• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Death Stranding They never get it... this game changed my perspective on life. I just shake my head slightly and laugh at what the haters are missing out on.

    Death Stranding They never get it... this game changed my perspective on life. I just shake my head slightly and laugh at what the haters are missing out on.


    They never get it... this game changed my perspective on life. I just shake my head slightly and laugh at what the haters are missing out on.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:08 AM PST

    You know it's true.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    thanks for photo mode, Kojima, this rules

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Created this photo on the Anniversary of Death Stranding. To sleepy to post after. Anyway, I love this game, it's such a calming presence in my life. Kudos to the entire team and to y'all for building bridges it Shelters or post boxes. Keep on Keeping on!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Shoveling snow to the neighbors property line. Building Bridges.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Recently a heavy blizzard shittied' 50cm of snow all over the place. Where I live you go outside and shovel the snow off the sidewalk infront of your place. While I was out shoveling it reminded me of Death Stranding in the context of building bridges. My neighbors weren't awake yet and I was the first out shoveling the snow off the sidewalk in the early morning. After shoveling a shit ton of snow I decided to shovel my neighbor's sidewalk as well. I exhausted all my resources and could not shovel anymore snow after that, leaving it up to the rest of the block to finish shoveling the walkway all around the block. Thank you Kojima for bringing us together as a community.

    submitted by /u/dilutedmarbles
    [link] [comments]

    Porters during christmas be like...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Death Stranding - (TENET style)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Anyone else daydreaming about a potential ps5 version?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I can't stop thinking about what peeing on a BT would feel like with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers.

    Oh and the whole walking and balancing through a beautiful textured world thing. Zip-lining through the snow, a slight tug from your floating carrier. Taking a shower...

    submitted by /u/gelatinous_cub3
    [link] [comments]

    Your posts intrigue me.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:50 PM PST

     I keep reading posts on this game. It is slowly drawing me in. I'm totally ignorant however, as I would rather play a game, over watching videos on playing games. Although, Share play is a different story. Videos don't have the same effect as reading posts from people who really seem to love this game. Especially those who post about things like repairing other peoples bridges. Working together instead of glee riddled destruction. It has me wondering though. Are there multiple Sams in one session? How does that work? 
    submitted by /u/TinyHeart92
    [link] [comments]

    BRIDGES has unlocked new sound data

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    It would be cool if mods here held themed photo mode contests or threads etc. Coming back to the game one year later and it still looks stunning

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    unexpected crossover with rainbow6 today

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    After asking myself when this game is finally going to convince me its fun to play, I never would have guessed that building roads/infrastructure is what finally got me sold on it. I love it. Glad I stayed around!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:26 PM PST

    I guess thats what you get for having 2500 hours in Ark Survival. Came for the story, stayed for the infrastructure.

    submitted by /u/TheGlave
    [link] [comments]

    Just So We Are All Clear, Death Stranding is just a Cosmic Retelling of Pure Shore, by All Saints, Yeah?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Replaying this masterpiece after a year. Great reminder that tomorrow is in our hands, more than ever.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Cant find musician orders?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Ive been to his bunker, i did the first order, i then did another order for him and am a SLIVER from 5 staring him and just need one more piece of lost cargo or an order, but i cant find anything

    submitted by /u/B0m_D3d
    [link] [comments]

    Bandwidth problems

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Game is telling me I have no bandwidth in areas where I haven't built anything at all. For example capitol knot city I have 10 bandwidth left when the only things I have built are 2 Zip lines, Of course I have 5 stars at capitol knot as well. This also happening in other areas but that's just one example. I don't know where all my bandwidth is going.

    submitted by /u/Gutz5250
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to 'Hideotube'

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    I enjoyed those youtube episodes in the early days of development. Does anybody know why Kojima stopped making those videos. Was the co-host no longer involved with the death stranding project??

    submitted by /u/robbiedigital001
    [link] [comments]

    I'm building all the roads

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:14 AM PST

    Should I wait till I'm on the chiral network in an area to continue the road section or is it better to get it done first?

    submitted by /u/SuperVillainZim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment