• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Death Stranding Please use spoiler tags in your submission titles whenever appropriate, e.g. [EPISODE 3] or [Chapter 4]

    Death Stranding Please use spoiler tags in your submission titles whenever appropriate, e.g. [EPISODE 3] or [Chapter 4]


    Please use spoiler tags in your submission titles whenever appropriate, e.g. [EPISODE 3] or [Chapter 4]

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    General PSA

    The previous megathread has been archived due to being 6+ months old. It can be remade, although quite tediously, but I somehow feel like we'll do better without it. Feel free to start new interesting discussions or join our Discord server.

    Search the subreddit

    Please remember you can search the subreddit to filter posts by words or even flairs. Here's a useful guide on using search terms to find exactly what you need.

    Use spoiler tags

    When posting any spoilers, or when talking about chapter-specific events, specify the episode/chapter at the beginning of your title, [in square brackets]. When you post like this, our moderator bot will take care of properly tagging and flairing the post for you. Nice and easy :)

    For example:

    • [EPISODE 5] Title
    • [Chapter 3] Title
    • [Endgame] Title
    • [SPOILERS] Title

    Use [square brackets] and the words "chapter", "episode" or "endgame" (the last one is for everything after the main story). The [SPOILER] tag is for general spoilers.

    NOTE: This is for submissions, not the comments. Please see the sidebar for more information.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/yviell
    [link] [comments]

    I made 3d models of cryptobiotes and rendered them for this picture of my Fragile cosplay

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Getting some Death Stranding vibes in the Alps

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    This looks like the view from Heartman Lab IRL (Los Andes, Chile)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Just unlocked a new hat.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Thought about DS the whole hike! - Gerês, Portugal

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Circle of Death

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I think I have a star addiction.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    My Collector’s Edition has finally arrived! I’m so glad I was able to get my hands on one of these!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Drawing higgs from death stranding

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Got bored and sew myself a mask and decorated my shoes with the Void Out logo and some good old BT handprints :D

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Another Calculated Delivery

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I'm a huge fan of Alien, couldn't help but be reminded of this scene.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    kojima is just......

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Oh my god, I cant believe this. Ive never really been into serious gaming except for some time on x360 long time ago. ive never had any consoles except that now which turned out to be a junk. Well, Ive waited for ds to come to pc, and didnt know anything about the game. But i really dont get why people have underrated this game so badly but i have never seen a game like this before, and i dont think i will see one unless its by kojima himself. Its so unique. In the beginning i was kinda skeptical too, looking at the walking i have to do, but honestly it wasnt boring at all as people say. just taking the scenery, the music, the background score in was enough to keep me going for hours upon hours. The trike mechanics werent that great but it felt so realistic. The science in the game is what i loved the most. Except a thing or two every thing else was competely logical. the walking was completely justified. Normal did one terrific job. The songs were just amazing. Kojima's imagination of Putting an EE as a human was just truly one of a kind. i just cant get out of the game i wish there was more to it. Ive always looked for realistic games that had logic rather than games where people said "Its just a game" for all the unjustified mechanics. I just cant wait for kojimas next project. Also a huge thanks to geforce now for making this possible.

    submitted by /u/mvorrey
    [link] [comments]

    Something that has really been bugging me about this game

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Really proud of this shot

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Can someone deliver this cargo to the beach?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    LoLoL 500 celebration photo

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this counts as a spoiler or not but the little birthday easter eggs are so heartwarming and really make me feel like i'm part of the game :')

    submitted by /u/emilakurwa
    [link] [comments]

    [ENDGAME] Why is Sam's...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    ...last name Bridges, and not Unger? Typically a newborn adopts the surname of the father.

    submitted by /u/Ryn4
    [link] [comments]

    [Episode 6] Things are about to get serious

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Anyone else hate speed boost signs?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Either I'm already boosting, or there's a reason I'm not boosting (sharp turns, trying to get a better look at something). And it's a pain to pop out of my vehicle to take them down... and there's 5 more when I'm done anyway. Hoping there'll eventually be an option to not see speed boost signs.

    submitted by /u/w00tdude9000
    [link] [comments]

    Surreal

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    That's the best way I can describe it - I'm in Chapter 3 (first playthrough) and I struggled a lot (Wheres my minimap???) but I kept coming back for more.

    Last night I played for hours and lost all track of time. I was navigating these roads like they're my own town.

    I'm moving cargo and even took on deliveries I'd been putting off because of the difficulty.

    (Gorilla figurines at the top of a water fall, junk components balls deep in BT turf, Precision Instruments from mule camps)

    And I realized how little dialogue there is - and the soothing music, the gorgeous scenery.

    "Oh, I play a video game where I deliver packages!"

    Seeing people work together - getting lost in the wild and seeing their signs that were so annoying when I first started have become signs from the divine.

    Every rope I climbed, every bridge I crossed, every path I took - someone built it, mapped it, repaired it, placed ropes, and ladder bridges...

    It's just remarkable how you can throw all these strangers into this game and we all just pitch in and do our thing.

    So many games out there focus so much on obliterating each other and it's refreshing to see a softer side of humanity.

    (Context: I'm considered an essential employee. I work as a shift supervisor in a nursing home)

    This game has me awestruck every time I play it - I'm just captivated by it all. I don't want it to end - I've been patiently earning all 5 stars from everyone because I want to - it's not a grind, not for a trophy - just because I enjoy the game.

    When is the last time that happened? I don't know.

    submitted by /u/xGwynethx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment