• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Death Stranding Little detail I just found out. The lines coming off the only letters spell out the word dead

    Death Stranding Little detail I just found out. The lines coming off the only letters spell out the word dead


    Little detail I just found out. The lines coming off the only letters spell out the word dead

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Not mine but I love it.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Top Ten Anime Crossovers

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Death Stranding Custom Made Cliff 1/6th Scale Figure

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Literally, my fave pic of Higgs. Wallpaper on my phone.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Time to Rock n' Roll BB!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I feel like we can all agree on this...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Cargo ID decals finally delivered from kojipro to complete my plates. ������������ Using plasti-dip for the first time and on the PS5 was kind of a scary moment but I’m definitely glad about the finished piece. Great Deliverer Edition.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Look at this beautiful delivery boy! ��

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    I'm back with an update... I reached 36 stars!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Been having alot of fun shooting with BTs.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    I Received "A Hideo Kojima Book" & "A Yoji Shinkawa Book" Today! So Happy! ^^

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:13 AM PST

    The Japanese Kojima Productions Twitter page posted about these official merch BB pods coming out next spring. Here's hoping they'll be sold outside of Japan as well.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    If you know you know

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Is Norman Reedus hot

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Some say he looks hella scruffy and wears a teenage haircut, others say he literally radiates chad energy with his looks.

    I personally am on the chad energy side.

    We can all agree he's a nice celebrity in real life though.

    submitted by /u/Voxel_exe
    [link] [comments]

    How much emphasis is there on story?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    I've heard about this game a bit but decided to finally research it, and, to say the least, this story sounds absolutely incredible. I'd read a book on it. How much emphasis is there on this story?

    submitted by /u/Diddley4209
    [link] [comments]

    First picture I took in Photo Mode!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Let’s take ‘er for a spin

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    How long is episode 4?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    I'm on order 33 on episode 3 and I'm very interested about how long the next episode will be. How many hours? Thanks! Please no spoilers btw because I'm totally blind to the game

    submitted by /u/asrielsans
    [link] [comments]

    Here are some photos from when I was testing to see the in-game voidouts myself. then, we took a trip to see the Central Knot Voidout.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Question about material deliveries (only on episode 3)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Basically material deliveries seem to gather more resources to put in one base. However do they come out of thin air or are they taken from the base on which the delivery is started from. Cause it seems like a really good way to farm to put down roads if you do premium delivery.

    submitted by /u/Voxel_exe
    [link] [comments]

    The game seems faster?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    I bought a ps4 last December for death stranding, and loved it. I started a new game on hard mode last weekend and I'm suprised how fast it feels now, i know what im doing when i play it but it seems like roads are coming together quickly and progress is just faster? Maybe i was in a bad server but whole sections of road seem to appear overnight when i felt like i built the whole damn thing myself last time.

    Was double jump always a mechanic or did thay get added or did i forget?

    Still absolutely loving it and finding the early cutscenes delightful knowing what's to come 😊

    submitted by /u/trialslackermatt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment