• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Death Stranding Death stranding game of the decade

    Death Stranding Death stranding game of the decade


    Death stranding game of the decade

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I’m close to my last delivery and I realized you can carry bodies on the floating carrier

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    My first ever platinum gets to be Death Stranding. What an amazing experience that was and I loved it every step of the way.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    “Watch Out For The Whiteout!”

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    When you just wanna explore more, but Sam's tired of dying.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Having way too much fun in photo mode!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Just started this game! Love it so far!! (Even my mom loves to watch, it is now her favorite game!)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I got this game on Saturday and am already obsessed! I think it's very satisfying to deliver packages! My mom loves watching me play and thinks of it like watching a movie with the amazing cutscenes! Keep on keeping on fellow Porters!

    submitted by /u/pandabearo1
    [link] [comments]

    My Love of DS Displated Proudly around My House

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Every game should have photo mode

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    After finishing the main story, the most fun I have in the post game is going back to basics doing deliveries on foot, no skeletons, and still trying to get LOL rank on premium deliveries. Wish the game had an even harder difficulty setting.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    "If you find yourself going through hell, keep going." -Churchill (*I continue to work on framing and the interplay between foreground and background. Happy how this worked out.) ��

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    So this happened today in Italy. “With the rain in Veneto, the inverted rainbow appears: rarity caused by thermal shock.”

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion?: (Chapter 3 and later)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Walking is more fun than using vehicles. The truck breaks the game with how overpowered it is. And the bike is crazy fast. I might change my opinion if Chiral crystals were required to operate vehicles and they consumed a significant amount!

    submitted by /u/DailyPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Got 500 Legend of Legends. I can confirm that nothing happens.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    The end of the five hundredth delivery is the same as the ending of all the other ones- and then the game continues heedlessly.

    submitted by /u/Rezindez
    [link] [comments]

    Documentary About DS and Quarantined New York City

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Hi all. Like many of you, I've been fascinated with how Death Stranding's story and themes have turned out to be so eerily prescient for today's quarantined world.

    I decided to make a film about this. I live in NYC, so I recently filmed a lot of footage of the city at the height of this pandemic (in a safe and responsible manner), and interwove it with my own playthrough of Death Stranding to create this personal little documentary.

    It explores other subjects as well—such as why we're so obsessed with playing around inside of post-apocalypses.

    I haven't posted in this thread before. But I've been lurking here since long before DS came out, poring over the theories and silently joining in on the anticipation.

    So I guess this is my own way of chipping in, in return for all the value I've gotten out of this community over the years.

    Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this.

    https://youtu.be/Zqiqhzjf1q8

    submitted by /u/Post-TraumaticLab
    [link] [comments]

    I really want to play Death Stranding and its photo mode but my PS4 is dead and is in the service center. I can't get it because of lockdown and all, I made this Kojima Productions movie for all the Ludens out there, please watch and let me know your thoughts about it. (Headphones recommended)������

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Jacobs Ladder and Death Stranding

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Jacobs Ladder (1990) is a great movie if the concept of death stranding interested you i think this will as well! Hope you all are staying safe in quarantine.

    submitted by /u/akafume
    [link] [comments]

    "A smile-shaped rainbow showed up in Veneto"; I couldn't control myself writing the only DS related comment on that part.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Unboxing KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS LUDENS

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Played Control. Is this worth a go?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    So, I've played Control, which was my GOTY last year. People have suggested this one to me (Death Stranding), and that they share a "very weird and kind of mysterious and unexplainable vibe". If I liked Control, would I like this?

    People have really trashed on this game for it's "walking", but I've seen that those people haven't really played the game. Also have heard the story clears up later, like in Control (gamers just need to stick to the end more, I guess). I'm a little worried about combat, as Control makes you feel like a vulnerable god, though I've seen in reviews and gamers critiques that the combat isn't the most fun in the game.

    But I'm a graphics hog, which is why I was interested in Control and it's use of RTX. And man, Death Stranding is also gorgeous, though the games having two completely different styles.

    I like story a lot and world building, and things being intriguing. I haven't looked into the story too much (though it's hard to anyways, as people refuse to try to understand as it seems - on YouTube, anyways), but it seems interesting and super discreet.

    So, would you recommend? I know this is the sub for the fans, but give me pros, cons, etc. so that I can see if I'll try it out sometime. Also, if you liked this, I've seen many fans come from this to Control, and they have seemed to like it. So, you can recommend to me, and I'll recommend to you :) thanks!

    submitted by /u/RcregerRemedy04
    [link] [comments]

    Photo mode really is the bomb!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Is there a way to view total time played from total playthroughs?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I just started my 3rd playthrough and cant find a way to see the total number of hours I have played, only the the amount of hours I have played on my current playthrough.

    submitted by /u/chaapp
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Cutting in Cut Scenes

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I just purchased Death Stranding (late to the party, I know lol) but I figured I could use this quarantine to dive into a game I've been eyeing for awhile. However, I found that there are multiple audio issues in the game, specifically during cut scenes. Either the audio will cut and resume randomly while the scene plays, or some voices can't be heard at all (background noise still plays perfectly fine). I found a few threads regarding the same issues but haven't found a solution just yet.

    To anyone who has experienced this issue in the past, how did you resolve it? I have tried deleting and reinstalling, rebuilding my system's database, and deleting save files but none have seemed to work. I'm holding off on initializing my system as a last resort.

    —-

    UPDATE:

    Well, after playing through the first audio issues, I ran into various visual and textural issues that led to my system crashing and had to reinstall the system through USB. lmao.

    Backed up all my other game files and now currently doing a full initialization of my PS4 to clear out any corrupt/problem files. This is a mess lol.

    submitted by /u/END-XIETY
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment