• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Death Stranding Hope for success but plan for failure.

    Death Stranding Hope for success but plan for failure.


    Hope for success but plan for failure.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    [SPOILER] Definitely one of my favorite games, but that one line...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    I finished Death Stranding! I absolutely loved the photo mode, and thought I’d share a few of my favourite pictures, some make nice phone wallpapers!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Saw this an immediately thought of the Bridges district centers

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Finally had the time to finish this masterpiece of a game! What an amazing experience!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Overwhelming wrong

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Originally when this first released in 2019 I picked it up for the PS4 pro with the mindset that it's Kojima and the game will be great and I put about 8 hours or so into the game and got to port knot city and just gave up because I couldn't get into it.

    I recently got a RTX 3070 and took advantage of the Epic game store voucher and picked up the on PC with the "Master race" mindset I can play this true 4k 60fps and it'll be a good DLSS title to try it on etc.

    Off the back of a 2020 challenge to complete as many games i could (43 total) my mindset was if its bad just slog through it so you can see what the hype was about.

    I finished it yesterday and it ones of them games I can't get out of my head, the story although could be a little hard to follow in some areas I found amazing, emotions all over the place in certain scenes and the gameplay driving me to build and help other people.

    This is one of the games I whole heartedly apologies for the writing off.

    submitted by /u/Jebus-san91
    [link] [comments]

    My Sam Poster Bridges Nendroid Great Deliverer vers. finally arrived!!! Keep on keeping on porters ��������

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Ordered this poster before the game dropped. Its on canvas and its honestly one of my favorite posters of all time. That ive ever bought period.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Wouldn't be great to have portable music player ?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    I'm like 12-13hrs in game and still have this love/hate relationship with it, but kinda missing option to play music outside room. Like, do you tell me that they don't have portable player technology ? I would love to have it unlocked later in game. Do you think that we will get in future updates (if any) ?

    submitted by /u/mmm273
    [link] [comments]

    Im loving the photo mode in this game

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Playing with BB at the Lake Knot dock

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:13 PM PST

    Is this the Cyberpunk DLC?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    PS4 gamers active on death stranding friending zone.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    Any active players want to add each other. Perhaps youll show up on my strand list. Who knows I want to test it though!

    submitted by /u/fitpetboo
    [link] [comments]

    I seen this photo of the Faroe Islands and immediately thought of Sam zip lining peak to peak

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    What if Death Strading characters were designed by Pixar?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    I used the facebook filters on Sam

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Toy Stranding Story

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    To the Forest..

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    If you don't need it, don't lug it

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:16 PM PST

    I notice yall really like to leave these chunky bois behind huh. Fine, I'll do it myself.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Is hard mode hard?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    I'm at chapter 6 right now and realized I was playing on easy. How hard is hard? Is it hard hard, or just semi soft hard.

    submitted by /u/fitpetboo
    [link] [comments]

    Please porters!!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Upgrade your ziplines to 3 in bt zones. There is a zone with 2 lions near Veteran porter where i put my zipline on the corner o f that massive ruins. And in 6 months no on has upgraded it.

    chrissydewet is my structures - i love them

    submitted by /u/chrishellmax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment