• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Death Stranding A very special delivery)) 🕹🔫💰

    Death Stranding A very special delivery)) ������


    A very special delivery)) ������

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    My friends birthday cake.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:30 PM PST

    I like how the weapons have a "power tools" look about them versus a military, tactical look. It fits in with the futuristic blue collar aesthetic of Sam's suit in my opinion.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    I'm practicing my drawing, so I doodled Sam

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I have no words, only pain

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    [OC] Comforting BB

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Sitting down can be the best thing that you do.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:38 PM PST

    No Christmas gifts for you!!!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Guys, I need help. Didn't exactly knoe the repercusions of killing so apparently I need to take this fellas to an incinerator but I can't find one on the map. I'm south of Lake Knot.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    A Render I made in Blender ages ago of the Q-PID. One of my most favourite pieces I’ve done.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Snowy mountain range in the 2nd region (new player)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    As soon as I seen it on the map I was in awe! I've just got to the weather station att the base of it and decided I want to go exploring. I dropped all my gear, booted up and set off through the snowy abyss. This game is so beautiful. Definitely the best single player game that has ever been made! A true masterpiece! I'm so high up on the mountains, I was in my own world exploring the new landscape! Now I've somehow got to climb back down >.<

    keep on keeping on!

    submitted by /u/Nesta420_
    [link] [comments]

    When you realize that one day a Sam will call out and no Sam will be there to answer back

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    BRIDGES INC Pizza Delivery

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    [Spoiler][Endgame] Having a nap in the woods

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Guess who I found on a mission in Cyberpunk 2077.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Taking a well earned nap in the shadow of the mountain

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Gotta keep on keepin on

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Porter Claus reporting in

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:31 AM PST

    someone tell me this isn't a bug and i can do 360 mid-air back flips

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Collectors first order and my first death

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    I'm sneaking to the MULE camp and to the postbox, both are succesful. I tie the guy next to the box and snatch the console. I'm running from the MULES but a guy with a sticky gun gets the console.

    Okay, well, I tie the 3 guys in a row until I can focus on the guy with the console (should've brought a bola gun, will do for every MULE in that camp in the next order.)

    I get the console and then I jump the chasm but fail to notice I am still holding the strand and I make a normal jump to my death.

    I come to in front of the Collector, I have to do it all again. This time I fight four guys to stun with half the stamina remaining, get the console which is now 24% down in condition, and struggle to jump the chasm and find a good place to grapple down. Just as I get down I can see the MULEs hauling ass to me so I scream "DOWN! GO DOWN!" in my language and get to the crevasses.

    Alright, remember how the Collector is on a ledge? I have no ladder so I have to approach from the top but before I got there I found a ladder! I placed it reasonably well for me to be able to get off at the top but for some reason it didn't let me. So I press F and expect to be able to jump the rest but I fall down. 32% down and my BB is 3/4 done, Sam has 50% on sepra stripes and I am absolutely fed up with this delivery.

    I go back up to drop down to the Collector and I almost STILL have an encounter with a MULE. I complete the order , B grade, half a star, no network, new order to get More stuff from the MULE camp.

    Sam collapses to rest and I'm quitting the game, before I can access my cuff links the MULEs ping my container's location and now they know I'm in front of the collector. Coooool. When I continue, I'm gonna go to the distro center, rest, complete one of the contracts and hope the Collector rewards are worth something.

    tl;dr console retrieval messed, I died, had to retrieve it again, fell down a ladder, lost 30% cargo cond, 50% of Sam's Stamina and 75% of BB. One of the worst orders I've done.

    submitted by /u/Wizard-In-Disguise
    [link] [comments]

    SSX Stranding 1v1

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Very important discussion thread

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    I bet Sam is the kind of guy who only makes one trip from the car to the house when he gets groceries.

    submitted by /u/fundrazor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment