• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Death Stranding "Still Got It. :) "

    Death Stranding "Still Got It. :) "


    "Still Got It. :) "

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Seagull + tent = Real life BT

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    I decaled my car to look like a Bridges Truck!! The last photo is a little rough, sorry...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Cool concept art for DS terrorist. Really dig the logo.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    I made an Higgs plushy. Not my best work but maybe some of you might enjoy it. I certainly do!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    I love the forests but this has to be my favourite part of the map, what's yours?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Please add haptics/adaptive trigger support :)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    I have returned with more info

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Online or Offline

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    I am new to the game and I just want to know if I should play it offline or online, I know online has other people's alterations to the environment that make it better to maneuver and offline doesn't. Is the experience better with or without online?

    submitted by /u/chingax2xmadre
    [link] [comments]

    BTs doing weird stuff

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Hello again, porters!
    I was doing a delivery, nothing special, in the mountain area.
    I was crossing a BT area, trying to be sneaky about it when suddenly i stop to see where the next ones will be, and i catch two of them in the last part of a weird animation. Then, they disappeared!
    Does this happen often? I never had them leave an area i was currently in. No idea why they would do that.
    If anyone has any knowledge of why this happens i would love to hear it. Super curious about it.

    submitted by /u/Dustin_Grim
    [link] [comments]

    just a porter drip meme

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:19 AM PST

    Question about cinematics in ultra widescreen

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:17 PM PST

    Hello! I have an ultra widescreen monitor and I'm thinking on playing the game in that resolution to have more view, but I fear I will loose part of the cinematics... What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Comiccats
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I'm 22 hours in and I've just made it to port knot City and done That Fight. I worry I'm going too slow??? I've been really enjoying doing normal deliveries and 5 starring each place however now want to 5 star port knot and the musician House before moving on incase I can't come back for a while. Is this worth doing or a waste of time? I love this game I feel I've barely scratched the surface and its reaching its way up my list of favourite games.

    submitted by /u/add799
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler][Endgame]

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    She is stuck in the lake and Idk how to get her out lol. Someone help please. How do I get her out.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:33 PM PST

    This meme is very overused but i had to make it

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    SLOL DELIVERIES ⭐️

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    What is up with the mask?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:07 AM PST

    I just beat the game, loved it and loved the ending and I have loads of questions but the one that I really don't get is why was DieHardman and sometimes even Bridget wearing that mask?

    At first I chocked it up to him just trying to be mysterious and cool but then he says he wears it to hide his face. But why? From who? Wouldn't wearing a creepy ass mask for no reasons raise some questions? And then you see Bridget wearing it and I really didn't understand that one.

    submitted by /u/Deanoid-
    [link] [comments]

    [RANT] I love the game but the mountain regions after [spoiler] heartman can eat the nastiest part of my butt hole.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:41 AM PST

    Also a friendly advice: When going to heartman don't think you will be able to climb your way up the waterfall past The Doctor. Every players should mandatorily leave a caution and death sign there please. JUST DON'T GO. Ruined my zero deaths first playthrough. Again I love the game and Hideo, that nasty motherfucker.

    submitted by /u/ShayD7118
    [link] [comments]

    Local saves on PC

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Hi i recently bought it on epic but would like to launch it on steam, but every time i do my saves are not there and i get the new game icon. I then launch through epic and my save is there. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Nicekuun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment