• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Death Stranding Just hanging with one of cliff’s boys

    Death Stranding Just hanging with one of cliff’s boys


    Just hanging with one of cliff’s boys

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    We’re all guilty of this

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Just started the game. It’s great but man it’s a trip.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Just one of them days.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Decided to boot this game up again the other after a long hiatus. Now, I'm ready for another mind-blowing experience.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:04 PM PST

    This truck driver playing Death Stranding IRL

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Why no one at bestbuy today? wait a minu—

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Damn, the scenery in this game makes photo mode really fun.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I kept on keeping on

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    The Interviews should have been presented like the Interrogations in MGS

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I love the game, but there's so much backstory trapped behind these blandly presented interviews. I only read a small fraction of them, and relied on forums to fill in the rest. It's a shame because MGS had a great recipe for presenting this kind of info in the Interrogations menu: show a semi-static image with controllable viewing angles along with well voiced scripts for a very simple but effective delivery.

    submitted by /u/trashyzac
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the game on pc, and i dont think this should be happening..., happens too some other textures such as certain rocks aswell

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    People who dislike the game aren’t people who “don’t get it”

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I don't know why this sub has become the circle jerk I see so much.

    The game can be considered bad. Walking can be dull for people and it's literally just a bunch of quick time events. Planning routes and having to make detours from your carefully plotted path anyways can feel annoying to people. The bt sections seem to be the only parts that can feel really engaging to a lot of people.

    The dialogue is... well you know. Cringe. Filled with exposition. Funny when it's trying to be serious as shit. Appeals to me but certainly not everyone.

    This game is currently helping me with rough times but it doesn't mean it's this masterpiece everyone says it is. Chill out dudes. Address it's flaws.

    submitted by /u/the_holy_dunsparce
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t know how he didn’t die but I’ll take it.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    [Question]Ugly fog/mist graphics "bug"

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    [Question]Ugly fog/mist graphics "bug"

    So i recently started playing DS and become addicted. But there is one thing that keeps me from drowning more into it. If i am standing still and the fog doesnt move, the mist in the distance forms strange patterns. I hope you can see it on the Screenshot (It's a very close capture with a smartphone)

    Playing on PC with DLSS on, Nvidia RTX 3080 at 4K with default settings. No sharpening etc. Very annoying :(

    https://preview.redd.it/shquo1qp1py51.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9998ae830e5fdfaff6dd9a67d44a5a55e04643a9

    https://abload.de/img/20201112011205_111joy.jpg <- Ingame Screenshot.

    submitted by /u/Verlorener_Junge
    [link] [comments]

    the real reason fragile wears a black suit

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    kojima got fucking pissed that jackasses cried about quiet's outfit. so now he made the reverse, the female lead is covered neck to toe. she's fucking burnt too. meanwhile you gotta see a naked guy shower every few hours.

    submitted by /u/heynowmr
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Wormholes on ziplines

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Recently, my brother started playing Death Stranding after I'd beaten it, and differently from me, he created various networks of ziplines through the contry. Thing is, during some of the times he traveled on the lines, a strange wormhole-like distortion appeared on the sky, something that had never occured in my playthrough. I even tried to search for it but the only thing I got was some 100-views YT videos, and no forum/reddit post or article reporting such thing was found. Does someone have an explanation for this?

    Some videos with the phenomena:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmQOw3AY-Oo

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afWWTmN08zA

    submitted by /u/Scarthnite
    [link] [comments]

    Death stranding inspired me to make this

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Oh, The Horror!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    A bit overwhelmed.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Why does it feel like I'm trying too hard to finish this game now? First three chapters went great, loved every moment of it and everything about the game really. The graphics, soundtrack, environment, most of all the peacefulness and zen like nature of the gameplay, just wandering about minding every rock I step on lol, trying not to fall/slip, making a difference to these people that need my deliveries. However shortly after that I did have to drop the game for quite some time as real life responsibilities creep in, but now when I do have free time here and there and I find myself jumping back into the game only to find it now way too overwhelming and just drop it after trying for 10 minutes. I look into my map and there's too much going on and I have now forgotten wtf any of it means. Its not even better in the actual gameplay, the introduction of vehicles I find has somewhat damaged my experience/immersion because they get stuck on every single rock you come across, I just end up dismantling the damn thing and try to walk in peace but the missions are now so far apart you have no choice but to use some kind of transportation and they just are not well programed for this environment man. I find the more the game gives me like vehicles and lethal weapons, different means to get around, down to little things like the massive backlog of emails I have, the new systems in place like material requests, etc, the more it losses what it felt like in the first chapters , it starts to feel more generic rather than that unique feeling I had when beginning to play the game. BT's are not even scary anymore, I just drive on by them like they were nothing, and I'm not sure its supposed to be this way and that sucks because the BT's were a big part of my interest in this game to begin with, now they are useless within the game world because you have this overkill way of avoiding them. Hell even if you get caught by a BT and trigger one of those giant bosses, you can just walk right off the area and its gone, wtf. So with BT's out of the way, faced with an endless stream of overwhelming game mechanics that I only use 2 percent of, what in the hell is supposed to make this game interesting to me now?

    It really sucks because I want to love this game, the theme of it is just perfect in every way because I'm a sucker for weird scifi stuff. However playing it definitely is starting to feel, how do I put it, mindless, lifeless?

    submitted by /u/Borg34572
    [link] [comments]

    Rushing with pizza

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Am I too drunk to think this

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Is it possible to give an AI program the game code for death stranding and have it makes its own version

    submitted by /u/BS_Woodrugh
    [link] [comments]

    Damaged cargo - How to see what is it?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Hello guys. Recently I started to play DS and I simply love it! But I am having a bit of an hard time with damaged cargo.

    Whenever I go out from one of the buildings to start the missions, it's game over for me because of damaged cargo and I can't seem to figure out what cargo is damaged or how to do. I even dropped all the items I carry, but i always have game over once I leave the building. Can anyone help me?

    PS - sorry for the english, it's not my native language, thanks

    submitted by /u/TheDalaiDrama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment