• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Death Stranding Really impressed with how accurate they were in modeling a young Lindsay Wagner

    Death Stranding Really impressed with how accurate they were in modeling a young Lindsay Wagner


    Really impressed with how accurate they were in modeling a young Lindsay Wagner

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    That smile. That damn smile...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    With all the stars in my possession.. I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Enjoy the pie, "Peter"

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Spoiler Free Summary of late-game content

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Almost 100 hours, almost there and suddenly BOOM. Never seen before ☠️��️

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    On the edge ...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Have you downloaded the CODEC ringtones yet? They’re so worth it!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Sam vs. Goliath

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Sam and BB celebrating Platinum!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Some pictures with BB, vehicles, weapons and a lot of Quiralium

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Got attacked by BT mid-air on zip line and dragged into a boss fight???

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Got attacked by BT mid-air on zip line and dragged into a boss fight???

    Hi guys,

    Just a little bit confused that, I just finished the order where I defeat Higgs and is on my way back to lake knot. As I was using zip line travelling in mountain regions, a whole circular area around me just become tar and as soon as I reach the other end of the zip line, I was forced to get off and directly got into a small boss fight with two lion BTs. (I was caught completely off guard, so glad I somehow still has an assault rifle and five grenades in my pocket :") )

    How is this possible? I thought you won't get caught by BTs or harmed by Mules when you are on a zip line. weird.

    https://preview.redd.it/n6v0ph6evvi51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d670e7785969908f32d132d7ccf30a069cfd217e

    submitted by /u/lindlindll
    [link] [comments]

    Giving this game another playthrough after nearly a year and it's surprisingly fun and addictive

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    It was fun the first time around too but this time I'm using those floating carriers a lot more I didn't realize how durable they were. The satisfaction of hauling a 500 kg order from one end of the map to the other getting it there with 0% damage is unmatched. Only Kojima can make a game where the only actual thing you do is carry stuff from one place to the next this fun.

    It's also satisfying to clean out Mule camps with 100s upon 100s of metals, ceramics and special alloys which you can also haul to a place far slowly but steady to rebuild roads and make safe houses and bridges.

    Great game. Though I can understand that people with the patience to play it are rare. I'm not trying to praise myself but I know for a fact almost all of my friends will stop playing this game well before the conclusion of the main story and never look back.

    submitted by /u/ExplorationEngineer
    [link] [comments]

    Got this idea when I climbed up a mountain

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    A friend of mine took this shot. All I see is a completed road between a Watchtower and a MULE Camp in the Central Region. Pretty convinced the Engineer’s shelter is just nearby.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Question about Amelie?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    So I just recently went back to Death Stranding and I have a question hoping someone can help me out. In the story it's revealed Amelie never really "existed" just the soul of Bridget Strand. Is there a story explanation on how they get a hologram of a person that exist on the beach? There's mention of people seeing a young Bridget around the facility which started the lie about her being Bridgets daughter, also I was wondering how Higgs picked her up over his shoulder in one cutscene. I know this is a random/stupid question but I was really curious. Thanks, Keep on keeping on. 👍

    submitted by /u/Squiggy28
    [link] [comments]

    Best song from Private room and you can't change my mind

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Finished Death Stranding! What a ride it was! So here are some of my favourite screenshots

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Death Stranding Concepts: Fragile Design by Yoji Shinkawa

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    [CHAPTER 2] Happy Sunday.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    A track I did inspired by my time exploring the world in Death Stranding

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I was building roads in Mountain K. City and then I find a wagon in these conditions... Whoever you are... I would like to ask you... Why? ����‍♂️

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I finished the game months ago and now I just play to use photo mode . Yoji Shinkawa nailed the aesthetics

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Cinematic Parallels

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment