• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Death Stranding Didn’t notice BB flicking off Deadman until second play-through!

    Death Stranding Didn’t notice BB flicking off Deadman until second play-through!


    Didn’t notice BB flicking off Deadman until second play-through!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Convinced my teacher that I could use Death Stranding in my design project (BA Accessory Design) and here's the first moodboard!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Just started today. Haven’t watched any trailers, read any synopsis; it’s safe to say that I am confused haha

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Death Stranding is one man's quest to win an underground fight tournament in the city.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Reclaimed by Nature

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I blended two images of promotional imagery of DS into one...and this is what came out of it

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Probably the best walking simulator I’ve ever played

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    My only use of the photo mode was during the last mission

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    [PROLOGUE] Finally got myself into Hannibal and couldn't help but notice the resemblance between the medical teams...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Cliff Unger fan art inspired by Rembrandt

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    The Norman Reedus of 2020

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Death Stranding: Red Planet

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Interesting phenomenon called “Virga” I recently saw from my home. Totally gives the DS vibes...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Saw this article and couldn't resist

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Death stranded like exoskeleton under testing in Shanghai

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    In defense of Death Stranding

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Recently I saw the news about sony not being so happy with Death Stranding sales and I wasn't even finished with the game yet, but people were talking a lot of shit as if they were happy and Death Stranding was a failure and that made me very sad. After finishing the game I can tell this game is really good, it's a completely new sandbox experience with new gameplay mechanics never seen and the story is really good the characters backstories are very original and the world that is presented to us feels great. I have felt grief seeing my cargo fucked up, relief when the way was difficult but someone who took the same road placed a bridge to connect his world and others, my heart beat increased when fighting the BT bosses... I think this game didn't make so good selling because a lot of people where skeptical at the beginning and seing the gameplay from popular streamers/youtubers didn't help. They were blinded by what they thought was the game premise, making jokes like: "haHA who wants to play that deliveroo simulator". Anyways I hope people gave things a better chance or a second thought because nowadays is like everyone is a profesional game critic. I hope this game does even better with the Pc release and get to connect many new players and Kojima releasing a new game, in the meantime I'll be making some deliveries. Sorry for my english and the 200 word essay, have a nice quarantine and a pleasant journey in Death Stranding.

    submitted by /u/GalacticBrain
    [link] [comments]

    KONAMI: We’re cancelling Silent Hills... Me:

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Ready to share your biggest/favourite fails? I'll start: "Let's drop the floating carrier!"

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Can’t think of a good title

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I maxed out all preppers but haven’t gotten the achievement.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    So I'm doing a 100% run and I'm pretty sure I've got all preppers to 5 stars but I still haven't gotten the achievement. Is there a delay with it or is just that I haven't maxed out all the preppers yet? The it's the latter is there a way to find out if I've maxed a specific prepper out or no?

    submitted by /u/Aquas-Latkes
    [link] [comments]

    Help with vehicles

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Could someone tell me when a car will be destroyed ? Because I left one with all my stuff in there and I just walk down a little mountain and when I came back all my stuff was on the ground without the car. Thanks for your answers.

    submitted by /u/brodropro
    [link] [comments]

    I left the bike under the time shelter but when I came back...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment