• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Death Stranding Resting ..

    Death Stranding Resting ..


    Resting ..

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Sam Bridges Snowboarding: A Hideo Kojima Game

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I wrapped my plain black/white guitar to a Death Stranding themed guitar. I really like how it turned out. Let me know what u think, it you have tips to make it look cooler, let me know :D

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Fragile fan art (anime style)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    "Don't be so serious ����"

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Dodging BTs like a true otter boi

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I drew my favorite DS wallpaper

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Death Stranding(You Should try it)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    A newbie to the game. Had it since Christmas but started playing this week.... In absolute love with this game!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Death Stranding shouldn’t be very fun, so why am I enjoying it so much?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    For real, I should be so bored trudging through snowy mountains to deliver pizza to a certain Peter Englert, but there's an odd satisfaction to making these deliveries. Riding the reverse trike across a rockless plain, leaping over an entire river with the Level 3 Speed Skeleton, and those ziplines 👀. Matched by a pretty interesting story with mindblowing visuals unlike anything I've seen before, and the amazing soundtrack cough cough Low Roar. I think if anyone is having reservations about playing this game, they should go ahead and buy it, at least if it's on sale or something. This game is something I think everyone should experience. It's new and different and as more and more games come out, that is slowly becoming something of a rarity. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. 🕺

    submitted by /u/AKRohner
    [link] [comments]

    Another player’s stuck truck. Took advantage of the photo op.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Oh yeah!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Are trophies bugged? Collected all memory chips - no trophy.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Hey y'all.

    Fount of Knowledge is a bronze trophy for collecting all chips. I have done this, and yes I have turned them in. I have saved, closed the game, etc.

    Is the fact that the game had an update blocking my progress? All the other threads say "oh I was missing one". I am not. But I am confused.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/amusement-park
    [link] [comments]

    One of the Best !!!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I'm new to Reddit but here goes . I've been playing video games for nearly 40 years and I've just finished the main story and this easily goes into my top 5 games of all time. I agree the game starts slow and has a general slow pace to it , but hey what's the rush.. The ingenious way of adding online multiplayer into a game without the need to speak and see other characters is amazing. And to realise you might be placing ladders/ropes structures etc in some unusual spot ,just in case in helps others in their game like people have left you ,was priceless !! I even gone back and found myself building safe houses to help people just in case or zip lines in pivotal spots . And I will continue to keep on .... What a game and just remember to spam the likes ( in game of course) 😉

    submitted by /u/eaglebrad1905
    [link] [comments]

    [No Upvote] A short rant about Konami and the Old Guard.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I didn't think after all these years there would still be holdouts of Konami supporters. I noticed in a few r/MetalGearSolid discussions anyone who brought up issues with the company were voted down.

    I even foolishly tried my hand at an explanation but most simply don't believe the scandal nowadays. Anyway I just wanted to rant a little about the old guard. Never thought DeathStranding fans would be at odds with our MetalGear brothers.

    Keep on keeping on

    submitted by /u/Unit2209
    [link] [comments]

    Success and a happy BB [OC]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Tomorrow is in your hands! My thoughts about the [ENDGAME]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hello fellow porters!

    Wow. Just wow. I just finished the final episode last night... and what a journey.

    I just want to extend a huge thank you to all of you out there that built structures throughout the entire map. The structures you built came in clutch multiple times. Corny as this sounds, even though your Ha wasn't there, I definitely felt your Ka.

    I just wanted to lay out some things that definitely stood out to me and I'm not sure if its been talked about but I really enjoyed how the game portrayed connections, not only with other players and NPCs but also connections in the context of time.

    Obviously, having the players indirectly be connected through the shared structure mechanic gave one level of connectedness between the players but I think the themes with time and the true ending showed that the real connection isn't through attempting to make a united nation. That was the old way that chooses to die-hard. Instead, the real connection to make was between the past and the future. And what better way to show the disconnection(and connection) between the past and the future than through death. It was an excellent and artistic way of expressing the notion that the structures we build today, in the present, will have a lasting impact on those in the future. How we truly are the bridges between the past(a cliff/dead end) and the future(BB).

    After the ending I watched Like Stories of Old(LSOO) review of the game:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHQcK2TrH7s

    One thing LSOO points is how an implicit morality is created due to the mechanics of the game. Because the nature of the world was harsh and unforgiving, you felt relieved whenever you connected the region to the chiral network and were able to use other people's structures. This relief slowly began to imprint the idea of empathy because as you were building your own structures you began to grow mindful of the potential use it has for future players. After the video I decided to check out some people streaming the game and he was absolutely correct! Of all the streamers I visited, all of them built structures, put up signs and kept on keeping on for other users to potentially benefit from. Kojima you beautiful son of a bitch, you were making people empathic!

    I also think Higgs was fucking well done as well. Higgs is a representation of a narcissistic nihilist whose single motivation is to speed up the process of annihilation. "That's what you wanted right? A Game Over." You could write up a whole thesis on this character imo. He has the hooded cloak and the mask to look like death. He's the pesky notion that death will eventually claim us all and he's a goddamn terrorist! By the end of the game however, you realize he's an insecure little bitch. This may be a touchy subject, but Higgs nails the motivations of mass shooters. They're individuals who, when confronted with the truth of annihilation, become hopelessly nihilistic. They see living as nothing but unbearable pain and because of their arrogance they think that they know the truth about reality(exemplified by the name he chooses to give himself; "Higgs the God Particle"). It isn't enough that these nihilistic individuals have to suffer on their own though... Deep down they're lonely and what motivates them is to not only unite with Death, but to do so with as much people as possible. In their broken heads, they see themselves as "liberators" for those trapped in a meaningless life, full of suffering.

    I want to conclude by saying thank you again, sincerely. Always remember that even if you die, your soul lives on. It lives on through the structures you build today for those in the future. Especially amidst the current state of the world, strive to be that bridge!

    Keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/SkyGrass
    [link] [comments]

    Do MULE trucks respawn? Or, at some point do I get blueprints to fabricate trucks?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I grabbed a truck as soon as found one in Chapter 2, and have gone through 2 now, and am on my third.. As far as I know there is one left on my map that I've seen. They have been really useful for large batches of cargo and would hate to run out of them.

    submitted by /u/TheGoodDoctorMD
    [link] [comments]

    The whole world

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Death standing on PC

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    OK OK I was just hanging out in my. Dad's office he works at Nvidia and I see death standing as a shortcut I pointed out and he was like that's a secret and I feel like I need to tell someone I can try to take a picture tomorrow

    submitted by /u/soupyelite
    [link] [comments]

    Tough one

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I have a question about something in the Lore

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    So in the game it is explained that there were 5 different Extinction Entities right? 5 different creatures, one being a dinosaur and another being a mammoth and a few other creatures, only one of them being close to human-like.

    So why do these 5 different creatures appear as humanoid figures at certain points in the game when we can see them floating in the air watching Sam? Is there any explanation for this?

    submitted by /u/DoragonLW
    [link] [comments]

    When you think you finished.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Shame we can't put these in the garage, but I still took it and parked in the distribution centre. Good luck to mules getting this one back.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment