• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Death Stranding Visited this iconic place on the 1st anniversary. Been playing since Day 1!

    Death Stranding Visited this iconic place on the 1st anniversary. Been playing since Day 1!


    Visited this iconic place on the 1st anniversary. Been playing since Day 1!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I got my work laptop all packed up and ready to ship. Just waiting on a porter.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Found a nice spot near Middle Knot, got myself a new phone wallpaper

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Though I won’t be able to afford a PS5 for a long time, I gave my friend my PS4 and Death Stranding.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    He's been having a really rough time lately, the love of his life left him earlier in the year, we both lost our jobs but he's prone to bouts of depression where he won't respond to anyone for a while.

    I gave him my PlayStation and Death Stranding (my only game) as a little way of giving him an escape, he stopped playing games for a while so I wasn't sure but he hasn't been able to put it down. He said it's the best game he's ever played and it's not only helped him creatively but just giving him something so he doesn't sulk in his depression den.

    Just really happy that while I can't give much to people, it's awesome to give that feeling to someone I care about and it's cool this game was able to help.

    submitted by /u/Ford117
    [link] [comments]

    WHEN YOU FINALLY COMPLETED THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE ENTIRE HIGHWAY AND THE GAME DOESNT GIVE YOU AN ACHIEVEMENT

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Summing up my experience so far in a screenshot.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:59 PM PST

    What is Beauty..

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    My BB turned a year old today! <3

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Been looking for a good bridges themed phone wallpaper for a while now so I went ahead and made my own

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:26 AM PST

    One year ago today I was bringing BB home all buckled in

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    All other games have lost their flavor

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:57 AM PST

    After playing DeathStranding for the past 2 months, none of the games in my kitty seem to relax me anymore. Maybe Assassins Creed Odyssey but I have been spoilt by Death Stranding.....l

    submitted by /u/peanutlife
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding - To close for comfort.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Something I put together for the 1 yr anniversary ♡

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:26 PM PST

    made a bridges wallpaper [updated]

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Sitting all alone playing the game like....

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    We are expecting a PS5 upgrade, right?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Dualsense controller sounds like it was made for Death Stranding, 60fps would be possible, and very hard mode could be finally added too. It's gonna be a real bummer if DS doesn't get an upgrade.

    Today would be the day to announce it, but looks like it's not happening anytime soon. I just hope KJP knows it's something worth doing.

    submitted by /u/b1ackjack_rdd
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran Porter, how do you start this shelter

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:33 PM PST

    I've tried looking it up online and can't find anything aside of where the location is, which I have found. But there are no orders or anything at the terminal. Did I miss something painfully obvious to get it started? And yes I've read all my mail and went to my private room a few times and still nothing.

    submitted by /u/Joel22222
    [link] [comments]

    Can I store my truck in a safe house?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    I need to walk to get materials for road building from the Cosplayer's place (ceramics are really hard to come by right now) and there's a convenient safe house within walking distance. But it's raining like a bastard, and I don't want to come back to a rusted hulk. I don't see an option to store the truck. Am I missing something?

    BTW, building the road from South Knot City to Distro South of Lake Knot is a pain in the butt! What's with all the hairpin turns? I am a terrible driver on the straight. I am in constant danger of crashing off the side of the road into a crevasse! LOL! Save, save, save...

    submitted by /u/Island_grrl
    [link] [comments]

    There is still something that doesn't make sense to me.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    In episode 9, Higgs reveals that his entire plan was to let Sam complete the chiral network so Amelie could use the knots to bind all of mankind's beaches to hers and unleash the last stranding.

    If that's the case then why is everything Higgs does in the game goes completely against this goal? He blew up Middle Knot City which hindered the progression of the chiral network, he made sam carry a bomb to South Knot City which is a city essential to the chiral network, he summoned a BT to kill sam and mama as well as tried to kill sam in Port Knot City.

    I was searching through the sub for reasons as to why he would do these things but i couldn't find a compelling answer and i tried rewatching the cutscenes and looking through his journal in the game but didn't find answers.

    Do any of you have any theories or explenations for this?

    submitted by /u/idankatz02
    [link] [comments]

    Hello porters! It's been a year since Death Stranding has been out, to celebrate here around some artwork that I made before and after DS. Keep on keeping on.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Today i made fan poster with Higgs

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Hideo Kojima: Death Stranding as a New Genre

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment