• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Death Stranding This photo mode is the best I've ever seen in a game

    Death Stranding This photo mode is the best I've ever seen in a game


    This photo mode is the best I've ever seen in a game

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    My Kojima-San portrait. Hand drawn with markers. Instagram: @joeillustrated Keep on keeping on everybody!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    See that, BB?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Beautiful viene.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    My friend asked what Death Stranding's about so I sent him this to help explain.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Decided to fire up the game to check out the photo mode. Impressive!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Death Stranding's photo mode has quickly become my favorite of any game.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Not only does this game have the greatest soundtrack ever but Low Roar is now my favorite band.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Death Stranding Dude i drew, gas mask inspired by Combine from Half-life

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I just want to take a moment to thank the people who made this game

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Today is my birthday, and it kind of sucks having a birthday during quarantine. But I logged on to play, and got the happy birthday message both in the email and as a video from Mads Mikkelsens character. I had no idea that this was going to happen, and it really made my day. Thank you.

    I don't have a Twitter or Facebook to post there, but I do have a reddit account. Maybe someone else can share it with Kojima, Mads or something.

    Thanks for letting me share! This game is amazing

    submitted by /u/lawlzillakilla
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Porter

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Game had a hiccup and gave me this cool shot

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Man, fuck Jake Wind.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I just delivered 132kg order from Port Knot, 2 lost cargo containers I found near Port Knot, went over the mountain, through the 2 Timefall, and the BT areas, and the dude gives me half a fucking star.

    I "S" ranked it, as well. No damage, didn't take very long either.

    I'm about to lay some ziplines, cause I'm never, ever gonna make as much effort to deliver shit to him. I knew there was a reason I neglected him after the initial mission.

    submitted by /u/chalkboard229
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to say how appreciative I am.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Since playing, I've been amazed at how stunning and riveting this environment and story is, and having just started chapter 8, there a lot of structures and vehicles left by other players that have made my treks so much easier than if they weren't there, and I just want to say how thankful and appreciative I am for fellow players to have done the hard work so my journey could be that much easier, and I hope my contributions are helping these behind me.

    submitted by /u/freshbuttjuice
    [link] [comments]

    Great essay about themes in Kojima's games

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Photomode really brought me bact to this.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Pre-Photo Mode: Relaxing On A Mountain

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Sam Porter Bridges ������

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Details

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I love how Sam rages just when BB's Theme drops. What a wonderful masterpiece and what an incredible song.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Kojima should work on the sequel

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Absolute mastery work.

    This game is different and very hard to compare to any other game.

    What Kojima has managed to do during a very tumultuous time in his career is astounding. He has landed on his feet post Konami with a stellar game.

    How many game developers can do what Kojima has done just now?

    Only some years later after his Konami fallout, Kojima has a hit game that will make the annals of gaming.

    Him and his talented team had a uphill climb and a ambitious idea.

    What we have is fantastic. Kojima is a sequel god.

    He knows how to handle a whole series. He knows what it means to release a sequel to a game. Every MGS mainline game oozes with a different look and feel.

    The next Death Stranding game will be a masterpiece because Kojima will have found his footing. He won't stumble. He won't fall. Like all of us, he'll hold both triggers and continue on.

    The man is a legend and he had just given birth to another franchise which I forsee having a bigger impact on the gaming world.

    Thank you Mr. Kojima.

    submitted by /u/GoNoGoNoGo
    [link] [comments]

    I have never managed to stop Timefall by waiting at a 'Timefall Shelter'

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Clocked this fantastic game a day ago.

    Amazing game and super unique. One for the history books.

    So I noticed something at the end of my playthrough...

    Everytime I wait at a shelter and try to beat the rain by pressing and holding square - I could never beat the rain.

    I've slept for upwards of an hour at a shelter and still nothing.

    Has anyone else experienced the unreliable nature of TimeFall Shelters.

    submitted by /u/GoNoGoNoGo
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to share this silly video I made a few months ago

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment