• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Death Stranding Kojima Monster Buda

    Death Stranding Kojima Monster Buda


    Kojima Monster Buda

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Based on true events

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Mosquitoes, but I feel like a bunch of BTs could pop up at any moment

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    In your hands ?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    The only problem that I have with this game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    So I usually play this game in the morning before my wife and 13 month old son wake up so I can get some me time. The only problem is that when BB is crying in the game I have to pause it to make sure it is not my son waking up. Because if he is, my wife will be waking up, which means play time is over if I can't get him back to sleep. Which usually means I'm pausing at an intense time of the game which really sucks. Wonder if anyone else has this problem lol

    submitted by /u/kernalbuket
    [link] [comments]

    This game looks so damn good

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Stayed up later than I should have, but a celebration for achieving all 5s from the first area.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Chiral Network in Action

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Found a little glitch on accident while playing the game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    The area around mountain knot city is just beautiful. Of course I would took a picture in classic Higgs pose.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    [Article] Earth is accelerating towards sixth mass extinction that could see 'end of civilisation'

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Again... is DS connecting to MGS in some form? MGS 1 hint here...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    That's how you park a motorcycle

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Finally got platinum after 90 hours of gameplay. One of the best games I’ve played.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I've heard that mr Kojima wanted to create more darkfull and depressed world but Sony sayd that is too much. I think it was something like this and more hardcore playng. What do you think?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    You can Zip Line pizza ��

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    For all the posts about having to carry the pizza, just make some equipment, stack it first, place the pizza on top. Voila, it's a perfectly horizontally placed pizza. Go Zip Zip now.

    submitted by /u/SILE3NCE
    [link] [comments]

    Real talk about the voice actress of the Junk Dealers wife...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Did that woman win a competition on the back of a cereal box to voice that role or something???

    I cannot reason out any other way in which that woman could assault my ears with her voice during those cutscenes...

    submitted by /u/FalconV700
    [link] [comments]

    How do I refill rockets?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    So this was just posted in world news, I think you guys need to see this !

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    How long did you take to realize that

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Just finished the game today and there is two main late reveals that you can guess way before:

    1. Bridget is the main villain
    2. Sam is the BB (Cliff`s son)

    The first unfortunately is pretty obvious and the game gives you so many hits that it's meh when it is confirmed.

    The second took me a little longer. I realized just after the 3rd battle against Cliff.

    And what about you Guys?

    submitted by /u/sandman_br
    [link] [comments]

    how the actual gameplay feels like ?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    hear me out,

    I've been told that's "boring" or "too weird". As a long time fan of Kojima's style since MGS 1, I know sometimes he can be polarising. especially if you see those bloopers video of walking simulator where you think you see some skyrim horse footage.

    I remembered I was completely mind blown by the various trailer. and was excited for a new franchise after Metal gear.

    So :

    • How is the "escape / wondering" feeling ?

    I can picture a hike journey and if the landscape is really stunning and charming, well I'm sold.

    complex and crafted urban / underground area works too !

    I picture iclandic landscape seen in movies like Oblivion or Interstellar. Places where you wonder "is it Earth ? if so WHEN ?!"

    • Without spoiler, how is the story ?

    Does it makes kinda-sense and full of jaw breaking / mind blowing moment ? (Kojima has the gift to mix supernatural and realistic elements).

    Do you see it as a potential universe for a franchise ? or it's just too singular and was more like an art project.

    • Can this be played Solo as Offline solo (without any asynchronous outside interaction)

    Or this will make the game a real chore / unbalanced ? I know the concept is revolving about ropes and social bonding interaction (but tbh I was kinda disappointed that the currency are likes ? Facebook and other social network have diluted / corrupted the meaning of social interaction more than anything else before.... And yet I post on Reddit /s...)

    • Is the gameplay good when it comes to walking ?

    I saw you can balance shoulder / arms ?

    Do you have some survival aspect (fatigue, wearing of shoes, hydratation, etc... ?)

    I could loose myself into this if it's really fleshed out and the journey / trip is most of the time a memorable and engaging experience.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/0K4M1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment