• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Death Stranding tried using procreate for the first time on my new ipad and decided to make cliff because i love that guy 😌

    Death Stranding tried using procreate for the first time on my new ipad and decided to make cliff because i love that guy ��


    tried using procreate for the first time on my new ipad and decided to make cliff because i love that guy ��

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    One Way Up, One Way Down

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Finally was able to get the whole gang together for a selfie

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    all missions completed! <3

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Got this game on a whim. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS GREAT!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Got this game on sale around black friday (on pc) not expecting much. It absolutely blew me away. Honestly I feel bad for only pay $30 for this.

    submitted by /u/Twosuperdorks
    [link] [comments]

    KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS 2021 Digital Calendar Available NOW! (See comments)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:32 AM PST

    My credits are rolling

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I bought the game when it went on sale on the ps store last month. I was just waiting for my ps5 to arrive and this was the only game that I REALLY enjoyed to play in that time. As my ps5 arrived, I took a break from this game to play AC Valhalla and Watch Dogs. After that, I returned to finish it. Honestly, this game is something else. I loved every minute, every step, every single delivery. I was always so happy, when the game started to play some music during my deliveries. I love this game. I would like to thank each and every single one in this community for helping me and so many other people with your structures and signs and I hope some of you tripped over some of my stuff and it helped you too. Now it's time to take a break once more, but I will return for endgame pretty often. Just to make things easier for others and of course to enjoy this game even longer. Keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/chrischris24
    [link] [comments]

    I'm about to experience this game for the first time. Is it great?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    So I'm almost entirely spoiler free, and now I'm going to experience it for the first time. Are there any things that you'd recommend? :)

    submitted by /u/totaljunkrat
    [link] [comments]

    Time to head East

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Time to head East, people are waiting for me. No cargo, just some ropes and my bb. Probably a pick-up a pizza delivery on the way.

    https://preview.redd.it/sreow6oxd8c61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=434c3bc50c3037ccf1f551969f690e7bca237cc7

    submitted by /u/scoogy
    [link] [comments]

    I use the second one as my phone lock screen. Because who doesn't like Higgs? Lol

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Spoilers - Bug: Can't Trigger Chapter 13 Cutscene

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    I've read the guides, looked up videos, and I just can not for the life of me get Sam to sit down and trigger the cutscene. I ran forward, ran into the water over and over, ran backwards towards the mountains, ran down one edge of the beach, ran down the other side of the beach, ran to the top of the hill with the grass on it, ran zig zags up and down the beach, and the cutscene just will not start. Nothing happens, Sam is just stuck. I've seen people having issues with a black screen AFTER the scene, but I can't even get to the black screen.

    I've tried:
    - Restarting the game
    - Restarting my computer
    - Changing the memory streaming to Low, Default, and High
    - Turning VSync off and on
    - Changing max FPS to 30, 60, 120, 144, and 240
    - Turning DLSS on and off
    - Validating the game files
    - Loading from the previous checkpoint
    - Loading before the BT whale boss
    - Loading the save right after the whale boss
    - Unequipping everything after the fight
    - Leaving everything equipped after the fight
    - Changing the difficulty to every difficulty mode

    ... And nothing works. Sam just reaches the invisible wall, gets on his knees, and teleports to the center of the beach.

    Any help would be appreciated, I've been trying to get this working for over two hours now.

    submitted by /u/MountainMonk7630
    [link] [comments]

    Completing Orders, for Good?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Can you, in this game, complete/finish all the orders?

    I read something somewhere that said, the orders will reset every 12hrs, thus, making it impossible to not have any packages that you, as a player, has to deliever.

    I've been playing this game nonstop now (after completing the story) to earn trophies and unlock new gear, customization, expand, and to build ziplines to help me and other players out along the way.

    I'm in the first region still and it seems as if the runaround of delievering will never stop, even though, of course, that's really just the basis of the game.

    I have looked it up, read articles but haven't seem to find an answer. If anyone knows please feel free to tell me or direct me to a link. I'm sure the answer is out there. I will delete this unless it comes to help to newer or older Porters/Players. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cbro56
    [link] [comments]

    About to leave Port Knot City; can I ever return?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Hi. I'm about to leave Port Knot City for Lake Knot City but Mama suggested to do any outstanding orders first. Do we ever return here and can I eventually finish those order?

    No spoilers please, thank you.

    submitted by /u/TangibleSpace
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding - Zipline Across The Country

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    I love photo mode

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Random "little" explosions in the background

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    From time to time, usually while using the zip line, a random explosion (think a ball of light ~ 8-10m diameter) happen in the distance/in the background. Do you have any idea of what it is?

    It's way too little to be a voidout, and does not result in BT or tar showing up. Last time it happened while moving with ziplines to wind farm.

    I thought it was a glitch but I talked with a fellow Sam and it happen to him too.

    submitted by /u/civitz
    [link] [comments]

    I just had to do it

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:39 PM PST

    Has anyone ever seen 3D printed figures that Sam keeps in his room?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Was just curious if anyone ever made any 3D printed figures like the plastic ones Sam has in his room? Would love these.

    submitted by /u/ghostsofafuturelost
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding UI

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Heya great folks of this subreddit!

    I've been really wanting to play this game but everytime I do I get a terrible headache from the flickering/blinking UI elements like on the text, on the map and the various buttons etc. which affects me rather fast after I see this so I don't really get to play the game very long.

    Is there any way to disable this blinking/flickering or possibly tweak it through a mod? Thank you for any suggestions and help in advance!

    submitted by /u/Shioai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment