• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Death Stranding If you can't avoid them, join them!

    Death Stranding If you can't avoid them, join them!


    If you can't avoid them, join them!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    This is my proudest moment in over 300 hours

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Is it true you get this cutscene when you reach 5-star connection with BB? Asking for a friend

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    A simple drive to get lunch becomes so much more with some rain, the proper music, a cap, and that extra DS touch!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I made my own SOUNDS for Death Stranding

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Are you not entertained?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Bridges & Fragile’s biggest competition

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    [ENDGAME] Is this the year the game takes place?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    What??!!! Night?????

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    This area will be the death of me.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    A new strand type game? I thought this was dlc at first

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    The design this game is fucking amazing

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Zip line life

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Managed to get a new car. Hopefully now that this little guy has a new home he'll watch out for me on future expeditions.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I'm so happy, excited and glad I bought the game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I know everyone in here is already a fan of the game, but I must admit I was somewhat discouraged from buying this game due to harsh reviews I saw and heard.

    But I'll say, "Why should anybody refrain from buying this absolute Beauty of a Game", when it seems we are bound to secuels and remakes and the gaming comunity is living in nostalgia of pased IP's, this is something new I had never experienced. this game is so beatiful it moves me and when music starts playing I get the feeling of Isolation, I feel tears Will come due to the excitement.

    Just wanna say this game is so cool and bold as few are now avalable, and brought to me that excitement and it was all worth it.

    Keep on keeping on people much respect.

    Edit grammar

    submitted by /u/gio92ps
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game yesterday and holy crap what an unexpected gem of a game, also I have a question for you.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    First of all the question, it seems like the more people walk on a path or area, the landscape actually changes, like I could have SWORN the land was mostly grass when I started and now 10 hours later I am noticing dirt paths carved into that grass landscape. Is that due to the amount of people walking that way in their own worlds combined and it actually changes how the ground looks due to it? I also see peoples' tags of their paths, so it actually shows you popular routes?! Insane, that may cause that path changing too.

    Anyway, yes I remember when the game came out since it was soo hyped, and the trailers never answered what the game was about, so when the game came out, I checked out tons of reviews and it seemed like 50% of them were critisizing the game on how boring and not a game it was.

    So I put off buying it till it was on a good sale. Along comes the 50% sale on PSN I bought it after asking my GF if I really should or wait for a better sale and she said "if you think you will like it, just buy it and you will enjoy it!" Simple enough...ok

    I spent all saturday playing, like 10 hours woth..Typically I only play a game for an hour or two and then go do something else, but I could not stop playing. I only go through chapter 1 too, and have been trying to deliver packages people have lost along the way.

    I see why some people would say this is just a boring walking simulator, because it is. However...boring? That depends on what you enjoy in games. I am the type to love micromanagement in games like hunger levels, durability etc.

    I also hate using fast travel and avoid it when I can. I beat RDR2 without ever fast traveling and enjoyed every second of traveling in that world and other games as well like Just Cause 2. I 100%ed it without ever fast traveling and driving...which...in that game who ever drives? It's all about the grapple/parachute trick. Yet I avoided that and drive cars because I loved the realism and trek across the map.

    So I start playing and I have seen others play it a bit on twitch before but I did not know how deep the systems go in this game. I love systems in games. Fallout 4 and its survival mode to me is soo awesome.

    So I see durability on EVERYTHING yes please! I see even my boots decay and I need to always keep inventory of my whole status.

    I see a massive SUPER BEAUTIFUL open world to walk around?! Yes please! Dark Souls asynchronous multiplayer that is more co-op than PVP? YEESS YES GOD YES!

    I played 10 hours, and now the next day, here I am writing this and about to play it more for who knows how long.

    This may be MY perfect game. I did not think I would love it so far as much as I am, it confuses me as to how it is doing that, but it is.

    I never finished MGS5, but I always wanted to but now that I have this game, it scratches that itch x 10.

    I hope this is not just the honeymoon phase and I find all the faults of the game overwhelming later on, but who knows.

    I am 10 hours in, and I am on the mission to get the MULE postbox or something. I only have the first mission trophy so I am probably still SUPER early in the game? Yet I have spent 10 hours in it. This is amazing. I hear the game gets better later on? I found a car or bike but its not charged, I did not know you had vehicles in the game too! This is going to be great if you can ride it around.

    Anyway I never even been to this subreddit till last night when I wanted more and more info on the game after playing it for the first time.

    Kojima really found my niche type of game. Thank you Hideo!!

    submitted by /u/Cragvis
    [link] [comments]

    {spoilers} Good Doggie!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Sam "BT Slayer" Bridges

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    This game is...otherworldly

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    in the final we jump and take pics

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Death Stranding X Acronym jacket!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    A moment to stop and enjoy the aurora

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    A moment of high relax

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Love for DS during quarantine

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment