• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Death Stranding Just wanted to share the chiral crystal I printed and some cargo I had lying around.

    Death Stranding Just wanted to share the chiral crystal I printed and some cargo I had lying around.


    Just wanted to share the chiral crystal I printed and some cargo I had lying around.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    My Death Stranding PS5 Mod!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:30 AM PST

    yeah this about sums up 2020 for me

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:23 AM PST

    I caused my first voidout today. Can I get an F?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    1:12 Sam figurine coming Oct 2021!!!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Max Factory/ Good Smile (jp) is releasing a 1:12 scale figurine of Sam. ETA Oct 2021. And it is compatible with the Reverse Trike from Kotobukiya (eta March 2021).

    https://www.goodsmile.info/ja/product/10750/figma+サム+ポーター+ブリッジズ+DXエディション.html
    http://en.kotobukiya.co.jp/product/product-0000003890/

    submitted by /u/weistudio
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Figma coming soon? So many accessories!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Can’t work out how people are sharing play time so thought I’d just show my stats!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:32 AM PST

    [RANT] THESE MOTHER EFFING TRUCKS

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Why is it that if the question is "which way do you want your truck to be moving right now?", the answer is always "THE EXACT OPPOSITE FROM THE WAY IT IS CURRENTLY MOVING"?

    Doesn't matter if I'm going uphill or downhill, magically my truck always swings in the wrong direction and then KEEPS GOING. ALWAYS. Why do the trucks in this game handle like they're a lubed-up sack of potatoes?

    submitted by /u/SaucyJ4ck
    [link] [comments]

    Question about vehicle durability

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:43 PM PST

    So I can see on the wiki that if your vehicle is damaged a big impact will cause it to break but will leaving it in a timefall fully break it or just bring it to the minimum durability?

    submitted by /u/fireheart1029
    [link] [comments]

    Saw another user post his wrap up for 2020 from Playstation so I figured I'd check mine aswell. 2nd place on mine is held by ghost of tsushima with 152 hours lol.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:30 PM PST

    [Endgame] For those who want a good afternoon cry. Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Having zip-lined the whole mountain area feels like cheesing at this point

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:12 AM PST

    This car has become possessed.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:49 AM PST

    Best way to get 10k ceramics?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    I have 2 road sections left, 1 being off the chiral network (next to a terrorist camp) needing around 8k ceramics, another close to mountain knot with around 2k. I have cleared out most knots, though I do have a few left I could claim materials from that are off the beaten path, like timefall farm. I have raided mule camps before but never had more than a few thousand in materials, which camp is best for ceramics?

    submitted by /u/chris_packit
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] How many likes should I get from each waystation/distro center/prepper to get all of the backpack accessories/interviews etc?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:41 AM PST

    I have beaten the main story and am working on getting 5 stars from each waystation/distro center/prepper and I noticed that there are still rewards after you get 5 stars (backpack accessories/interviews etc). Is there a maximum number of likes where there are no more rewards? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ihammersteel
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Titles

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Hey, I was wondering how do you get the 'Platinum Unlocked' next to your name? I'm not sure familiar with reddit and if I have to like apply or show proof for it or something mods hmu

    submitted by /u/Mallen106
    [link] [comments]

    Apologies if I was carrying your lost cargo.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment