• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Death Stranding To all the Mama’s!

    Death Stranding To all the Mama’s!


    To all the Mama’s!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Just started my 100% play through, wish me luck, never done hard mode before

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Saw a post that the person was disappointed by all the photos and lack of discussion. I'm loving all the photos and the discussions they start.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    3d printed Higgs mask

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Saw this on instagram... that’s a lot of BT’s...

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Hope yall don't mind as I start sharing my favorite screenshots.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I missed the mule... But I got a nice photo.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    NOT MINE, reposting from Skyrim subreddit props to original creator whoever that may be

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I took a long break after chapter 5, don't know why, but I decided to finally continue it and finish it.. One of the best game I ever played, gameplay and story. Here's a screen from photo mode

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    [Episode 13] Strands flowing from letters have some meaning.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I often saw people say that it seemed ridiculous to them that Amelie had explained her name in such detail. As if it were not necessary, because why should she bother so much about the name?

    https://preview.redd.it/7rvxpwml42y41.png?width=1158&format=png&auto=webp&s=c1a1a6190b48e939aca083ff4b9608c52e7d18a9

    But my first reaction to this was completely different, because the first thing I thought about was strands flowing from the letters in the trailers. I immediately remembered the first trailer and the word "Ame", and I enjoyed it, as one of the words became clear, while others hastily condemned this moment.

    \"J SOUL?\"

    The game has screens of death, in which strands also follow from letters.

    \"ORDER FAILED = DEAD\"

    Kojima said the game would not have a Game Over screen, but he lied. I think few people saw this version of the screen, it appears when you die during a fight with Higgs.

    \"GAME OVER = GAMER\"

    As you can see, even in a game, strands matter, only unlike a trailer, here it is easy to understand.

    And since Amelie gave us the answer to what "Ame" means, then what do the other strands mean?

    \"A A?\"

    \"N A E N T R S?\"

    \"D Y D?\"

    \"N Y N?\"

    \"I E A I S T?\"

    \"O R O S I S?\"

    And most importantly, what do these letters mean in the title?

    \"EAT STING?\"

    If you think that means nothing, then this is what he answered to the person who pointed to the words "Eat Standing" Funny, but it's not the answer? So there is still some answer?

    Maybe you already noticed something in your walkthrough that would be the answer to this? Something like when Amelie explained the meaning of her name.

    submitted by /u/Deathtrip69
    [link] [comments]

    FALCON. PUNCH!!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    It just reminds me about one thing, this thing is the best game in the world ever made

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Margaret Qualley, Mama, being more animated than her CG animated character.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Just got “Best Beloved” trophy with 36 stars on the suit. Now I’m gonna put this game away for a bit and try out God of War or Horizon Zero Dawn.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Bought the game a month ago and very glad that I am now in this fatigue phase where I am satisfied to leave it alone for awhile. Maybe pick it up somewhere down the road to get all the deliveries done in each of the facilities.

    submitted by /u/onerandomtask
    [link] [comments]

    Chiral Hue

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Someone's Happy! ����

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Anyone else get an irrational fear of BTs

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    When ever I come near a BT area, I get freaked out. I don't even know why, considering they are that hard to kill. Also, I never get the same feeling around MULEs. I just find them annoying. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/thesaxophonescape
    [link] [comments]

    The Beginning of the Porter War

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Happy to get it. Sad that there were no more preppers to find. How do we campaign for more preppers dlc?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    How do I get Birth/Growth of a Legend?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Alright, so I'm trying to 100% this game (the first I'll ever 100%) and there are these trophies I seem I cannot get. Birth/Growth of a Legend. I am so confused because I currently have 44 legend of legends deliveries. Did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/ExactParagon
    [link] [comments]

    I finished the game last night.....

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Wow what a game! It was a very unique experience. It saddens me it wasn't received very well. After ending it I feel positive and want to be a better human being. Did anyone else fee like this?

    submitted by /u/theonenotesong
    [link] [comments]

    Speed glitch? maybe for speed runs?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I don't know how to do it on demand but some how I always find some kind of over speed glitches. If you're on a rock, wall, or even a steep hill in seems while speed boosting and quick jumping it locks your speed and make you uncontrollable. Hopping out seems to fix it.

    I can only really do this in a truck.

    Don't know if this info is useful or interesting but... yeah uncontrollable boosting.

    submitted by /u/CtpSpaceCat
    [link] [comments]

    Just drop it here.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment