• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Death Stranding Loudest sounds on eath

    Death Stranding Loudest sounds on eath


    Loudest sounds on eath

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:12 PM PST

    imagine coming home at night after work, turning your light on and seeing this

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Second annual birthday cake from Bridges (and how Death Stranding miraculously re-connected me to friends) Description in comments.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    One of the best experiences I've ever had in games

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I'm really happy with these 2 pictures I took

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    saw this BTs handprints, today at school on a rainy day

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I kinda liked how this one turned out.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    We've got company.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Simple early-game question. Is there any reason not to always drink three Monsters when heading out?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    I just started this game, so no spoilers, please.

    I've noticed that whenever you rest in a private room, there's always five Monster Energy Drinks on the table, and each one gives a +10 to your Stamina (capping out at +25 on the third one, which I'm guessing gets upgraded at some point because why else would there be more than three?). At first I thought these might be limited (maybe you start with five but that's all you have until you pay something to refresh your supply) but after about five hours of gameplay it seems that every time you rest, you're back up to five.

    So, is there any reason NOT to always down three of them before heading out? For a little while I tried only using like one or two, in case maybe it turns out they ARE limited, but is that the case? Or should you always drink three (or more) every time you rest?

    submitted by /u/UltimaGabe
    [link] [comments]

    Artsy Cinema Shots PART 3 (PC Photo Mode)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    This game is very pretty, please enjoy this screenshots!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    SAMta's already ready to deliver those christmas gifts.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Is it worth building roads?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    I'm not sure if I should just take out materials / hunt for materials and start dumping them into roads. I'm not even sure how long they stay, but so far I've gotten around pretty well on the bike without any big road networks.

    submitted by /u/WebWithoutWalls
    [link] [comments]

    Stubborn preppers

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I've done every bit of advice from all the dang posts but I've filtered through old and new ones. How do i get these jerkwad preppers to 5 stars? I need a surefire,i idiotproof way. Prepper, Novelists Son,Veteran Porter. I need a surefire way to get these guys, half my gametime is on these jerkwads and I've got all the other achievements

    submitted by /u/BadZnake
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding x Devil May Cry: DOOMs Beached Trigger (BT) part 2 - Higgs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Death Stranding 1/6th Scale Tank Custom Made Prop

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    SAME PORTER BRIDGES EPIC BEATBOX

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Thought I would share a little something I made ����

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Question about the world

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I just started playing this game and it is awesome. I am on chapter two now. Thing I often wonder on the world is who is maintaining the facilities? Like on distribution center or other small facilities. Vehicle rust over time so even the building facilities should have some issues overtime. Are those being maintained by technology or AI? I wish there were people on facilities just to give an illusion they maintain it. They added Mules, there should have been some npc outside facilities and not just hologram waiting for your arrival. Kind of gives the world or safe areas alive.

    submitted by /u/learnig_noob
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know when I've completed the Eastern Region?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    This probably sounds like a dumb question with the answer "when there's no more orders left", but I keep getting repeat orders of the same things, like Frank at Lake Knot wanting more Ludens watches (normal people only wear one watch at a time, Frank!).

    So I wanted to check it's not some system where it just churns out the same orders to repeat after a while so there's always orders to complete? Are they still going to count towards completion? I'm over half way to Legend of Legends just from doing the orders from here so maybe....?

    submitted by /u/SolidStrife90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment