• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Death Stranding Alone and Forsaken

    Death Stranding Alone and Forsaken


    Alone and Forsaken

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Other worlds...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Finally snagged the otter hood.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Welcome to the UC-YAY!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Cause why not.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Keith Moon eat your heart out.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Bridge to oblivion

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I got stuck in the middle of the ocean so i took some photos

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Finally taking the plunge

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Hi gang,

    I am beginning my journey. I've kept myself pretty much spoiler free about everything in the game, but is there any tips or things I should know? Looking forward to it!

    submitted by /u/GroceryStoreGremlin
    [link] [comments]

    [EPISODE 12] Just a meme I made. I Hope everyone enjoys it.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    This German Rap Song about being anti-social referenced Death Stranding with the line: "I'm a Lone Wolf like Sam Porter Bridges"

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I came back to Death Stranding and it's just what I need.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I just came off of Doom Eternal, Just Cause 4, and Divinity 2. DS is an entirely different experience and so refreshing.

    submitted by /u/Crispy_87
    [link] [comments]

    Been doing some Sam “studies”/doodles in between painting. Trying to sneak a DS piece in my next show

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Copied my Death Stranding phone case in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Not perfect, but lockdown gave me the time to finish this drawing!-(potential spoilers)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Zip line + waterfall = 1 cool picture

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Pre-Photo Mode: I Went To Epcot and All I Got Was This Hat

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Spamming those LoL orders!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    How Many Players are in your Play-through

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I don't know if I'm asking correctly, but I can't fathom that everbody's constructions from who has played DS so far are available to you once you've unlocked them. So, I wager that we get a "batch" of players whose stuff shows up in our game and vice versa. Is there a quantifiable amount or have I've overlooked it in a menu?

    I'm only just started Chpt. 4, and when I unlocked, say, road building... if we are all sharing the same world, there'd have been a road already constructed by then from LK to SK.

    Please, correct me if I'm wrong and enlighten me.

    submitted by /u/Quixotegut
    [link] [comments]

    Is this some kind of bright anomalous object? Orrrr did someone just dump their bright van on the side of this mountain ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Looking for a good fan site with cutscene stills?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Just finished the game last night and just WOW. Still reeling from the end. Haven't stopped thinking about the story all day and really want to make some drawings based on scenes from the game. I was wondering if anyone is aware of a site that might have screenshots from the cinematics throughout the game? That would be very useful for me!

    submitted by /u/DarkoDreams
    [link] [comments]

    [Potential Spolier] Why some people deaths cause voidouts while other just turn into BTs?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I am in chapter 8, doing some deliveries around, and discovered that the elder died. He turned into a BT, but why that didn't trigger a voidout?

    On the other hand, when you kill a mule without burning the body it just causes a voidout. I don't really get this part of the lore.

    If this is explained later in the story, don't spoil me please! Thank you

    submitted by /u/tomawok451
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment