• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Death Stranding Got ya.

    Death Stranding Got ya.


    Got ya.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    City of the Dead

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    What other games can learn from Death Stranding

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    When I finished Death Stranding I was left with the feeling that I played a unique game that was unlike any video game done before it. But how? Every game wants to be open world now. Every game wants to have a compelling Oscar worthy story and memorable characters. Action set pieces? Done before. Walking simulator? Done before. Yet here I am impressed as hell by a game that sounds so boring and absurd on paper. Death Stranding remembered that video games are a form of art. This game oozes creativity and imagination because it took risks to do so. That's what takes familiar ideas and takes them into the next dimension. I hope developers will feel less restraint when creating due to this game. Let it all out. Be weird. Do things that have been done before differently. I believe it paid off

    submitted by /u/WutsUrLifeReallyLike
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go again

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Really like this 1.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    keep on keeping on ✌�� for bt

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I only found out today there was a photo mode added.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    oh shit of fuck BB no

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Smile BB! Picture perfect moment of bonding with BB

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Sam the influencer

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    New rucksack is ready for adventures

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Gorgeous! This game environment/landscape design is truly art. Had fun with photo mode.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Picked this game up via the PS4 spring sale 4/24

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I've been on the fence about this game since day one. For me, MGS V was bad. Just boring and repetitive and I didn't care for it. I finished it out of obligation. RDR2 was ok, just slow and the action was far and few between. Then I read the reviews of this game and it seemed the same. Low on action, boring and tedious.

    I'm only on chapter 3 and yes it is a slow game with hardly any action, but something about this game just has my attention. I'm a main story guy and tend to shy away from side missions. I'll do a few here and there, but I tend to stick to the main path and just finish.

    Again, something about this game has my attention. Idk what it is, but it's a beautiful and haunting game with great audio and music. I look forward to hours and hours of gameplay.

    submitted by /u/sapphir8
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished platting the game.It was so much fun!Here is a pic for celebration!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    The road is long.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    How was the game experience for y'all ?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Submerged in the netherworld!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    PLEASE HELP ME...JUST STARTED THE GAME

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Guys I do think that you get this a lot but I just don't get the game. I'm in chapter 2 and I feel overwhelmed by all the things to do and the gameplay is so difficult. I don't get the materials, I don't get why I should build thing that other player might have already did. I don't know when I should create objects that I need that maybe someone else already put to get through hideous passages. I don't know, I really feel that this games is overwhelming. Also how can they expect me to go back to Capital Knox City when I know it would take me a huge amount of time and those CA (this is the name in Italian and I actually don't know what it stands for) so scary; sometimes I think I'm playing and horror game. Please help me. Can you explain me the game, the mechanics, the gameplay, what should i do next. I need you tips. Btw sorry for my english is not my first language but I'm trying hard to write everything correctly. Thank you in advance for any replies!!

    submitted by /u/TheItalianShadowMan
    [link] [comments]

    For those about to deliver

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Just a quick weapons tip, well two. For mule/terrorist camps if you don't want to kill any of them then the bola gun is your best friend. I carry two whenever I have to venture into their territory and I've yet to die from them. Even without getting headshots the amount of time between dropping them and then getting to them to kick them is very generous. OH and try and fight them from one side of a bridge, it gives you a nice advantage making them run over it and picking them off as they come into view, makes those headshots a bit easier. DON'T BOTHER WITH THE NON LETHAL ASSAULT RIFLE, it takes too much ammo to take them out.

    BTs, there's one part mid way through the game where you'll have to enter an area FULL of them and sneak about, if you take an assault rifle (you should have the level 3 by this point) and loads of hematics and just trigger a boss fight it'll make things easier as you'll clear the area long enough to get what's needed and then get the hell out of dodge.

    That's all, keep on keeping on 👍

    submitted by /u/the_wild-one
    [link] [comments]

    "Take a look...one day, BB, this'll all be yours."

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find bulk deliveries to Mountain Knot?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I cannot seem to get 5 stars for this facility despite delivering tons of packages. I've gotten it to about 4.7 stars but cant get the rest. Anywhere that has very large deliveries?

    submitted by /u/liv19ok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment