• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Death Stranding The Colletors Cargo box makes a pretty good PS5 travel case.

    Death Stranding The Colletors Cargo box makes a pretty good PS5 travel case.


    The Colletors Cargo box makes a pretty good PS5 travel case.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Steam Awards - Time to give love back to Kojima and Death Stranding.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:06 AM PST

    On my second play through and accidentally hit photo mode. Turned out to be a good shot.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    I completed my first Hideo Kojima game ever, and now I understand why some say he is the best game designer. What a masterpiece!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    This little fella finally arrived the other day, so beautiful. He will keep on keeping on with his comrade Snake :)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    How many times does Sam die per sleep session to provide sufficient blood for manufacturing all kinds of hematic weapons for the use of the UCA

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    This horrifying question just popped into my head suddenly. A normal 470ml blood donation amount even cannot fully charges ONE pack of lv.2 Hematic Grenade. Consider the Knot Cities have to keep some armaments against BT and some preppers will need to provide hematic weapons to porters in case Sam doesn't show up on time for Urgent delivery. That will be a huge amount of blood!!

    And from the point of effectiveness, have Sam donate some little amount of blood will probably lower his physical fitness temporarily. So the most effective way to collect Sam's blood AND use Sam as a porter, would be cycles of "suck him to dead→let him repatriate→suck him to dead→...", Of course, in a BT free area.

    A proof would be that, there is no limitations on how many blood bags you can craft if you have sufficient Resins and Chiral Crystals, while chiral printers cannot print bio-materials.....They must have a huge Sam's blood reserve for that to be possible....

    submitted by /u/xerubium
    [link] [comments]

    So much detail on Sam's character model.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Samuel Rodrigues from MGR:R trying to play Death Stranding

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    My thoughts so far

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I'm about 5 hours into the game now somehow, I guess the cut scenes are really long but this game is truly special. I don't know what it is but the world building and crypticness of everything is exactly what I was hoping for. The courier mechanics are fun, although i've only went to the incinerator and the knot city. Excited to keep going and getting more mind fucked

    submitted by /u/zaxxofficial
    [link] [comments]

    TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:22 AM PST

    I pooped my self halfway through the BTs. Then tossed it at them.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I made a mashup of intro theme Don't Be So Serious by Low Roar and one really resembling russian song and added a visualization based on an original game intro. Wondering what you guys think about the result.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:51 PM PST

    A Fragile sketch - Did you see my drawing from last year?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:16 AM PST

    I’m new to the game but can we get a support group together and do an intervention on the Elder with his exorbitant Powerful Sleeping Pill habit?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    I can not believe how many sleeping pills this old timer takes! And not just sleeping pills, no, but powerful sleeping pills. I'm fairly certain this elder has a problem.

    submitted by /u/superdownvotemaster
    [link] [comments]

    Question about that scene at the end with die hardman

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Why did sam tell hardman "This gun won't help you here... Those are her words not mine"

    I know why the gun didn't help sam in the beach, but why did Sam tell Hardman?

    Also what exactly does the gun signify?

    submitted by /u/noyesnoyesyesnoyes
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the game on Steam sale, it looks AWFUL on max settings. Is this a bug, and is there a fix?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I've searched and seen at least 1 other person with the same issue but I can't find any fix. Game looks like this

    https://i.imgur.com/bQBnWZI.jpg

    There's like no grass, and the ground textures look horrible. I feel like something is definitely wrong here. Footage I've seen has not looked nearly this bad.

    My specs are:

    1080ti

    i7-9700k

    16gb RAM

    submitted by /u/CL60
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone! Antonela here again from 505 Games. As you may know, the Steam Awards are now LIVE. And Porters, we need your help once again. We'd love you to nominate DEATH STRANDING PC in any of the listed categories, but if you think we're worthy of GOTY, we'd really appreciate your support here :)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Bridge upgrade question

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    What does upgrading a bridge to level 2 actually do. I've been trying to search for an answer but all I found was that it increases in length? How does that work if it's already built. What actually happens when I upgrade someone's bridge?

    submitted by /u/offsafety
    [link] [comments]

    Use CPY Death Stranding to install legit Steam version

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Okay, here's the thing. I have done this many times on Epic and Origin but I have never been successful with this on Steam. Usually, when a new game comes out, I download a pirated game to check it out before I actually buy it. If I like the game and buy it, I uninstall and clear out all traces of the pirated game then reinstall it without applying the crack. Then, I start the download (on Epic or Origin), pause the download after like 5%, quit, copy over the files, restart the launcher and continue the download - and it almost always works. I get a legit copy without having to pay for more Internet data consumption. But if the pirated game is from Steam, I usually end up uninstalling the pirated version and install the one from Steam because the above-mentioned procedure doesn't seem to work.

    Now, there is a CPY-cracked Death Stranding. I love it and I bought it. It took me a week to download the pirated version. It's also the first huge download pirated Steam game I've ever gotten so I wasted an entire day to see if I could get Steam to use the CPY Death Stranding files. Every single time, it deletes the whole thing and starts downloading all 68.3 Gb of it. I know the CPY version is from Steam so it should work in theory.

    Many may have asked this already but I'm a little desperate. Is there any way to do this with Steam? I have tried one trick mentioned here on Reddit but it doesn't work (the copying of the manifest ACF file yaddi-yadda). Maybe that's an old trick and doesn't work with the latest November 2020 Steam Client update...?

    submitted by /u/battouslasher
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate road building strat

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment