• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Death Stranding Corana Virus now this

    Death Stranding Corana Virus now this


    Corana Virus now this

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Not opening this til I finish the game.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Dawn and Dusk - playing around with filters

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    How going into places without chiral network feels like

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Is that even a game ? ♥️

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Never talk to me or my daughter again.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Finally finished.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    The Particle of God

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Through Frozen Tundras

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Just out to deliver a pizza

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Album Cover

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Still can't get over how good photo mode is in this game.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Idk felt cute, might delete later.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Zip line life

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Anyone have ideas on how to keep enjoying the game well after finishing the platinum? I’ve gotten 500 LoLs but I’ve figured out a way to play that kind of opens up a whole new game for me

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    If you're a completionist with this game like me, you've probably built all the roads and zip lines eventually. Doing those things is super fun, and using those things is super efficient and easy.

    I've recently discovered the joy of setting a route that's a straight line between the origin and the destination, and trying my best to stick to that line, completely on foot.

    I stack as many ladders and ropes as I can, and I also try to bring some lost cargo to the same destination. The challenge is to get the most direct route possible, as indicated on the results screen when you make the delivery.

    Just now I did a straight line delivery between the Spiritualist and the Cosplayer. Normally when I use my zip lines, I could get there in minutes with no effort. This time, I was constantly keeping track of every step. Carefully placing ladders and ropes. Trying to maintain stamina without running out of water.

    The views are spectacular, it reminds me of when I first played the game. The moment I reached the bottom of the mountain was so relieving, feeling the difference in sams feet. Eventually trudging through a huge river, almost no ladders left.

    It took a long time, maybe 20-25 minutes and Sam was exhausted. The cargo was fucked. It makes the meaning of "Hard" mode in this game make slightly more sense. But my route was 1.12x the most straight line possible, and arriving at the destination was an amazing feeling.

    Every change of scenery and terrain felt so powerful emotionally. It truly brings me back to the feeling this game gave me in the beginning. Stripping everything down to sams two feet and some tools, there is just nothing like it.

    TL;DR Make a straight line from point A to point B on your map, then bring as many ladders and ropes as you can and attempt to achieve the most direct route possible by sticking to the line as close as possible on foot.

    submitted by /u/mronins
    [link] [comments]

    “Bravo Six, Going to Hell”

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Im loving it so much

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Day 3 stuck at 496/500 Legend of Legends. Wandering map looking for the last of my missions.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    They are somehow evading me. I swear I've been to everyone three times at least now. Keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/Sammygface
    [link] [comments]

    Is death stranding hard?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I'm a couple hours in just past the highs boss fight and I was just wondering if it gets any harder

    submitted by /u/kianwalton17935
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment