• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Death Stranding Don't mind me, just finishing this road

    Death Stranding Don't mind me, just finishing this road


    Don't mind me, just finishing this road

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    keep on keeping on

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Yellow and blue

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    We can make it .. together

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    My Higgs mask finally turned up. My face is a tad too round for it but I think it looks wicked all the same �� Gonna get me a Poncho next ����

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Didn’t expect that ruined bridge to be accessible. Thank you DS.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Did you know that Dragonflies are living fossils?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    There's still a lot of faith and warmth and trust when we keep on keeping on

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    At this point.. 5 hours of my playtime has been playing harmonica

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I've been Messing around with chiral crystals

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Wanted to share some of my favorite screenshots from my journey!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    A Bridge to The Future

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    It is possible to go there? Or it's just a wallpaper of the game? I want to discover all sites.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Anyone get MGSV vibes from the Power Skeleton Legs?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    [Episode 9] Never pick a fistfight with a guy who lifts heavy-ass boxes all day.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I love zip-lines.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    A simple gesture but with a lot meaning

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Sorry,english it's not my major language.

    so i presume that everyone here is familiar with the Porters,who traverse lands and incentive Sam lonelly journey by doing a thumbs up or giving him certain materials for sam's benefit,given the context,i was my way back from shopping to my home,and a Random person,pass through me doing a thumbs up gest,greeting me,at first didn't even bother in anwered him back,but then in a matter of seconds i answered back with another thumbs,it was weird,even looking back when he was way far from me,he waved for me,behind my mask during my back to home,i was with a stupid smile on my face,this right here for me proved what Kojima was talking about,it's far from nonsense or bizarre,a simple gesture,a conection by being polite,this could change a introvert person vision.

    submitted by /u/Sasanttoo
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] She's got her Mama's eyes

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Maybe this was obvious to everyone and I just missed it, but I haven't been able to find any other mention of it. Lockne develops heterochromia shortly after being reunited with Malingen, with one eye taking on the color of her sister's.

    Mama, before the trip to Mountain Knot. Blue eyes.

    Lockne, immediately after Mama's arrival. Green eyes.

    Lockne with heterochromia shortly thereafter. Changes literally the moment she says \"Sis? I can hear you. We're whole again\". Malockne.

    submitted by /u/macefelter
    [link] [comments]

    Right on! (Any tips for photomode?)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Weird characters in the Seam.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    My first photo in DS! Had a great time building some roads and new paths.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I just realized...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I've been playing on Very Hard this whole time (I always set games to the hardest difficulty to see what I think...after the first BT attack I lowered it to normal...but somehow it didn't take). That explains a LOT. I don't think it would be nearly as fun at a lower difficulty. This game is f'ng brutal and I love it!

    submitted by /u/rservello
    [link] [comments]

    3..2..1.. Say BT!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment