• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Death Stranding Old zipline is still up in Madison, WI. It's an old Sam's Club sign, but I think about Death Stranding whenever I drive by.

    Death Stranding Old zipline is still up in Madison, WI. It's an old Sam's Club sign, but I think about Death Stranding whenever I drive by.


    Old zipline is still up in Madison, WI. It's an old Sam's Club sign, but I think about Death Stranding whenever I drive by.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Stay safe this Holiday!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Tomorrow Is In Your Hands

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:50 AM PST

    beautiful photos make me relaksed

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Working hard to rebuild the road for my fellow porters

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    This has become one of my favorite video game worlds. I think the traversal mechanics gives the virtual map that much more character to it despite little amount of NPCs. Anyone else feel the same way?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Death Stranding done in Planet Coaster

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Playing Death Stranding with my 2yo boy

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    I really love the zipline

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:29 AM PST

    Death Stranding in a few years?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    So as the game is pretty reliant on the multiplayer and all sturctures eventually fall apart what will happen once the player base moves on and then eventually once the servers close? I'm sure nearly all players play with the online connectivity but there's also a few who play offline and I'm guessing it's a similar experience. I'm just curious as to how the game is without internet connectivity because so many highlights and some crucial moments of the gameplay was because of the internet activity in my opinion. Anyone play offline that knows how the game is when the online feature isn't enabled?

    submitted by /u/TheForgottenOne454
    [link] [comments]

    "A Hideo Kojima Book" Limited Edition Signature of 500

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Death Stranding - "Walking Simulator"

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    This game is so god damn ahead of it’s time

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Im still on chapter 3, but I'm not gonna spoil anything. With that being said, playing this during the covid pandemic, when our country and others are kinda hostile, when people are experiencing hate in real life and online, just wow. This game definitely is a walking simulator, but damn is it one addicting one.

    submitted by /u/Voxel_exe
    [link] [comments]

    A surprise and advance Christmas gift to myself. I did not expect to find this at my local bookstore today at all.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:55 AM PST

    First play through (FINALLY)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Ludens fan art by @XallZallRising

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    (END SPOILER) I'll Keep Coming

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Little detail I found, the strands coming off the letters spell "Eat Standing"

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Outside of some platformers and action games, JRPG’s are all I play. I LOVE Death Stranding so far but I have some questions.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Hey y'all, not sure how many hours I have logged in but I'm at the tail end of Chapter 2.

    I have some questions:

    1. BT encounters. I'm ashamed to say it but I've gotten caught and dragged TWICE now lol. It was fairly easy to escape, thankfully, but in the last instance where it happened I was fairly confused. I kept scanning and the BTs didn't seem close to me. Is it mainly the footsteps I need to watch out for?

    Also, I tried using those grenades. The piss/poop ones didn't seem to do much. The blood grenade seemed to kill them, but I'm not sure if that's worth doing considering the fact that there's always like over a dozen of them.

    Any tips/tricks?

    1. I'm not understanding the point of recycling. Basically, when you acquire metals/resins/etc., you use them for recycling, so that you can fabricate stuff, right? Is that all?

    2. What exactly is the point of likes and leveling up? Will Sam ever be able to carry more weight?

    Thanks guys :)

    Again, just wanna say, as a guy with massive inattentive ADHD, I'm actually quite shocked that I find the gameplay to be engaging. I actually kind of love that there's a bunch of things to constantly worry about. This is also the only game where I actually enjoy the moments where I have to consider how I tilt my analog stick.

    That said, I do miss the cutscenes. Hopefully the cutscenes become more frequent again.

    submitted by /u/pleaseinsertdisc2
    [link] [comments]

    Manual Treadmill Play Through

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Today at 12PM PST I am embarking on a new adventure, playing through Death Stranding while walking on a manual treadmill so I can better experience what Sam goes through. I'll be doing my best to adjust the resistance to match the terrain Sam traverses. This game is amazing so I hope that this is a fun new way for me and viewers to enjoy.

    So if you want to see me suffer through Death Stranding please join me on my stream today. If all goes well I plan to do these weekly or every other week on Sundays. Link to the stream is below.

    AnAverageChris Twitch

    submitted by /u/AnAverageChris
    [link] [comments]

    So can someone explain to me the companion cube thing?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    So can someone explain to me the companion cube thing?

    https://preview.redd.it/pmzj3cfono361.png?width=512&format=png&auto=webp&s=c6cbb64ed6929a20482e677cd3bb66cc806cadd3

    Is it just a mission? Do you get anything? It's so far away I don't want to do it.

    I don't see the point of any steam exclusives. The walkers are sliver and gold? Wat? Gaben isn't a preper? Yeah the Gordon specs are cool and all but the other exclusives man...idgi.

    submitted by /u/ShinMegamiTenseiIII
    [link] [comments]

    Is Death Stranding good?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I know this is a very stupid question to ask here because you guys are obviously biased. But I have been wanting to get this game for a very long time, but hearing so many people not like it and other games comming in the way that got majorly good reviews made me uninterested. But now I noticed it's only $15 on the ps store. I have no problem with long games with boring gameplay if the story is good. I loved rdr2 and had no problems at all with it and I'm a teenager in school with little homework and a break comming up so I have all the time in the world. So is it worth it and do you guys think I will like it?

    submitted by /u/yoldovahkiin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment