• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Death Stranding Lost two pairs of Chiral Boots and some cargo, but at least the view is nice.

    Death Stranding Lost two pairs of Chiral Boots and some cargo, but at least the view is nice.


    Lost two pairs of Chiral Boots and some cargo, but at least the view is nice.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    After playing and loving it on PS4 I recently got it on PC. Never fails.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I had to walk over it

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    After a brutal journey of several days I'm climbing up this massive hill....music breaks the silence of my footfalls and weary breath. I top the hill and see this...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    "BB looks happy."

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    OK, I don't want to overshare...but I thought it was hilarious that someone built a bridge over this tiny little stream.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I've left my truck under a timefall shelter and found it like this after a boss fight. Luckily all my cargo was on the ground.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Just me and my BB.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Some catches in the northern lights

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Well that's mildly disturbing!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Here we go again

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] Easter Egg Email. Details in comments

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    "TOMORROW IS IN YOUR..."

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Waiting out the rain.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    My recent photos taken from DEATH STRANDING. Northern Europe style.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Second play through, even better!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I finish the game a while ago and let it rest for a few months. I achieved 100% and had a whole network of freeways and zip lines to go fast to any point of the map and, it was fun, totally, but I think I lost the purpose of the game.

    I am now on my second play through but this time I am doing it without using any vehicle nor zip lines. I'm not even using the jumps between distro centers. I have to say that this time it is even better. I get the feeling that I am more connected to Sam. I am not rushing to make deliveries, in fact, I enjoy each one of them. We all know Kojima tackles problems that aren't usually in games like connectivity and this things that we take for granted in our lives. Maybe this is one of those problems? We are always rushing in our day to day and we never take a moment to stop and enjoy the scenery or stop to rest.

    It is taking a lot more time to do the things that I want but it is totally worth it. If you guys have time, I totally recommend this. I actually think that I am hearing more songs out in the open. Not like 10x times more, but I had my moments where "Hey I don't remember a song playing here" happened.

    Anyway... Heeey! Over here! Keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/alec_al
    [link] [comments]

    Scenery from iceland. Feels familiar

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Fear not, i'm on my way

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    200 Horses At 12,000 RPM

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    [ENDGAME] Just finished the game. I need to talk to someone...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I just need to put my thoughts in writing because this game and the story behind it really captivated me.

    I got the game last Christmas and like most, it didn't capture me immediately. I played anyways and got fully captivated by it. Then the pandemic started and I had my first son so I didn't play much past Episode 2.

    Recently, since I am working from home indefinitely, I have had more time to play between working tickets, sitting on boring Teams calls and waiting for other things. I finally finished the game today.

    Without looking at walkthroughs, I thought the final boss was Higgs. No. Unger? Nope. Oh it's a fucking mega whale. Ok cool. It's been so long since I have played a game with a traditional "final boss" and this game had like 3 or 4. It was so exhilarating!

    I did somehow get stuck on Sam's beach. I looked at guides for this part because I honestly thought the game was over after the first round of credits. The game never continued for me where Sam puts the gun to his head. I had to start over from the save at the beginning but I finally got there. I thought for sure that was it... then... Lou...

    As a new father of a now 10 week old boy, the walk to the incinerator had me almost in tears. I didn't want to continue... but I did of course. And I am glad I did. I was so relieved. My only complaint is it seemed like the ending took 2 or 3 hours. But... the story wouldn't make sense without all the cut scenes.

    This game really sucks you in, I didn't get everything done in the time I did the main story so now I can't wait to continue Episode 15 and work towards 100%. I don't normally strive for that in free roam games but this one I think I will go for it.

    I'm done with the game, but now the fun begins. Thank you Kojima Productions. Well done!

    Welcome to Tomorrow, Sam Porter Bridges.

    submitted by /u/Lancaster1983
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers][Chapter 9] Your last words?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    The ogyxen mask and BTs

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Hi!

    So, I've read that Sam can use the oxygen mask to avoid Bts, instead of holding his breath. That would kinda make sense, as a gadget. As far as I tested it myself, it doesn't work at all. When Sam holds his breath, I can just slowly walk up to the bts, without even crouching and cut the umbilical cord. So, I tried the mask, walked up to a bt, it sensed me, I stood still, but the hands got me immediately. So, as far as I'm concerned, It doesn't work at all. Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Mister_Undiluted
    [link] [comments]

    [Chapter 9] Sam and Fragile

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Second time I've seen this guys. What the heck are they!?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment