• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Death Stranding Sam Porter Bridges - the guy you don't wanna mess up with.

    Death Stranding Sam Porter Bridges - the guy you don't wanna mess up with.


    Sam Porter Bridges - the guy you don't wanna mess up with.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    @ulsrobotics testing a real exoskeleton for deliveries.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    five down. one to go.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I was very hesitant about posting a photo I made. But here it is hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Couldn't afford the Acronym Death Stranding jacket so I did the next best thing...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    A lonely place (Photo Mode)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    "Into the Mountains" - Death Stranding Photo Mode

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Love this game <3

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    News from 505 Games and Kojima Productions

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. Antonela here, Senior Brand Community Manager at 505 Games. Here with a little update on the PC edition of DEATH STRANDING...

    Due to the work from home orders in place at KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS, we've made the difficult decision to delay the PC launch of DEATH STRANDING to July 14, 2020. This allows the development team more time to finalize and polish. Thank you so much for the support, keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/Animated_A505
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone playing Animal Crossing too, my hoodie and hat codes are in the comments. Keep on keepin' on!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    As a motorcycle enthusiast, I’m lovin the cafe racer look.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Finally finished the game/ Platinum Get

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Into the Unknown

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Pre-Photo Mode: When Your Mom Forces You To Smile For The camera

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Death Stranding 2 teaser leaked [Meme]

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    [Survey] Your experience with the virtual environments of Death Stranding

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    We are a group of researchers in conservation sciences, at Wooster College (USA) and at the Center for Ecology and Conservation Sciences, at the French National Museum of Natural History (Paris, France).

    We study the relationship between players and their daily environment, as well as through virtual worlds. In this study, we will focus on the virtual environment and the in-game experience in Death Stranding. As a player, you have a unique perspective and experience in this universe, and we would like to ask you a few questions about it. It will only take a few minutes.

    Here's the link to our survey: https://www.quicksurveys.com/tqsruntime/main?surveyData=7POrhYIqjBUi5mjAnSJQjrmN9FzLYNWYJiWok1qD/U2oW+8MC32w8YeUfPr8NOws

    Thank you for your attention!

    submitted by /u/DeathStrandingStudy
    [link] [comments]

    PC launch of DEATH STRANDING delayed to July 14, 2020

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I love the chaos of this game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    The Chiral Artist (I forgot which chapter this starts on)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Do the girl and trash man actually just get divorced after like one to two weeks after they got married? I can't have just delivered a human being just for her to go back to mom's

    submitted by /u/me-memaster69
    [link] [comments]

    Tarantino vibes

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Death stranding: The definition of polarizing

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    what to do with used container repair spray?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Hi I have been playing this game for some hours and I thought that there was to many cutscenes and it was too strange with the whales etc. But for some reason It is quite addictive and I like it alot.

    I have some questions that I havent been able to resolve.

    1) should I just recycle the used container repair spray, or is there some better way of dealing with these.

    2) what about the used blood bags, can I fill these up again or should they also be recycled.

    3) I dont really understand the use of the ex granades, should I just throw them in the general direction when I encouter the floating ghosts?

    4) I found the hepatic granades much more usefull. But are they using the blood bags?

    5) I am at the very beginning still, I havent travelled to port knot yet but are going around with deliveries between the first 3-4 nodes. Whenever I encounter the ghosts, I have been killing the ghosts with the hepatic grenades but there is some big invisible thing going around with foodprints that I cant see with my scanner. Can I kill this?

    6) Is there some way of clearing the area completely when the ghost things comes up. So far I have been killing as many as I thought i needed in order to pass the area.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/shitfactor2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment