• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Death Stranding Almost a year to the day since I got this at the Death Stranding experience in the UK!

    Death Stranding Almost a year to the day since I got this at the Death Stranding experience in the UK!


    Almost a year to the day since I got this at the Death Stranding experience in the UK!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Liked received from BT

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Just showing my support for the UCA

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Tribute to my friend, Half Truck (best with sound)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Doubting your career choice during hard times.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Got lucky with a BT that lunged at me right as I killed it and got to have a little fun in photo mode

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Did my first full route as a city letter carrier today, repped the goods, keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    To boldly go where no [MULE truck] has gone before

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Death Stranding Anniversary Marathon Playthrough

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Alrighty; so Death Stranding's release Anniversary is coming up soon (for me it's in 3 days on an Aussie Sunday), and as such I am planning to do another playthrough, with some special rules, and try to finish it in 24 hours wishing passing out.

    For the playthrough, I plan to play with no hud, no vehicles, and No Ziplines. Doing the main story deliveries but also doing standard orders that can be completed along the way.

    I think this playthrough will be interesting as I would feel more inclined to pick up other people's dropped deliveries, and use the post box system (because in my 1st playthrough, I never cared to use it because A. I want to finish the delivery so I can complete them all, and B. I want to deliver other people's stuff so I can get the likes)

    I also hope it will be more interesting as playing it at launch, stuff like the shared lockers or incomplete deliveries were always full, and dropped deliveries where everywhere, and structures were also everywhere, that it felt like interacting with other peoples stuff was less special. (Compared to my first 6 hours originally when it only launched in Australia that it was super cool, special, and less overwhelming)

    Anyway I just made this post in case anyone also might wanna do this. Also wonder if anyone also thinks the game might be better, ironically, with less constant online interaction.

    submitted by /u/CallOfCoolthulhu
    [link] [comments]

    Loving photo mode.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:02 PM PST

    I just kinda expect it at this point

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:52 PM PST

    I Love Walking & Taking My Time In This Game. Very Relaxing.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    One of these may be my wallpaper for a few.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Porter surfs on my truck then docks a hundred likes

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:11 AM PST

    I keep asking myself how I ended up here..

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:58 AM PST

    when you can't carry the burden of life anymore

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    [SPOILER] run from BTs / avoid BTs

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Note this doesn't work in the final chapters where the encounters are all boss level BTs, but with the average ones you can just ride a bike, accelerate and ride through the BTs. I did it a few times without getting caught.

    It's best to use this trick when lou is being fixed by Deadman, I was able to traverse the BT roaming fields and snowy mountains just fine. You also get to run away from the MULEs.

    If you worry about the fuel, bring a PCCC and build yourself a charging station half way.

    submitted by /u/toughgamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Do I lose all the cargo in my truck if I store it in the garage?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    I seem to be missing a shit ton of stuff, and it occurs to me that maybe it disappeared when I put the truck in storage. If so, how could they not tell us?!?!

    submitted by /u/Island_grrl
    [link] [comments]

    would be great to have a real movie

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:37 PM PST

    out of this game, and get the original actors to shoot the movie, it'll be great.

    submitted by /u/toughgamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    About the 2 terrorist camps on the way to mountain knot city.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Is there something wrong with my game or are they just supposed to offer such little loot? I'm seriously considering killing and burning all of them at this point. Will there be any adverse effects if I do? Do they respawn? Do terrorist camps in general tends to offer very little loot?

    submitted by /u/cym104
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally ran a Porter over. Now he has Stars above him.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    What do I do? I fear I have killed the guy. Is this relevant to the story? Will he necrotize or will he wake up?

    https://i.ibb.co/5M1gZqX/2020-11-04-21-12-27-Window.png

    submitted by /u/a_few_megahertz
    [link] [comments]

    [Possible Spoilers] Saw something weird (see top right). Can anyone tell me what it is?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Roboticist to Doctor Ziplines only

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment