• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Death Stranding Sent from a fellow Porter, to a Porter, getting goofy via chiral network links. Still functional in the country it seems. About to add some hours to my 120h+ first play thru...

    Death Stranding Sent from a fellow Porter, to a Porter, getting goofy via chiral network links. Still functional in the country it seems. About to add some hours to my 120h+ first play thru...


    Sent from a fellow Porter, to a Porter, getting goofy via chiral network links. Still functional in the country it seems. About to add some hours to my 120h+ first play thru...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Ziplines make the mountains so much easier!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Made my own package tape... Its not the best, but I like it.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Like many people here, I started messing around taking pictures and came up with this. What do ya think?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I've made some posters to highlight the small things I like about this game. This is one of them.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Hey Reddit, here’s my first post. Hope you guys like this screenshot :)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Hi

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    BB having so much fun riding the Highway! ��

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Some fan art I made

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Another good one in my opinion

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I had a very bad day in the mountains. This area is so hostile don't you think?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Another one! I'm enjoying photo mode so much.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Keep on keeping on ����

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Carry on Sam! We are on a mission to reconnect the earth!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    High five

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Low Roar really is the icing on the cake when it comes to Death Stranding

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Can we talk about how awesome Low Roar is? From the second I heard "Don't Be So Serious" in the opening, my interest in this band was piqued, and after giving their discography a listen, I really feel like their style suits the game so perfectly. Songs from all four of Ryan Karazija's albums as Low Roar appear in the game, by far the most songs from a single artist in the game (22 in total, you think Kojima likes this guy?), aside from Ludvig Forssell. But Forssell made the score, Karazija's songs were made outside of Death Stranding, and put in the game and it's trailers because Kojima loved their sound. All four of the Low Roar albums are somber, slow but intricate, beautiful and atmospheric and are perfectly suited for Death Stranding. That's enough fanboying for one post, what do you guys all think of Low Roar and the use of their music in Death Stranding? Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/One_True_Ryan
    [link] [comments]

    Shit

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Yeah, I feel you.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Higgs by artist Witnesstheabsurd

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    [Spoiler: Chapter 15] The Elder

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    >!Woooooow guys so Idk if its already known here but if you do a delivery to the elder after you've completed the game he's now a BT. This was probably my biggest wow moment besides seeing Higgs in my private room.!<

    submitted by /u/TimReddition
    [link] [comments]

    My copilot isn't say'n much these days...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Trying out the "redbull gives you wings exoskeleton wingsuit"

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    AI portraits of Lindsay Wagner, who plays Bridget Strand

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    My thoughts of Death Stranding.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Does anyone else get a little weepy when they hear BB's Theme?

    I'm dying to see a good Higgs cosplay. The characters are so real that I don't know how anyone could not find joy in the story.

    I completed the story within the first few weeks or release. I guess you could say I was distracted by everything shiny. But what I wouldn't give to be able to complete it during this pandemic under the stay home order. What an opportunity people don't even realize.

    As I talk with people more and more about the game it feels like it is the most under valued and unappreciated game of the decade. I simply don't understand it.

    submitted by /u/Kalayse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment