• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Death Stranding I was trying to explain bb to my friend .

    Death Stranding I was trying to explain bb to my friend .


    I was trying to explain bb to my friend .

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:43 PM PST

    I finally got around to finishing death stranding! God I’m so glad I came back to this. Easily one of my favorite game experiences ever. Anyway I made a phone wallpaper if you guys are interested

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Remember to take a break when you need it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    No one steals from me!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Currently on my first playthrough of Death Stranding, I'm in love!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    POV: You just looked at Norman Reedus’ junk twice

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    This game just clicked for me and I’m in love. Looking for some quick advice on some things

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:59 PM PST

    To start, I'm a huge metal gear fan and when this game first came out I watched a Friend play it and I was so upset I didn't like what I saw. Almost felt guilty that I didn't enjoy a Kojima product. Well, anyway, after a recent replay of MGSV I was really getting an itch to try this game out and give it a fair shot.

    Holy hell am I happy I did. It just clicked and Even though I'm really early into it I am so happy a game like this exists. The theme of reconnecting and acquiring lost knowledge is really relevant. The gameplay is really calming although can be frustrating but delivering the cargo is a rewarding feeling. I'm hoping I enjoy the story, the whole BB flashbacks with Madds Is really intriguing to me.

    Anyway, before I get too far in and screw myself somehow, I want to ask a few questions that will make my eventual push towards platinum not as Grindy. I just delivered to the wind farm so like I said I'm really early on.

    1 - I get that materials stored or recycled at a facility are only for that facility. No shared boxes like in resident evil. How do y'all go about your distribution of materials? Are some facilities pointless to store at? Do you try to just collect what's close and dump off to them?

    2 - my friend said at one point I'll be able to build zip-lines. Are these zip lines built in preset places or do I choose where I put them?

    3 - should I keep all my chiralium crystals on me since they're weightless? I've been dumping them at the distribution center but not sure this makes sense if I can just keep them.

    4 - how do I raise my bridge link level?

    Thank you all. Can't wait to hopefully be a part of this community for some time to come

    submitted by /u/GBPackers412
    [link] [comments]

    Being mean to MULES is the best!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:23 PM PST

    I catched myself on thought that I did almost become a MULE

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:08 PM PST

    So I got 5 stars on most of the locations now. I was running down the hill to pick up some packages for veteran when I met fellow porters and one of them was carrying the package for veteran too. For a moment there I thought that I have to kick his ass and get the package because I need that 5 stars there and then Ive realized this is how MULEs thinking is - they forgot the initial meaning of deliveries as something that connects people and likes are just a side effect of people being appreciative about you making an effort.

    submitted by /u/owshi
    [link] [comments]

    "Timefall Terror"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Thank you fellow Porter's for making my journey memorable. If you see your gamertag in the list, drop a hello in the comments!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    A message to anyone on the fence about trying this game. (Do it.)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:36 AM PST

    So, I'm late to the party; but I just finished the game recently. I was excited before release - because Kojima... Then I let Dunkey's review, and a few others like it, make me think that the game was essentially a broken mess - by thoroughly misrepresenting the gameplay. Finally, I played it, absolutely loved it; and felt stupid for not giving Kojima the benefit of the doubt in the first place.
    If you attempt to walk or drive a vehicle straight up a wall and refuse to try anything else, then yes -- it will consistently seem clunky and weird... Just don't DO that. There are parts where the game will naturally tell you that a certain approach (insisting on using your vehicle, etc.) is not appropriate; but it's not going to stop you with an invisible wall, if you insist.
    A huge part of the game is path finding. Get off your vehicle if you need to. Find an appropriate path, use your tools, and don't just push forward like you're trying to force a Skyrim horse up a mountain. The way you can expand your toolset as your deliveries become harder to handle works really well. The gameplay loop was incredibly addictive for me, even though it's very difficult to explain exactly why it's so satisfying. You really do just have to experience it.

    I'm not telling anyone that they are wrong if it's not their thing, or saying that the only way you could possibly not enjoy it is if you are playing it wrong; but I do feel like a lot of people who dismissed it as a glorified walking simulator didn't bother to actually learn how any of it works. It's definitely not something everyone will enjoy - but for a certain kind of player, this game is an amazing, engrossing experience.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who disregarded it because of reviewers that made it look terrible by refusing to learn how to play it and making clunky highlight reels that blamed the game for not working right. If my experience is at all common for other people, this game will end up being a major sleeper/cult hit in the long run.
    I say all of this without even mentioning the story, because this is mostly targeted at people who have been talked out of giving it a try by reviews presenting the gameplay as some sort of boring clunky mess; but I also liked the story, and found it increasingly enjoyable as it went on. It's classically weird Kojima, with all the strange dialogue and bizarre choices you would expect; but I think it was brilliant overall and I can't stop thinking about it, several days later.

    A note about how I played:
    This will probably be divisive, but I played the game entirely offline, and I'm glad I did. Path finding is such a big part of the gameplay and I didn't want to approach a new challenge just to automatically know the best approach, or essentially skip the section with a pre-placed ladder, rope, or zipline. I know some people feel like it takes away from the connection theme to play offline, and I'm not saying they are wrong for themselves -- but I felt like the point still hit home, just with the development of the in-game character relationships.
    I also felt like being alone and without aid almost all of the time gave an extra impact to approaching a delivery hub or package destination -- similar to the feeling when the music kicks in as you approach Firelink Shrine in Dark Souls. I got 72 enjoyable hours out of the game, and I didn't even do everything. I'm glad I didn't get through it any faster than I did.

    submitted by /u/Dicken_Peanutbutter
    [link] [comments]

    Found this crazy mule

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Am I missing some weapons?? What goes in the bottom left corner??

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Helpful Perspective: "From Sapiens to Ludens"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:12 AM PST

    From Sapiens to Ludens

    Such a good message to keep in mind as we play Death Stranding.

    Finding it helped me keep perspective.

    submitted by /u/Sincerely_Andy-C
    [link] [comments]

    How increase delivery time stats

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Hi guys, I'm one trophy to the platinum. I need to get level 60 in delivery time, I'm at 51. Do you have any suggestion? I know I need heavy delivery but how can I make it spawn? Where? I really hate time based missions, help me lol

    submitted by /u/mikelomba
    [link] [comments]

    Dammit, a MULE camp? Ah, that's why this ladder's here... DAMMIT

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Couldn't record a video, but I saw this mobile game ad today that was parodying Death Stranding

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:39 PM PST

    Maybe don't yell at the BT's Sam...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:10 AM PST

    re order 295 Mountaineer

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Any idea how I'm supposed to complete this? The remote medical terminals aren't accessible at the doctors

    submitted by /u/Sbgbjay
    [link] [comments]

    For those who want to see some Hidden Easter eggs, a new type of grenade and more I highly recommend this YouTube channel run by a few Devs within Kojipro who want us to experiment with the In-Game Mechanics. You can also find them by typing "Death Stranding Idle Hour" .Keep On Keeping On!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment