this game with my full attention. This game gets better by the minute.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    So first game on new of was death stranding and I will say in my 140+ hours so far, the world is still awe inspiring + a beautiful photo mode can create real beautiful creations

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    The Soundtrack fits so perfectly with the new year

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:17 PM PST

    The DS soundtrack was the first music I just listened to after midnight and it made me think of how fitting it feels. In the midst of difficult times, but yet very hopeful.

    Have a happy new year, everyone!

    submitted by /u/SSttrruupppp11
    [link] [comments]

    Beat the game today.. happy new year!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I just beat Death Stranding today exactly on time before new year's celebrations. I wanted to say thanks to everyone who built roads, bridges and safe houses. You really made my life much more easier. This game was really something different, and was a pure masterpiece!!! That's was the first Kojima game i ever played.. does his other games good as that? Happy New Year everyone!

    submitted by /u/Klassik-Mike
    [link] [comments]

    Sam's suit color

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    So this isn't really a spoiler, but I'm gonna note this is a post game thing I want to talk about.

    Anyways, post game you unlock the ability to change Sam's suit color to basically whatever you've unlocked if I remember right. That said I've already beaten the game once on PS4 and I'm doing the whole thing over again on PC and I'm weirdly engrossed in it more than I expected. I just want to know if there's any way to fudge this unlock open early?

    Like I can't find mods, a trainer, a save editor, etc. There feels like a weirdly small amount of poking and prodding this game, much less documentation. I feel like we're still finding and noting new stuff.

    Anyways, anyone have any idea how to glitch this unlock early or am I just gonna need to suck it up and deal with it?

    submitted by /u/50percentJoe
    [link] [comments]

    I still don't get it

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    But that's okay, Kojima can smoke all the things he likes but in the end this game is pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/one_stoned_bastard
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I always have to fabricate something when accepting an order?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Every time I go to a terminal to take on a new order, I add the orders to "Selected" then hold A to accept, and it takes me to the fabrication screen. I'm forced to fabricate something in order to proceed. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/knddkkefi
    [link] [comments]

    Found in another sub, but this accurately reflects the condition of my packages to the first prepper every single time.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    [Chapter 9 Spoilers] Apparently you can fast travel away like normal when the alarm is going off- just thought that was pretty funny. “Oh snap an alarm? Screw this I’m running away”

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Can someone explain the online interactions with other players a little bit more for me?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    A few questions:

    1. During a mini-boss fight I saw what looked like white ghosts throwing blood bags and stuff to me. I assume those were other players, right? I have never seen how I do the same for other people. Nothing has ever popped up and said "Player123 is fighting a BT, do you want to help". How do I help others?
    2. I only recently switched to online play. Before that any time I cleared a MULE camp the PO boxes were always full of stuff. Now, after going online, 2 times I've cleared a MULE camp and the 2nd and 3rd PO boxes were pretty much empty. When I clear the camp can any player then loot the boxes?
    3. Do other people build roads? I built the roads from Lake to South, with only the last couple having any mats contributions from others. I'm now building the roads west to mountain knot. I keep getting messages saying people are traveling my roads, but I never see any other roads other people have finished. I assume others are further along in the game than I am, so either I'm not seeing their roads, or I'm one of the few crazy ones who likes to build roads everywhere. The last two segments by South Knot the pavers had like 2000/5000 metal/ceramic when I found them, but that was it for the whole game for me.
    4. How do I ask for assistance with the maintenance of the roads? I went through all the signs, and none of them looked like they had any bearing on this. Is there some other way to do it? If I finally found a road that someone else had built before me I'd happily contribute to it's upkeep simply so I didn't have to build it myself.
    5. If I find a truck/cycle out in the woods and take it, I'm not going to leave the owner out there without it, am I? I know if I took my truck to near the Elder, and did the last bit on foot, if I came back and my truck was gone I'd be annoyed. I assumed the ones in the garage are all fair game.

    Thanks in advance for any answers.

    submitted by /u/Scouter_Ted
    [link] [comments]

    What do a press on PC to make a strand contract?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I open the cuff menu, go to the player list, pick someone, see their profile and then... what do I do?

    submitted by /u/FlamyMind
    [link] [comments]

    Bike stuck in BT area

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    I've been doing deliveries for most of my time in Episode 2 and the BTs have finally caught up to me and trapped my bike in the heart of their area. I luckily survived, but every time I try to retrieve it, they always pick me off even when I use my EX grenades. Any tips as to what I can do?

    submitted by /u/craveqube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment