• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Death Stranding You should see the other guy!

    Death Stranding You should see the other guy!


    You should see the other guy!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Friends, Not Food!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    My cosplay Amelie @julianakota

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Setting up a zip line from the cliff near the weather station all the way back to distro center south of south knot, climbing through this area sucks, i wanted to help players who come after me! (thanks to someone called radira for their original zip that helped me set this all up! )

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Making up for lost time before photo mode existed on PS4...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Little fanart of Heartman

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    What a great sight

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    [EPISODE 14] My favorite gameplay moment

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Please read only if you completed the game or don't mind endgame spoilers as I will be talking about multiple chapters, the last one included.

    I finished Death Stranding some time ago, after playing for several weekends, but I still find myself thinking about it (and listening to the OST), especially about my favorite gameplay moment and how it made me feel as a player – the last delivery.

    I'm a very casual gamer, it's surprising that I even got Death Stranding – but I loved all the trailers and the mood and aesthetics of this game and Kojima promised everyone could complete this game, so I gave it a try.

    When you need to make your first delivery – deliver your mother's body to the incinerator – I was excited but also tense and "oh no here it goes", wondering how hard it's gonna be, if I'll make it, how will everything work etc. It wasn't my first game ever of course, but it seemed harder and more stressful than what I usually play. Then the beautiful music started playing and I was sold, thus beginning my long journey.

    After I went across the continent AND BACK, the time for the last delivery came – this time delivering your child's body to the incinerator. I know I'm explaining it way simpler than it was, but that's how I see it – you start by burying your mother and end by burying your child (luckily there's a happy ending, but it felt like it when you started the mission). For me it's an amazing, sad parallel and a moving way to frame the delivery missions. Such an emotional beginning/ending with a great soundtrack.

    And it was my favorite gameplay moment - when the last delivery started and it was the same road, the same delivery starting point and destination as the very first mission, I realized I wasn't tense or stressed out AT ALL. I learned so much, used so many tools and sneaked by so many BTs that this time it was crazy easy and the incinerator seemed so much closer than it was when I visited it for the first time (even though I went as slowly as possible because of the music). It was an amazing feeling, to basically repeat the first mission after playing the game for so long, using the same old ladders etc. I loved many other moments, but this is the best one – it made me feel for Sam's journey, but it also made me feel that I improved as a player and what scared me when I first started, was now so easy and pleasant.

    It might sound stupid, but I felt like sharing it, as I cannot stop appreciating this unique game.

    submitted by /u/-Vindit-
    [link] [comments]

    ZIPLINE QUESTION

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Would it be better to build ziplines on the mountain area after i discovered the mountain knot city? Or would it be better to build some on the way to mountain knot?

    I think i should build the road to mountain knot first and then start the ziplines for every place that doesnt have a road leading to them.

    I only have some ziplines to cross the waterfall and go to the farm from south knot city.

    submitted by /u/Berkaradeniz
    [link] [comments]

    I thought that riding a zipline would make for a good screenshot

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    (May spoil gameplay, not story) Singing my praises

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Something I still find myself marvelling at is how the player progresses. By this I mean not only gear and tools etc but even just how confident you become through repetition.

    BTs terrified the f*** out of me earlier on in the game because I still didn't quite understand how they worked or how to avoid them. Progressing through the story unlocking new things made me so much more comfortable in BT areas because at that point I /did/ understand how they worked.

    Same goes for traversing landscapes. I initially saw a mountain as a "Whoa that's going to be difficult" but later progressed to a "Okay that's a slightly more treacherous route, but it is a direct one."

    Overall I would summarise my point here by saying how amazed I am with this game. I preordered it and I haven't regretted it once. Keep on keeping on, everyone 👍

    submitted by /u/bigweldcopperarse
    [link] [comments]

    Attempt to stealth neutralize the terrorist camp using bola gun and grenade launcher + tranquilizer grenades

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Apprehensive about a delivery

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    So I recently got this game, and am slowly getting through it, enjoying it thus far.

    I now have a delivery to Port Knot City, and I am really apprehensive about starting it. I have managed to avoid any fights with Mules thus far and thinly escaped the BT's.

    Does anyone have any advice for equipment to take, or how to ease my nerves about doing this one please?

    submitted by /u/ExoticBiologist
    [link] [comments]

    I know they are just some stickers not a big deal, but I just want to share with you guys these logo look so cool on my carrying cases for headphones.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Night Time in Chapter 3

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    So I know there's lore reasons why there's no nighttime during the game... but there is one instance of it. The beginning of chapter 3 when you're getting off of the ship. Why is it dark out then?

    submitted by /u/Seksymbol
    [link] [comments]

    [Might be considered a Spoiler] Happened every time

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Death Stranding Avatar PS4

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if you can get Death stranding Avatars in the UK?

    submitted by /u/orlando_rawlybum
    [link] [comments]

    A game dev made a Death Stranding copycat trailer to try to get in touch with Kojima

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    (download server gone?) Death Stranding "Timefall" Album (bonus from Digital Deluxe game)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I bought the Digital Deluxe version of the game from the PlayStation store and the link that I got to download/redeem my copy of the Timefall album is dead (!?!)

    http://www.myplaydigital.com/RedeemTimefallSoundtrack/

    Anyone got the MP3 hosted somewhere I can download them? PM me please!

    Otherwise I will escalate this to Sony Customer service

    submitted by /u/OSiRiS341
    [link] [comments]

    Little Lou is the most adorable thing ever.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Why is Mickey Rooney never credited for his voice work as the Chiral Artist?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    But seriously though. What in God's name was that?

    submitted by /u/TheJungleVIP
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reliable way to find missing orders?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I've been sitting at 496 Legend of Legends, and I went to every single center, even Mama. I cancel orders to cycle through, but still can't find these things. I'm desperate here, any other options?

    submitted by /u/Moogy_C
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment