• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Death Stranding It’s a nice game with nice people

    Death Stranding It’s a nice game with nice people


    It’s a nice game with nice people

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I'll see you around, Sam Porter Bridges... [Fragile Cosplay]

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, here is my death stranding poster!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    He doesn’t even know what hit him

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Me and my demons out for a walk

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    One of my first attempts at Photo mode

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    My first photo :)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Fragile: Are you going to eat that?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Ringtones on 505 games website

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Not sure if anyone saw but 505 games added ringtone .wav files to their website. Maybe im late to the party but enjoy!

    https://deathstrandingpc.505games.com/#downloads

    submitted by /u/R345345345
    [link] [comments]

    Just another day at work!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Just woke up and this was there. I love my girlfriend.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Should I upgrade everything to 5 stars before moving on?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I'm in chapter 3, about to go to South Knot. Currently working on upgrading all of the roads I possibly can and I was just wondering if I should work on upgrading the preppers and distribution centers before continuing with the story?

    Do they unlock anything by getting to 5 stars?

    submitted by /u/Valrien
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to platinum and got distracted by photo mode. Now I have a new wallpaper for my phone

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Does BB drive anyone else up the wall sometimes with the crying?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I feel like BB cries for far too long even after you so much as stumble or trip. I fell on the snowy mountains and when I was gully back uo and I'd been walking for a bit BB was STILL crying! And its especially aggravating when you're fighting a BT monster (if they have actual names I totally forgot). Does Kojima expect me to risk my butt just to rock BB in the middle of a fight? BT's for me at this point are mostly a huge annoyance, and not the scary difficult enemies they were when i was just starting out. And when youre out in the snowy mountain area trying to get from Heartman to those other scientists, you get caught in a BT landslide/river, have to take on/run from the BT monster all while the baby is screaming and crying despite the fact you're just running/standing still and shooting at it? ugh!

    more of a rant than anything but sometimes I wish I could mute BB :/

    submitted by /u/woomybii
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just always raining at certain points in the game? Possible spoilers.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I'm in chapter 10 in the mountains and trying to get my last hot spring and it just won't stop snowing. I've waited at the time fall shelter and waited and waited and waited and it never clears. I know the plot is saying there's high chiral density now so it's a little annoying that they want to block you until later from simply bathing in a hot spring.

    submitted by /u/GameOfUsernames
    [link] [comments]

    Coming soon to your a PC near you

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Finished the main story, absolutely adored the game and its world, but zero desire to go back and play it again. Does anyone else feel the same way?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I recently finished Death Stranding. I really loved it. In a world where mindless shooters reign supreme, I just really enjoyed playing something totally original and different.

    But since finishing the main story, I just don't have any desire to ever go back and play it. I feel like I have seen everything the game has to offer even without doing the sidequests.

    I loved all the characters, but I'm fine with never seeing Sam, Fragile, Higgs, Cliff, Die Hardman, etc. again. It's a very strange feeling to have loved a game so much but have such a finite feeling towards it.

    submitted by /u/FeatheringItBrother
    [link] [comments]

    My Fragile ☔ took a 10inch fall today. 1/2 breaks was at the 1x2 white brick. (Proves a strong build otherwise. �� ) As shown, it apparently is not a legitimate Lego piece. Now resolved. Microtolerances are important. Anyhow, hope I'm not straying too off-topic. �� Death Stranding...Still a noob.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Epic riding on a floating carrier

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment