• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Death Stranding Someone else will take care of it

    Death Stranding Someone else will take care of it


    Someone else will take care of it

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Hand it over, Craftsman.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Screw you peter who needs pizza at a time like this

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    DS vibes in Amsterdam (EYE Dutch Film Museum)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    “Like a rock”, near the Cosplayer’s waterfall

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Get the f*ck out my way

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Decided to play some No Man's Sky. I guess I'm building a lab now.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    [Chapter 3] Bless these trike physics

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Female Ludens with Baby Ludens

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I think Capital Knot City is so cool!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    My girlfriend got me this black and white bottle for my bday, and I saw an opportunity to make it a custom Death Stranding themed bottle.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    [SPOILER Episode 14] Contrast and color filters do amazing things in photo mode.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Guess The Area Just Another Time Part 6

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Been busy delivering like a MULE in my early 10 hours, forgot that Photo Mode is available until this landscape.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    [EPISODE 7] I hope I'm not late but there was some foreshadowing in the cutscene.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Don't Be So Serious - My fanart to complement memories after finish of the game

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    I've never experienced a master piece like this before! ( Photo mode by me )

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Nancy Pelosi just said on TV that people should show appreciation for their mail delivery man for "Connecting America". Those exact words. Pretty safe to say she has no idea about Death Stranding and yet she's like a character in the game.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    After a fight, victory dance

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    *orders pizza* hey wife, what are we gonna do today

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Spoiler: Mama question

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Spoiler:

    I just delivered mama but she has 88 percent damage when she arrived. She died in a cutscene when I arrived. Was this supposed to happen?

    submitted by /u/_Mountain_Water
    [link] [comments]

    Had to turn my game off.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Spoilers below.

    I have been playing the game on very hard since the start. It's been pretty balanced I would say so far.

    But Higgs! Spent hours on him last night. He takes so many punches and take downs. I got his pattern down for the 1st part, but man am I struggling with the knife part. I takes a minimum of 3 behind the back strand take downs to get past the first part and those are not easy to get. So that part takes me forever and I can't make any mistakes. I did it with only punching and rushes a couple of times and that takes a long time.

    I don't want to know any spoilers or hints about anything after the knife part, but a subtle hint would help. I got a few hits on him, and it seems I can't block the knife with the strand (makes sense) do i block them with damaged containers? I'm sure when I try again I will be fresh. Usually happens that way.

    I know I could have looked it up, but I wanted to ask the enthusiasts first.

    submitted by /u/Mozambiqueher3
    [link] [comments]

    Should water be more dangerous?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I notice after a while that ... why bother with bridges and ladders? Most vehicles can handle the momentary dip, and going across the water on foot is really a nothing problem. Should water be much more of an issue?

    Or at least more "don't submerge" deliveries in the mix would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Something_Hank
    [link] [comments]

    For all my porters out there, I built a zipline from Dist. Center N. of Mtn Knot to Waystation N. of Mtn Knot. It ain't much but it's honest work.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment