• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Death Stranding Kojima: " Seeing everyone around the world having fun and connecting is our greatest joy. The world is still in a difficult situation, but tomorrow is in our hands. We live today to the fullest so we can connect tomorrow. "

    Death Stranding Kojima: " Seeing everyone around the world having fun and connecting is our greatest joy. The world is still in a difficult situation, but tomorrow is in our hands. We live today to the fullest so we can connect tomorrow. "


    Kojima: " Seeing everyone around the world having fun and connecting is our greatest joy. The world is still in a difficult situation, but tomorrow is in our hands. We live today to the fullest so we can connect tomorrow. "

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I've been trying to take good phone wallpaper pics in-game. This one is easily my favorite.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    I miss pre-BT-... I mean, pre-covid times when we had cosplay cons. Fragile (me) and Heartman (kensatsukan) at one back in 2019

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Finally got this beautiful collection of songs in the mail

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I gave my one of my collectors edition boxes a makeover today. �� Keep on keeping on.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Sam can learn from the Dragonborne

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Did you saw this ?! Third time i walking through this game and first time see this !

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Team Stranding 2 (by STBlackST on YT)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Where do you get one of these?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Please not again

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Be quiet in the foggy hills.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I just started this game again...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I played death stranding way back at launch, and didn't get that far into it because life was busy. Now that I have a lot of free time, I started a new game and wow! I didn't get past the mission to port knot and I did it today. It's crazy how much there is to do now. The exo legs are a godsend. The game really feels like it has opened up some much sense I last played.

    submitted by /u/thesaxophonescape
    [link] [comments]

    BB was not happy. Has there ever been a game that made you feel as guilty about killing than DS?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    [Episode 9] Using cargo to stop this guy from running his mouth was so satisfying

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    [Episode 14] after 150 hours, finally finished the game, and manage to nab this great moment.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Voice recordings of all interviews

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I've been looking and it seems no one has attempted to do an audio recording of all the different interviews that come up in game. I've read lots of them, and most of the lore gets explained through them, but on my 2nd playthrough I'd really like to listen to them while transporting cargo. Anyone know of a project like this? Would anyone else be interested in listening to the interviews read by fans/players?

    submitted by /u/tastybassy
    [link] [comments]

    [Episode 9] The building in the Edge Knot City.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I noticed this on the building, when I got into the seam, it doesn't seem familiar to anyone, maybe you saw it somewhere else?

    https://preview.redd.it/03p2ivmt2vx41.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=72e45544eb52da024ca3dfe47cc881c90bbe2c9a

    submitted by /u/Deathtrip69
    [link] [comments]

    Where you get those peepers?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    What do you guys think is the best side content?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Title. What side deliveries or side activities do you guys think are the best?

    submitted by /u/chotix
    [link] [comments]

    Chiral Gold Vehicle Sub Color

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Anyone know if Chiral Gold is available as a vehicle sub color? I have it as a main, but it didn't show up as a sub.

    submitted by /u/cabbyintherye
    [link] [comments]

    Keep On Keeping On! I love photo mode. What would you like to be added in PM? I wish: Photos had a less compression and a total free cam would be nice (or am I missing something?). Oh and playing on a PS4Pro would help too, haha.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment