• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Death Stranding My Entire Death Stranding Collection!

    Death Stranding My Entire Death Stranding Collection!


    My Entire Death Stranding Collection!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Resting with BB on the outskirts of Port Knot City, I'm enjoying my second play through... on PC this time!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Made a nice little desktop strand holder.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    After hundreds of screenshots, I found the perfect movie poster!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Hope we get news for the next project at TGA, Death Stranding's ride until launch was fun!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Don't Be So Serious

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Near Cinema reference

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:09 AM PST

    This game is beautiful!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Replaying death stranding for a second time. This world is just so gorgeous

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Cool to see how the thermal pads work

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Higgs fanart (Complete) (being safe and marking as spoiler) (art by me)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:55 AM PST

    Death Stranding cannot handle imagination

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Death Stranding In Game Music Copyright

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:08 PM PST

    So did Kojima ever fix the in game copyright music issue if gameplay is uploaded on YouTube or Twitch? If not, then I'm muting all music.

    submitted by /u/Wifiscifi
    [link] [comments]

    I'm curious how much better this gets

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I put in about 4 hours and I honestly fell in love with it just 1 hour into the game. I know it's too quick to judge and I barely scratched the surface but I'm so impressed with how original the gameplay is. The soundtrack, graphics, and the design of the game is so hauntingly beautiful. The storytelling is so unique as well. Everything is all so beautiful. I'm looking forward to how much of the gameplay and world opens up.

    I respect Kojima even more after playing this work of art. Sorry for the rant.

    submitted by /u/sweedgreens
    [link] [comments]

    21. UbtN - Weight of the World [Endgame]

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Odratek origins

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Not sure if anyone noticed, but the name Odratek has ringed a bell when I started playing the game. I have heard it before, ages ago, but was not sure where, so I asked google and...

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cares_of_a_Family_Man

    Then I realized that the thing Mama was carrying with her during our trip to Lokne is Kafkas odratek in its original form. I wonder how many more things are hidden in this gem.

    submitted by /u/sawer82
    [link] [comments]

    Question about playing the game online

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    I'm planning to buy the game in the next year or 2 since I have a lot of games to go through + waiting for price to dip even more.

    My question is, will online be affected at all if barely anyone is playing it? I've heard buildings decay after a while; I'm concerned that it's going to be decayed buildings when I play in the future

    submitted by /u/badboyzpwns
    [link] [comments]

    For a newbie: I have a question regarding the online mode

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Hello dear people!

    My copy will arrive next monday.

    I read some stuff about the online mode. So, you can build structures in this game (ladders, roads, places to rest?), which also will be available to all othrr players, once you connect yourself eith thr so called chiral network.

    My question is: Since the game is already out more than a year and players surely went haywire and built so much stuff by now, how will it affect my game?

    Will it make the journeys kinda, how to say, redunant?

    Or how much easier will the game be? Because everything will be built already, what can I really contribute, or what will I still have to do?

    I habe read, that you can choose settings, so not everythinf appears in your own game world? But I am not sure if I understood that correctly.

    Can someone explain the online for me?

    What I would not like is, if the online mode makes things for me too easy or like gives me the feeling of not needing to do much work or collect stuff, since everything is already present.

    Which is more likely due to the fact this game was release some time ago.

    I kindly appreaciate any explanation and might clear things out so I camn understand it better. How much less (or also more) enjoyable is this game offline vs online?

    submitted by /u/Ragnara92
    [link] [comments]

    BB Theme Instrumental

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I love hearing BB's Theme Instrumental. It can be heard at times and almost sounds like a theremin. Where could I find that version?

    submitted by /u/Halfman97
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone get big FPS drops when losing their balance? (PC)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Loving the game. Did my first playthrough on PS4 and just picked it up on PC. My framerate sits about 120 normally. But when shifting my weight i get huge drops to 80 then back up. Any help would be great

    Hope everyone's staying well! Keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/cs379
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding Memory Chip #30 100% Fix

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    If you find yourself at the end of the game and cannot complete the platinum trophy because of Memory Chip #30 do this:

    1) Endure prepped Paleontologist is 5 Star 2) Ensure you have all 4 emails from the Paleontologist *** Most people with this problem do not have all the emails because getting 5 stars was so easy it rushed the email chain from completing 3) Go pick up missions for the Paleontologist from himself and surrounding prepped. 4) At over 4K likes (estimated) and AFTER sleeping in a private room (I had to go back to a main Bridges bunker in Mountain Knot to sleep for it to actually click over) I got the email chain which enabled me to complete the platinum trophy.

    submitted by /u/TwiZtiDPsyKo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm making a Death Stranding Cinematic Series

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I'm making a Death Stranding Cinematic Series

    Already have 2 episodes up and getting better at making them. We're putting all the cutscenes together and linking with gameplay (short and immersive)Just trying out something different, hopefully you guys will enjoy it :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZPrDmGSIo&list=PLns4apyKoAccDAKa5aH4GjyAZsBMFE_cl

    https://preview.redd.it/am4abv7fqt161.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=99edd1fd0cf0aadc31561529d470893ded88dc50

    submitted by /u/TheWeeDDoctor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment