• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Death Stranding Wake the f**k up Samurai, we've got deliveries to make.

    Death Stranding Wake the f**k up Samurai, we've got deliveries to make.


    Wake the f**k up Samurai, we've got deliveries to make.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    A tale as old as time

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    I went to deliver some stuff and my guy had a Christmas hat on. Found it cool!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Enjoying the benefits of being immorTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    It was fun to make some delivery again for the Cyberpunk update, see you next time fellow porter

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    got Sams Dreamcatcher as an early Christmas gift!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Just started new game + on Days Gone and completely forgot about BB being on here

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Just got the game and

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    wow this game is fucking amazing bro especially when you're high its fun as shit. 10/10 so far might just dethrone mgsv as my favorite game of all time. Kojima is something else🔥

    submitted by /u/AUser89
    [link] [comments]

    505 Games, 505 hours of gameplay...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    BT's leave rather detailed handprints in game too.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Watching my first bridge and larger contribution to other Porters

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Death Stranding Motorcycle Bug

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    I blocked my own path using a mule vehicle, please help.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Day/night update request.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    We need a petition for a day/night cycle update. Imagine fighting BTs at midnight.

    Who's with me? 🙋

    submitted by /u/riikc
    [link] [comments]

    Lego death stranding

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Death Stranding Cutscene Glitch

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Hi, so I just started playing Death Stranding on Steam yesterday and everything was going pretty smoothly for the first couple of minutes. Opening cutscene looked great, game was running smoothly. But when the cutscene happened where Sam enters the cave to escape the rain, these weird flashing lights start appearing all over Sam and the environment. I tried restarting and even reinstalling the game but nothing has worked so far. I'm playing on the most recent version of Windows 10 and have all my drivers up to date. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

    Video: https://youtu.be/FxOn45mZuyw

    submitted by /u/SoCalledWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme ghosting with DLSS?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Extreme ghosting with DLSS?

    Finally got my hands on a 3080 and was super jazzed to check out DLSS after all the hype. Still images look great to be sure, but anything in motion - objects in the distance especially - are getting hit with some of the worst ghosting I've ever seen. It's actually completely unacceptable on floating rocks from highways, pictured here.

    Is this how this is supposed to work or am I encountering some kind of bug? Hard to believe the image should be completely ruined like this with how much people were praising DLSS 2.0's implementation.

    https://preview.redd.it/kdgn3ujt69661.png?width=2561&format=png&auto=webp&s=fbd289a620e41e9923fd0dfa08493e836491f6cf

    submitted by /u/XiahouShake
    [link] [comments]

    Structures always look at you

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Regardless of distance, structures always follow your location. It's most obvious with ziplines. I've found this really creepy, makes me really feel alone too, they have noone else to track. Side note. Multiplayer definitely should've happened, 2 player coop at least, at most like npc porters, wave, trade an item and walk by

    submitted by /u/FrankSinclaire
    [link] [comments]

    Is the phantom input issue fixed on XBOX controllers?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Hello so I downloaded this game a while ago and it had a problem with phantom inputs like you would go in/out vehicles.

    I have a wired XBOX ONE controller.

    submitted by /u/WhiteKnightC
    [link] [comments]

    Can people donate to your roads? Can roads help other people?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    So I've been building a lot of roads lately and I occasionally get messages about how someone has used my road or someone has donated to using my road. And sure enough, when I get it the Auto Paver they'll have random amounts of resources inside them.

    But I've never seen another player's road. Can people donate to my road? And kind they use my road? Visa-versa? Or are these notifications just from NPC porters?

    submitted by /u/Cellshader
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] Wake the fuck up, porter. We've got pizza to deliver.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Save File (Chapter 12)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Could pls someone share the save file after "The Escape from the battlefield" cause I changed my platform from ps4 to Pc. Thank u in advance.

    submitted by /u/Strange-Operation
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk update coming to ps4?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I just hopped on reddit and saw the update and was pretty stoked until i saw it was only PC, kinda bummed. Does anyone know if it's ever coming to ps4?

    submitted by /u/Wamen-Respector
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment