• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Death Stranding My Fragile Cosplay picture for #DSHighFive! Happy anniversary everyone! The handprints are not canon, but I wanted the maximum possible amount of high-fives :)

    Death Stranding My Fragile Cosplay picture for #DSHighFive! Happy anniversary everyone! The handprints are not canon, but I wanted the maximum possible amount of high-fives :)


    My Fragile Cosplay picture for #DSHighFive! Happy anniversary everyone! The handprints are not canon, but I wanted the maximum possible amount of high-fives :)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    'Enhanced' Screenshots.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:13 PM PST

    When you are out of ammo and need to improvise

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    I'm finally ready to reconnect America ����

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Cue Low Roar music at my gym

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Happy 1 year anniversary!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Ludens (Art by Ian Loginov)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    The Porter: The Untold Story at Everest (2020)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Looking for something close to a real-life version of the cargo cases from the game (outside of the Collector's Edition). Any ideas?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    What is everyone's favorite regional area to play on the death stranding map?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Just curious what regional area everyone likes to play. Keep on keeping on!✌️

    submitted by /u/crazycanadiancanuck
    [link] [comments]

    Sammy's Angels: Full Throttle

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I made a cover of Bb's Theme!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Where is my cargo?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I have several orders for which I don't have cargo. I'm pretty sure it's been put into storage somewhere, but I have no idea how to figure out where it all is. There must be way to look for it, barring literally clicking on every locker in the UCA!

    submitted by /u/Island_grrl
    [link] [comments]

    I'm glad I have little BB here on my journey ❤❤❤

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Is the half-life truck better than all bridges trucks?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:29 PM PST

    The description says it's better than the stock bridges trucks, but is it better than the long range/defense variants?

    submitted by /u/skeege2
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently I'm the top material contributor in Death Stranding?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    The anniversary has left us with too much material

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:05 AM PST

    [OT] Dual Sense triggers working. I know Kojima Productions is working on another game right now, but I'd love if they took some type to bring the full PS5 experience to Death Stranding. Few games would benefit so much of this kind of stuff!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Death Stranding and PS5 controller

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:32 PM PST

    I'm not getting a PS5 anytime soon, but I'm interested what the haptic feedback will be like for this game. I'm not even sure if it's getting ported up like some other games are.

    It could allow for some more great moments with BB or BT's even, and make the traversal feel all that much better.

    submitted by /u/thekidinthehoodie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment