• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Death Stranding Just amazing..Ima be exploring these ruins bois 💪

    Death Stranding Just amazing..Ima be exploring these ruins bois ��


    Just amazing..Ima be exploring these ruins bois ��

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Look at me, I am Santa now.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    OUT OF THE WAY! URGENT DELIVERY!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:28 AM PST

    The best bridge.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Me and the boys are visiting to our "special" place

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Mistakes were made...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Assessing unfamiliar places: adult vs child self.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Bang bang. 1st playthrough, +155hrs in.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Nap time for Sam.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Has anyone seen the movie prospect?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Just watched prospect and it reminded me alot of death stranding. Pretty cool movie.

    submitted by /u/kball031
    [link] [comments]

    No face covers?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Hi! First time player here, but I'll make it snappy. I know you can get an oxy mask later in the game, but that's not exactly the same. Why don't BRIDGES suits come with any face coverings? No little plate of see-through plastic to deploy or even a run of the mill mask. I know the hood is good cover from the timefall, but what if you fall over? What if you need to climb up somewhere but still see where you're going? Just seems like a bit of a design flaw.

    (If there is actual reason please no spoilerino, I just got done connecting the weather station so I'm still kinda early in)

    submitted by /u/KiluKahur
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, so who the BT is this Langdon guy?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Alright, so who the BT is this Langdon guy?

    So here's the thing: I've completed everything for 5 stars, and not too long ago I checked out the emails in the game and I've found a guy called Langdon, who is only around 2 stars. And he is not on the list where you can check out your connection levels.

    Do we know anything about him? ( Like how we can make the connection with him to 5 stars. )

    https://preview.redd.it/5ofz9jgi61x51.png?width=760&format=png&auto=webp&s=950e3f634510c5061f152f499c3e5528cc8c8ead

    submitted by /u/viktorvoros
    [link] [comments]

    Delivery Drones (DD’s) in the open world

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    I'm replaying this game 1 year later after finally buying the art book, and honestly I think I love it more than I did the first time. However, I'm wondering about a detail I didn't think about when I played last fall.

    I've been trying to figure out if you can see your delivery drones out in the open world like how you can see other porters. Would bring a lot of joy to me personally. I haven't seen them, but am not ruling out the possibility.

    Have any of you seen a delivery drone out in the wild?

    I tried intentionally sending one out through mule territory, from the Engineer to Lake Knot, in hopes of seeing them interact from afar, but no luck. Would love to see mules take one out with their spears.

    submitted by /u/gelatinous_cub3
    [link] [comments]

    5120x1440 is broken since the new patch

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I play on a 5120x1440 display and used a fix where you had to replace hex values with HxD. Everything was working just fine.

    But since the last patch something is broken. I cannot see Sams legs anymore and everything seems to be zoomed in somehow.

    I already reinstalled the game and reapplied the patch but I still cannot see Sams legs.

    Can someone help me with this? Its really a shame to play this game with huge black bars on each side of the monitor.

    (Its also a shame that 5120x1440 is not supported natively. I mean, its 2020... Cmon devs...)

    submitted by /u/BabaJega1911
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Game locks on black screen after clearing [Chapter 13]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Hi, I'm currently stuck in Chapter 13. After the order completion screen pops up saying you've stopped the death stranding the game stops doing anything, and stays on a black screen. I know the game is still running, because inputting the photo mode command, either with F8 or D-pad up, will give an error sound. The only way out is by pressing Alt-F4, after which you're put before the order completion screen.

    I've been playing this game for about 100 hours, and made quite a bit of progress, I don't want all of that to go to waste.

    submitted by /u/N00bFlesh
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Kojima Online store reliable?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Been thinking about picking up some stuff from the store but I've been reading that the store is very poorly ran and the shipping and stuff is kinda shoddy, is it safe to buy off this store or what?

    submitted by /u/Reigen1000
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone with photoshop skills put a PS5 in Sam's hands?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    I wish Chapter 3 went differently.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:51 AM PST

    I wish Higgs didn't take his masks off so early. I appreciate it made sense for the story but the mystery of not knowing who was under the mask was pretty cool.

    Still loving the game regardless, but the mystery would have been cool.

    submitted by /u/Noahjlj
    [link] [comments]

    Is Hideo Kojima a good storyteller?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    After the "Fukushima was the real MGS writer" and that interview with the translator of MGS2 saying Kojima just isn't a writer despite him saying many times that before making games, he wrote novels as a hobby, and that if he didn't make it to the industry he would be writing said novels or making movies.... (http://web.archive.org/web/20120125211117/http://www.hardcoregaming101.net:80/metalgear/agnesskaku.htm)

    OH let's not forget how many people think death stranding is a joke, the story is bad and cringy (AND that "Kojima is a god" marketing campaign) I think people's global opinion on Kojima as a writer has changed from a powerhouse, to "oh... Well he breaks the 4th wall and uses gaming as a medium, , we have to appreciate him for that at least! " to "What does he smoke? He just makes up nonsense to look smart.."

    I've also seen opinions about MGS shift from "amazing narratives full of deep emotions and philosophy" to "dumb B-Movie silly fun, and that meme game people use to make fun of big brain elitists, MGS2..."

    Let's settle this, one of the biggest pages on the internet, is Hideo Kojima a good storyteller? Are his stories some of the best the medium has to offer, ridiculous or Michael Bay-esque popcorn party, or something in between? Is he just a random guy like you and me, nobodies trying to write a novel, but with a budget and leadership? In other words... Does he write FAN FICTION TIER FICTIONS? Is he closer to fan fiction or to literature?

    (I hope we can at least agree he is one of the best cutscene directors around. Sorry if my questions are biased)

    submitted by /u/FemorLlarina
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding Running On RX570(I7-4790)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment