• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Death Stranding Here’s Lake Toyoni, which looks like Heartman’s lake at the dawn of time.

    Death Stranding Here’s Lake Toyoni, which looks like Heartman’s lake at the dawn of time.


    Here’s Lake Toyoni, which looks like Heartman’s lake at the dawn of time.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Always Outnumbered, Never Outpacked

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:07 PM PST

    The Lighthouse (2019)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:14 AM PST

    My first picture in photo mode. One thing this game taught me is real life porters are so underappreciated and our lives depend on them so much, especially in these hard times Kojima partly predicted.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I Really Understand the Beach Imagery Now

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    My long weekend run often peaks at the shoreline, and I go along the surf. It's usually sunshine, sand, and seabirds, but this time it was different.

    It was dark and overcast, a sky promising a storm. There was this thick red layer of sea plants lining the shore with beached crustaceans, mollusks, and small fish woven into it. The red tide strangled a lot of life off. As the surf splashed on the shore, the red algae left crimson splatters along the sand, reminiscent of blood. Then, horrified, I came across a racoon, long gone, slowly being taken in by the rising tide.

    For the first time, I saw the beach as this otherworldly gateway. I could only imagine, with all the death and decay washed ashore, what lie beneath this dark, inky abyss. The smell too, it was abysmal. I just wanted to leave.

    I want to play again now, remembering that day each time I get dragged to The Beach.

    submitted by /u/cette_femme
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got my Sam Porter Bridges Pop!! Next up, Higgs

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Well, the good news is, we got the package delivered...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:48 AM PST

    - Live on Stage -

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    My weekend begins :)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    There Can Be Only One!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    [SPOILER] he said "You just love your face, don't ya? I bet daddy was real proud"

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Did you know that Death Stranding has a good weight lifting program ? :)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:12 PM PST

    My first shots with photo mode on ps4! Might as well print these...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    My clingy friends. Such fun times.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    This is same porter Bridges, Heading out!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Any way to start a new game on steam while keeping old save? (PC)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Hi all, was just wondering if there's a way I can start a new game while keeping my current save which has the game 100% completed on steam. I wanted to do a one year anniversary stream of the game and start from the beginning, but I'm scared of overwriting my current save. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aKadi47
    [link] [comments]

    why only United states ?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    I just finished the game and a question that I was hoping to be answered is: why only United States? (I understand the game limitations and all, reuniting the whole fucking world would be... uh.. Grindy?) the game constantly calls United States "america" as if it was the whole continent, and well, I was OK with that, I guess I'm kinda used though it still bothers me, but really, reuniting United States and seeing Bridget saying that [SPOILER] "it was needed to accomplish her plan of uniting all beaches to her own" [SPOILER] was kinda of... "does only United States exist?" and since I was not answered by the game story (didn't read all the notes yet, I was saving that for later) now I'm here to ask, what happened to the rest of the world?

    submitted by /u/FruitPunchSamurai-
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] How do I get 5 stars at a certain facility?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I have 2 stars at the chiral relay. Can I get it to max? I know it's not needed for the achievement but those 2 stars are nagging me, as I want a 100%

    submitted by /u/X9DarkWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Was my playthrough abnormal?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone else played the same as me because when watching others play they're usually carrying lots of aditional equipment.

    I think I placed no more than 6 ladders and no more than 10 ropes after completing the story. I had always tried to keep the least amount of equipment on me as possible so tried to only take a couple things and usually just put them on my limbs, saving my backpack for the mission. As for the anti-BT weapons, I didn't use them at all until the end of the story when they were necessary. I found the easiest way of dealing with them was just to walk past them as using the weapons had just brought unwanted movement so couldn't understand why I would use them? Also when you have to cross the tar sea, I had no idea what I was supposed to do and had to search up what to do because up until that point I hadn't once been caught by the BTs so didn't know that when they did catch you, you were dragged to another location to fight a mini boss.

    I apologise if this post seems late since the game has been out so long, just curious.

    submitted by /u/TeddyDoves
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Deluxe Edition TIMEFALL Soundtrack

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Anybody else here who never received a download code for the TIMEFALL soundtrack after buying the Digital Deluxe Edition? I'm wondering how I can claim that...

    submitted by /u/Kite-
    [link] [comments]

    Can't recover blood

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:52 PM PST

    So I have a save and am really low on blood dispite having a blood bag in use, I tried changing blood bags, resting and sleeping and nothing works. Also when I try to eat the cryptobiotes the option is grayed. I googled a mask issue, but I haven't even got there, I have no mask. What am I doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/DenuvoSuks
    [link] [comments]

    Speedpaint video of my Fragile fanart

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Uses of the postbox?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I'm on chapter 11 and still have not found much use for the postbox but I see a lot of others build them. Is there some strategic advantage I'm not seeing to building them?

    submitted by /u/Joel22222
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment