• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Death Stranding Me and the bois waiting out the timefall

    Death Stranding Me and the bois waiting out the timefall


    Me and the bois waiting out the timefall

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    tom scott death stranding????

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Keeping BB safe

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    BT encounter but make it even more disturbing

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Was surprised with a great view whilst linking up the chiral relay

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Some stone walls around

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    I wasn’t aware of this Santa hat thing until right now. Definitely surprised me to see the Paleontologist wearing a Santa hat.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Why can’t I kill the BTs outside boss mode?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    I keep reading about people killing them, but I am simply not able to AT ALL, I feel like I'm playing a different version of the game.

    I throw hematic grenade after hematic grenade (custom) and shoot entire clips from my hematic assault rifle and all they do is drag me into boss battle. No "clip the cord" button has ever come up. They turn red from the hematic grenade, but no amount of shooting kills them. I've always just avoided them or let them drag me, but I'm now carrying to antimatter bomb so cannot be dragged.

    Im playing on easy! Am I crazy?

    submitted by /u/kevin_moran
    [link] [comments]

    Attempt #2 at drawing Sam Porter

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Disconnected from chiral network

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:48 AM PST

    To All Porters Keeping On ��

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:31 AM PST

    I just wanna say if you've been actively playing this game since, or a little passed, launch, I salute you. Even if you're active but new, same thing. I got the platinum trophy for Death Stranding and literally ran out of things to do because of that. I haven't played the games in many months. I love this game to death, but after achieving that, there's really not much to do. It's great the first time you achieve Platinum, but after that, there's just not that much replayability in my eyes, which is why I salute you all and award you many likes. I envy your commitment and hope you all have wonderful days/nights, today and everyday moving forward. Keep on keeping on! 👍 You're all breathe taking!

    submitted by /u/BoussIRL
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything that i should take note of when playing this?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    So yesterday i finally had the urge to buy this game and im so excited to play this. Is there anything i should notice while playing this?, advice and tips are greatly appreciated .

    P.S. Please make your tips, etc. spoiler-free thx!

    submitted by /u/P1x_l
    [link] [comments]

    This game cracks me up sometimes... Pure Artificial Liquor!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    The bois waiting out the timefall, Part 2

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

    It's been a weird year. But here we are, building bridges between us. You are not alone. Merry Christmas and Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:17 AM PST

    This game made me burst into uncontrollable laughter (small spoiler ahead)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    When this game came out i bought it day 1. And i really enjoyed it. But i put it on hold as i had other things to do. 2 weeks ago i rebegan playing and all prejudices i had for this game just vanished. I really love it

    And then came the prototype bot delivery to the south of lake knot city distru center. For the entire trek i wonderd " what will that bot look like"

    When it emerged from the little lift i had no idea some cute quirky legged one eyed robot to pop up. Carrying the cargo on a little frame on top of it. Making those cute jingly noises.

    I exploded into laughter. I couldnt stop laughing. This truly is a weapon to surpass metal gear

    submitted by /u/theta0123
    [link] [comments]

    Hideo Kojima presents Death Stranding - Saving the city

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Haha, cyberpunk trike go brrrr!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Cryptobiote pronunciation.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Anybody know how to pronounce "cryptobiote?"

    submitted by /u/italiandrew
    [link] [comments]

    Died wayyyy to many times going full rambo. Enough is enough.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:29 AM PST

    "Crimson Mask" from Tom Clancy's The Division 2 reminds me of Death Stranding!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment