• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Death Stranding I started Death Stranding yesterday. It’s such an amazing game!

    Death Stranding I started Death Stranding yesterday. It’s such an amazing game!


    I started Death Stranding yesterday. It’s such an amazing game!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Death Stranding in Russia

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:31 AM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:21 PM PST

    LOOK WHO ARRIVED TODAY!!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Resurrection by me

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:01 PM PST

    The DS soundtracks always inspire me to draw (they're just so good)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Beautiful game! [CHAPTER 3]

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:16 PM PST

    A Hideo Kojima Book Part II

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:15 PM PST

    I love soothing BB

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Короче, я его обоссал.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    After a while from get 100% on my first run, I've just started the game again, the first area is so beautiful!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I built all the roads!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I noticed they have durability, what happens when that runs out? Do I just need more chiral crystals at that point or what?

    submitted by /u/sadboii-damien
    [link] [comments]

    All 24 Standard Orders to Lake Knot City at once

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Messing around, decided to try delivering all 24 Lake Knot City orders at once. Three of them are timed. One from Timefall Farm, one from the Film Director, and the last a misc to the nearest MULE territory to recover stolen goods. With the other 21 orders stored in the LKC private locker along w 100 pieces of lost cargo, Sam incapacitated MULEs, loaded up at Timefall Farm, went to Film Director (snuck in the Fresh Hotdog Buns delivery to boot), got that order, went to LKC, switched to reverse trike and collected goods from MULEs. First run was about 10:45. Last and best run was 9:35. Not sure what LoL for Timefall Farm order is, but 9:35 isn't good enough. If I knew 9:30 would get it done, I'd work at it.

    7.92 tons of cargo

    294 pieces.

    Anyway, there's video of 9:38 run. Last 5 minutes or so just grading all the cargo delivered.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG67ajUjQv0

    Edit: managed it in 9:29, still only got an A, included best split to Film Director at 4 minutes 1 second.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrTVsAJ0NWI

    submitted by /u/frivolous_chicken
    [link] [comments]

    I never thought of Kojima as a genius but now I’ve finished Death Stranding, I do.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:15 AM PST

    So I just finished DS (yes every single damn credit roll) and it's been the first game in a while to compell me to write some thoughts on my experience.

    It's taken me a while to get on to this game because the division on its quality really put me off, add to the fact that aside from the first game...metal gear solid is a terrible series (don't hate me).

    But now I know why! Kojima is a man with the most insane and clever ideas I've ever seen, and all of them are in death stranding. I always felt like MGS was basically Kojima at odds with himself and where he was in his life, clearly wanted to do some crazy shit but had to keep bringing it back to a military setting and solid snake etc, the two never married well for me.

    With DS I feel he's truly an artist with a blank canvass, the ideas in this game are amazing. There really is so much that hasn't been done before and will be emulated forever, the idea of terrain being so detailed blew my mind, the concept of a death stranding, the 6th extinction, timefall, BB's, BT's, all wrapped up in a nice warm blanket of why it's important for humans to be connected. Very apt for a pandemic.

    I just kept trying to wrap my head around the complexities of the world he's created here, and enjoyed every single bonkers concept. I found all of the plot points made sense, left enough open to interpretation and gave you plenty of story detail to dig in to if you like. It's got heart, trauma, action, surrealism, everything I imagined Kojima has wanted to do for decades.

    I really feel like those that were critical just didn't have the patience, and as such have missed out on levels of satisfaction not seen in gaming before. Is there anything that is as pleasing as working your ass off to get up to a facility, making it with your last breathe, sticking that q-pid on and BOOM, everything designed to help you is there, and all from people who understand what you've been through. Every structure tells a story of a challenge before you and that person doing what they can so you don't have to, and guess what....I was then inspired to spend a huge amount of my final story hours finishing the roads from mount knot city.

    I can't wait to see what they do with a PS5 upgrade, the game feels as though it was designed with the dual sense in mind. Imagine the tension in the triggers, and the potential for haptic feedback on using the odradek is tantalising.

    102 hours of DS and I'm still not bored. I just wanted to share this as I was definitely in the anti Kojima & anti DS camp. Don't knock it, til you try it!

    submitted by /u/david_bagguetta
    [link] [comments]

    My first time playing, and I chose Hard mode

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    As a hobby, I use video games to explain basic geology and make it more accessible. Death Stranding has great examples of volcanic rocks, so I used it to explain them :)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Enjoying a clear and bright day!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    [POV] Last thing seen by Cryptobiote <crunch crunch>

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    I've noticed something about "Open World) aspect

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Good day to you all. I'm playing DS right now and it's pretty nice. I'm on the second location, playing on Very Hard Difficulty (I don't know what difficult about this game right now, maybe in the later acts i'll see some struggle)

    So, i walked away from starting area (Beyond Craftsman/Elder) to explore the map and find shelters and cities by myself and was disappointed, because you can't interact with ANY of them until you complete main missions one by one, and no materials/cargo will spawn near them too. This to be honest is not great at all, i wanted at least to interact with shelters and increase reputation with them and level up. Because you can stand on any spot and Bolo gun entire camps of MULEs without breaking a sweat it's sad you can't even just explore the world by yourself (Well, you can walk anywhere you want but with no point)

    It's a great game, i will finish it of course, just expected better free world experience

    submitted by /u/DeathCoreGuitar
    [link] [comments]

    The aftermath of a tough fight

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Is there a way to rotate orders?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    From time to time I port over to the East coast to LL (ps4) orders but sometimes I see all a facility has available are ones I've LL'ed already. I thought I read something about clearing the list of orders to get a new batch of orders but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it if that's even possible.

    submitted by /u/offsafety
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely love this game

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Need help please

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to get rid of the thermal bomb on episode 3.

    submitted by /u/Quizzey22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment