• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Death Stranding I didn't know that frostbite was a thing in this game

    Death Stranding I didn't know that frostbite was a thing in this game


    I didn't know that frostbite was a thing in this game

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:55 PM PST

    Hi! Antonela here from 505 Games, working on the PC edition of DEATH STRANDING. ICYMI, we've been nominated for Most Innovative Gameplay and Game of the Year in the Steam Awards 2020. Please consider voting for us, your support would mean the world! (If you don't mind) Link below! Thank you so much.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    nothing feels better than building your own network!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    I made an Odradek hat in among us

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Almost at the Edge.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    The Eye of the Storm.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Accepting the rain

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Fought the BT squid so I can load this bad boy up with materials in peace

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Is the ending really 2 hours?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I am playing through this game and thoroughly enjoying it. I about midway thru the game (Episode 5 or 6 I think). One thing I noticed early on was long cutscenes, some of which are a little overindulgent in my opinion. Despite that, I did not expect to love the game but I really am. I have heard that the ending is 2 hours. Is that an exaggeration? One thing that frustrates me in video games is unexpectedly being sucked into a long sequence, especially when I only intend on playing for a shorter duration. Just for planning and time management purposes, is the ending (after the last order) really as long as a standard movie?

    submitted by /u/zackdeblanc
    [link] [comments]

    Too damn confusing

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:18 AM PST

    Is it just me or?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    How does Heartman visit other beaches?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Just finished the Heartman cut scene and I was wondering how he was able to look for his family and visit other beaches, even though he just said the Beach was a purgatory/ passing state and people didn't stay there. I'm not done the game, so if you would avoid spoilers that would be great

    submitted by /u/samdreddit1
    [link] [comments]

    Sketches of Sam from my parody

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Long road ahead

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] I think I just found a DS reference in FF7R.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Today is my 18th birthday and I decided to play again to see this

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:17 AM PST

    "Keep on keeping on" - first accomplishment this year, nothing big, but I'm happy I managed to plat this game:)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Why is Sams face always green in my cutscenes? Glitch in animation or what?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Just some screenshots :)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Massive missed opportunity

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Why no snowmobiles. Why are there never Snowmobiles in video games. I think the last time I saw a Snowmobile in a game was sled storm for the ps1.

    submitted by /u/karlack26
    [link] [comments]

    Stunning Landscapes!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    I forgot how beautiful this game is. Before things locked down where I was my external hard drive died and I lost all the progress I had made. I put off replaying until a few days ago and I forgot how immersive the landscape is and how you get little hints of the society that was there before the Death Stranding.

    I'm in the first area and was making my way to the Distro point before going to Wind Farm and Port Knot City and was doing missions and exploring and came across what I thought was rocks and was climbing around them and I saw they were cars buried in the ground and was blown away again at the detail given to this small and hauntingly beautiful world

    submitted by /u/RielB88
    [link] [comments]

    The likes system in death stranding

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    When you think you have it easy because vehicles seem to be everywhere. This happens.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment