• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Death Stranding Finally unlocked the Cryptobiote Mount

    Death Stranding Finally unlocked the Cryptobiote Mount


    Finally unlocked the Cryptobiote Mount

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Death Stranding saved my life, that's how fucking good it was.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    DS is my favorite game of all time, it was so good that it fucking had my depression go into remission, the scenery, characters, sense of loneliness, and the whole "keep on keeping on" thing, brought me back to my former self, don't care what anyone has to say about this work of art, its the best game of all time, it fucking saved my life, and ill forever be grateful to Kojima for that.

    i didn't know what the fuck to put as a flair

    submitted by /u/Bananainspace82
    [link] [comments]

    The Wonder Of Hematic Grenades

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Got my collectors edition!!!!!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Perhaps not a huge accomplishment, but I'm proud of it: I rebuilt all the roads!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    He really is the best

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Chiral Flexing my new boots

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Wanted to show off my Kojima Productions tattoo that I got in November of 2017, Kojima is my biggest inspiration!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    So I might have timefall in my area...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    This one's for you.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    "Its this way, dude. Be sure to give some Likes along the way."

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    The same satisfaction as bringing a huge load of groceries into your home in one trip

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Why was the game received so poorly?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Death Stranding is currently my favourite game of all time. Everything about it was impeccable to me. I remember at the end I was crying like some beta male in front of my monitor xD

    I feel bad that the game was received so poorly. I've heard that they had good sales in the beggining but now, over 3 million copies of the game are gathering dust in warehouses.

    To me, the whole Death Stranding experience was a masterpiece, a rollercoaster of emotions, that made me see life in a different way, even appreciating some things more. I feel like I am a better person now, thanks to this game.

    All my respect goes out to Kojima and the team, I know they put their heart and soul into making this game, and it shows. I just hope they don't get discouraged by the negative reviews.

    Keep on keeping on

    submitted by /u/ZZWild22
    [link] [comments]

    A collection of pictures I took in photo mode. I wanted to celebrate getting to 100% completion, and figured this would be the best way to do it. Hope someone likes these!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    [Chapter 8] Trying to enter and exit the lab like

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Do you think the game is “fun”

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I bought this game today, and so far I've liked it. I and many of you know that the game has often Been hated upon because it is boring. I don't think it's boring per say, but I'm having trouble explaining why the gameplay is not as bad as some people say it is.

    submitted by /u/Lukas018
    [link] [comments]

    Really enjoying the photo mode

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No thanks... I don't think I want to.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    How many hours did you spend on the death stranding

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm just curious how many hours did everyone spend on the game? I'm on the last order of chapter 6 and I've already spent 44 hours. I was obsessed with doing standard orders and building highway, ziplines. Am I wasting too much time? I saw that some people finish the entire story within 40 hours. :')

    Also my eyes get tired so easily while playing the game, I'm not sure why. this never happened to me with other PS4 games. Idk if it is because of the camera view or something. just some thoughts lol.

    submitted by /u/lindlindll
    [link] [comments]

    To max out your stars faster, turn in your lost cargo / standard orders one by one

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Not sure if someone already shared this before but here goes...

    Almost at the end of the game and i wanted to max out all of the location. I had 2 standard orders and 3 lost cargo to be delivered to this place. I went ahead and turn it in all one shot, what i've got is from 1.9 stars to 3.5 stars. Then i thought, any difference if i turn it in one by one?

    I reloaded autosave (thank god kojima autosave everytime you touch a terminal), and i proceed to turn in the lost cargo with fewer to bigger likes first, then proceed to turn in standard order one by one, and voila, 5 stars!

    submitted by /u/rangeseven
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to stay in the mood - you should read Haruki Murakami's 'Kafka on the shore'

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    There're quite a few similarities. I would describe those things, but I'm afraid to even say some extra word which might be a spoiler :)

    submitted by /u/Garlogosh
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [bug] [EPISODE 3] Repairing MULE trucks

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    n.b. while this post concerns events in Episode 3, in order to understand how far the bug can be stretched, the comments may go beyond Episode 3. Keep this in mind if you choose to read beyond the post. If you're writing about episodes beyond 3, use the >!spoiler!< tag!

    Common knowledge seems to be that MULE trucks can't⤴️ be⤴️ repaired⤴️. With this in mind, I'm pretty sure I found a bug that enables this in a limited capacity, and I have no idea if this works on PS4. If this has already been discovered, please accept my regrets; I wasn't able to find anything on it when I checked.

    Edit: In case it's not clear, this post describes how you can repair MULE trucks in certain situations.

    I don't have much in the way of proof, so you'll have to trust me on this. Best I've got is a screenshot of the truck having been fully repaired at the Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City - no rust on the sides of the truck and no arcing - unable to go back into the garage again. That and this isn't some throwaway reddit account.

    Steps:

    1. Use your damaged MULE truck while delivering the order that brings you to the distribution center for the first time. (It's the order that has the parts for bots)

    2. Bring your truck with you down to the terminal and make your deliveries to enable the bots.

    3. From this point on, it's all pretty automated. All the cut scenes (mama, die-hardman, fragile) will play out, ending with you in your private room.

    4. Leave your private room. Your MULE truck will arise with you out of the elevator brand new.

    Mine was in almost-ruined shape by the time I got to the distribution center. Rust, electrical arcing, all of that.

    Caveats:

    • I've got no idea if this will work more than once. My guess is it might, but only with distribution centers that have mandatory Private Room cutscenes.

    • I'm gonna bet that this is a bug, and it won't surprise me if it gets patched out.

    • Since this is only good with cutscenes, you won't be able to use this indefinitely, but it should help you get... pretty far I guess. I have no idea how far I'll be able to stretch this. I only just got to this distribution center.

    submitted by /u/eganist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment