• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Death Stranding There are 2 types of people...

    Death Stranding There are 2 types of people...


    There are 2 types of people...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    I’m honored! This is what makes this game outstanding! This message made my day.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    A Generator...just when you need one!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    That’s not their toddler they have a BT in their house!!!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:52 PM PST

    My favorite pictures throughout this amazing game <3

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Sam being smug after getting 5 stars across all facilities

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:48 PM PST

    First meme. Remake of an original one.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:24 AM PST

    BT BBs?? Has anyone else seen these little guys? I noticed every now and then, when approaching a BT, I couldn't actually see them. Even if I stayed completely still, I couldn't make one out, only a small contorted blotch. I didn't realize until I entered photo mode, the blotches are actually babes!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Ludens Framed and Signed poster No.2 is out!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    BB and Sam sleeping

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    I didn't think I could make this jump!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:59 PM PST

    [Endgame - Spoilers] The Big Five

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:51 PM PST

    So, uh, how did they happen? It's pretty clearly implied that Death Strandings have happened before, and that they are responsible for the 5 major extinction events throughout Earth's history. But I don't really get how they would have occurred. The only reason the current Death Stranding occurred was because Amelie chose to repatriate Sam, which required an intelligent being. Thing is, before Humans, no creature had the capability to do that, let alone plan a Chiral Network. I'm failing to see how a T-Rex or a Trilobite was able to act as an Extinction Entity and trigger a Death Stranding.

    Bonus question: Why did the Chiral Network only have to be built across America to trigger a Last Stranding? What about everyone else on the planet? Wouldn't their Beach's need to be connected as well?

    submitted by /u/BlazeOfGlory72
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this sub might be able to relate to the pain this ship captain is probably going through.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Mailmen Updated

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Someone’s happy!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:10 AM PST

    1 of 2 nap posts: Did you notice resin XL canisters aren't cylindrical like the metals?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    1 of 2 nap posts: Did you notice resin XL canisters aren't cylindrical like the metals?

    https://preview.redd.it/1s5ewgf50a361.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a0296d8afdedf4b017d493b68aa2e71d2c61f509

    I had to nap at the farm after I completed the zipline network there because I was running from MULEs, and had to carry 80kgs of stuff to teh farmers WHILE I was also carrying 280kg of chemicals and 420 kg of special alloy to upgrade a zip line to go across the Colorado/Rio Grande. frew...

    submitted by /u/ShinMegamiTenseiIII
    [link] [comments]

    Better late than never

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Hello subreddit. First time posting here. I am typically a PC gamer but I have always been a fan of Kojima. I slept on this game because of a lot negative reactions and MAN was I wrong to do so. I recently started my first play though and loving it so far. Any tips for beginners. Any thing to look out for on my first go. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FrodoShaggins87
    [link] [comments]

    Born to be wild

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    A real life BB! (Photo is not mine)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Just Starting this game.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:44 PM PST

    So I just got this game in the ps4 sale and I haven't kept track of it. But it seems beautiful so far and Iv always liked Kojima's works(at least all the ones Iv played.)

    Nothings been spoiled for me so far so Im just here to share my hype. thanks.

    Also my natrual birthday is within the higher DOOM so idk whats gonna go on with that yet.

    submitted by /u/Jce735
    [link] [comments]

    2 of 2 nap posts: Sam was so booked getting here. Is this the most tiring mission of the game?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:07 PM PST

    2 of 2 nap posts: Sam was so booked getting here. Is this the most tiring mission of the game?

    https://preview.redd.it/uaubd8ps0a361.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=af98ee87a39e3c8811e37f2acd99851ca8332e0b

    I think thus far this was the most exhausting/resource consuming delivery. I used up lots of ammo and nades with the BTs (baby BTs are the worst), and didn't have enough network to zipline my way back. Are there any more exhausting missions?

    submitted by /u/ShinMegamiTenseiIII
    [link] [comments]

    Some photo mode pics of mine that I really like

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Long range reverse trike unlock help???

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Hi guys.

    I've already unlocked the schematics (or whatever you call them) that let me fabricate the regular reverse trike. I'm on episode 3. But everywhere I look online says that you should unlock it on order 23, at the same time as the normal reverse trike. However, I am not able to fabricate one and have no idea how to get it to show up on my fabrication menu.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MrWillje
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment