• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Death Stranding I love the landscapes of this game

    Death Stranding I love the landscapes of this game


    I love the landscapes of this game

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Okay, just found out about photo mode. Perhaps I’m going to play this game again. ��

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Higgs is very photogenic lol

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Should have never listened to the reviewers

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    If anything good comes out of Covid for me its I was really able to flush this game out and witness this masterpiece. I, like probably many, listened to initial reviews and didnt make the purchase, Wasnt until play stations summer sale that I decided let's see what this is about. Walking sim my ass, it's so far from that. To me it feels like phantom pain 2.0 and what Hideo may have had in mind when he set out to develop phantom pain. I just hit Chapter 5 and have really started using the zipline everyone boasts on about and shit, revolutionary in how it changes the games dynamic instantly. I'm currently at the park (irl), cant stop thinking about imaginary hud objects and someone should deliver this and that.

    submitted by /u/KayBliss
    [link] [comments]

    Still have to reach the end, but this game is a masterpiece. It will be remembered

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Again an again

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Hideo saw the future

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Another for the bt set, the regular bt variant

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Hiking in South Korea today. Thanks to the porter who left this! Keep on keeping on.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Ohoh, Sam is hungry...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    One of the best easter eggs ever! ♥️��

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Late to the party, but this game is amazing.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I was very hesitant after reading criticism and videos like dunkey's, as I was worried it would be a frustrating walking/delivery sim. But that's the thing: that is exactly what it is without the pejorative connotations associated with it. I like just how coherent the plot is and how the fetching quests are the center of the game. In so many games we have fetching quests, which we appropriately deem as negative because they merely fill-in the content. However, here fetching is exactly what Sam needs to do to connect civilization.

    Though I find the dialogue to be a little cheesy and some of the side characters grating (Die-Hardman and Deadman have an irritatingly contrived way of speaking), the game strikes the balance between soothing and terrifying. I love that you have to be fully attentive, what with balancing yoir cargo, traversing the terrain, and avoiding BTs and mules.

    The text size could definitely be even larger, though I have maximized it, but these are minor greivances.

    The music of the game comes at the most opportune times and really elevates the feeling of importance in Sam's jobs, and I love the camaraderie and help that you get from other players.

    I was extremely skeptical when Kojima stated that this game would be different, but he could not have been more correct. I am only on Chapter 2 but I find myself immersed when playing.

    Truly beautiful game.

    submitted by /u/eo_tempore
    [link] [comments]

    Someone's happy.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Kojima Predicts the future yet again

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Best photo mode ever

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Some time ago, I posted a moodboard of a design project I was making for my BA project. Chose to go forward with BTs as inspiration. So how do you study "tar", without loosing your hand to severe burn wounds? By using a blackhead peel-off mask instead. To be continued (if you are interested).

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Finally made it to lake not with some good photo mode pics along the way

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    [Episode 8]Jump for it....

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Through the Tar lake

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment