• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Death Stranding New to this group, are these nice?

    Death Stranding New to this group, are these nice?


    New to this group, are these nice?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Cryptobiotes prop I made for my desk + WIP photos

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Jack The Sparrow !

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    [SPOILERS] - Made some posters in-game, didn't realise how well they contrast each other...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    POV: you are a hot pocket at 3AM

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Received the Death Stranding songs collection vinyl

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Had this little guy custom made to accompany me on my journeys

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Just as we nearing end of 2020

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:48 PM PST

    I took a cargo for Film Director and then forgot about it untill I finished the game. So here is me delivering it.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Question about orders from one facility to another.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    So, if I take an order from Distribution Center West of Capitol Knot City, to Capital Knot City, do I get likes and star progress for DCWoCKC or CKC?

    Started playing 2 days ago.

    submitted by /u/RedBlueGai
    [link] [comments]

    Entering BTs territory.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    This game is awesome

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I've had this game pretty much since launch, got it as an xmas gift last year, but I restarted because I hadn't played in a while and I felt daunted by the story and the world.

    Still didn't play it for a while, but now while I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, I started really digging in with building shit and making odd deliveries.

    I finally figured out how to get that bike fixed that you find at the waystation west of capital knot and that's exponentially increased my enjoyment in making deliveries.

    submitted by /u/claud2113
    [link] [comments]

    Considering buying the game but I have one question I haven't found in reviews

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    So I've seen a few review videos and have been trying to avoid any spoilers, I know the basic premise, and it looks really fun, but I have a single concern the asynchronous online element.
    My main concern is simply that since the game has been out for such a long time the world will be already fully "built" and much of the challenge will be lost, I understand from the reviews I've seen that your first trip through won't have the alterations to the world but I am just worried that once I have them I won't really have much to contribute.

    submitted by /u/Shayde_Exul
    [link] [comments]

    Hard work hard times

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:34 PM PST

    How does metal gear solid compare?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    I'm about 40 hours into death stranding and really loving it. It's got a great vibe (soundtrack, contemplative quality similar to long distance running IRL, the communal yet solo aspect of the game) with an interesting plot and surprisingly deep and varied gameplay that keep me going. When I first started playing I was afraid the complexity of the menus and endless options were going to drive me away quickly as they normally do but the plot kept me going long enough that I reached a point of enjoying the slog of fine tuning my pack supplies and meticulously strategizing and planning out runs.

    All that being said I'm curious if people think I'd enjoy MGS phantom pain. I'm not much for shoot em up war games, but playing DS piqued my interest in kojima.

    I'm not generally up for super meticulous gameplay. My hunch is MGS will be similarly meticulous, but does it also have a lot of variation in it like DS or is it more strictly a stealth / shooter war game? How's the storyline?

    submitted by /u/milkclerk
    [link] [comments]

    Utility Skeleton (Lvl. 1)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:54 PM PST

    How long does it take for this game to ‘click’

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Just wondering, because I've heard this game is so unusual, and I'd like to buy it, how long did it take for you to have your 'aaah, I get it, this works for me' moment?

    submitted by /u/hothamwater99
    [link] [comments]

    Going back in after being away...not worth it?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    I feel like getting my 5 stars. I got a good number of them. But if I go back, is my large network of zip lines going to be disintegrated? Gone? If I'd be starting over from scratch with nothing...I'd probably lose my will to go on. Anyone done this?

    submitted by /u/GuardianDom
    [link] [comments]

    This question have been flying through my head since I bought the game

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:05 AM PST

    What year is it in death stranding cuz it seems like it's technology from i donnu like 2300

    submitted by /u/Communisboi69
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] So I just got the Final Companion Cube. Do I really have to [spoiler], or is there another way?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    So I've got the cube:

    https://preview.redd.it/l1hro04blh161.jpg?width=1680&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ed2908813588d6c9d91e1d9bf6c76667aa8edc43

    I don't wanna burn it. Can I take it to a Distro and reunite the Ha and Ka? Or do I need to incinerate it in order to progress the Valve arc? Or is this gonna be like the final cutscene where Sam tries to burn it but doesn't really?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Pumpkinhead
    [link] [comments]

    2 Of My Favorite Things In 1 Place! ^_^ (I love Death Stranding, and I also love Kittisaurus/Creamheroes! ^-^ )

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKsanxfs40

    Kittisaurus & Creamheroes are popular Korean pets/cats Youtube channels run by 크집사 AKA "Claire Luvcat", who has this separate gaming channel where she livestreams her games.

    In this one, she plays the beginning of the game until being inside the private room after returning to Capital Knot City from the incinerator.

    I'll mark it as spoiler just in case, but if I'm wrong about that, let me know and I'll change it.

    submitted by /u/Tsai_Ming-Li
    [link] [comments]

    About to start an ironman playthrough.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been discussed before. I'm new to the subreddit but not the game.

    I played through the game originally on my PS4 at launch. Loved every bit of it , like I was (and still am) in love with this game. Strangely enough however I found one of my least favorite things was how cluttered my world became with stuff I didn't make, or want. There were random shelters and bridges in dumb places, sections of the highway that were randomly built and ziplines seemingly appearing out of nowhere. It just made the world feel cluttered.

    Right now I'm planning on picking up the game on my PC and them playing solely offline. I want the game to be more likely and present more of a challenge. Most of all I want to enjoy the beauty of the landscape without other people"s clutter. I realize I am obviously not the first person to do this but I still don't 100% know what to expect. Anyone ever played the game like this, have any tips or problems they ran into? What did you think of the experience?

    Also side note, I also won't be using any vehicles either.

    submitted by /u/DotKairoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment